Hey you people out there I happen to be new here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DemonSpirit
Alright let's see here...I just joined this place because...well because I was just bored so there! Now I like to give people a general description of myself so here goes and if ya don't like it leave lol j/k...I think anyways. I am 5'4-5'5 *shrugs* don't really remember, Ice blue eyes that change color when I get pissed or happy...hair past my shoulders and four colors (black, red, blonde, and brown) and ya know I put myself down way too much but oh freakin' well....my address (e-mail duh) is dvsgirl13@yahoo or gothicdiablo88@hotmail and let's see...yeah no one on this earth or anywhere else will ever see me without some form of black on....my goals...phht I'm 16 and I have no goals people gimme a break I hope to make some useful acquaintances here though so yeah and stuffs

((The_Anomaly))
wow, thats kinda scary...lol messed

hahaha!!! im just kiddin with ya! welcome aboard!

DemonSpirit
why thank you very much but I am serious my eyes go from ice blue to bright green when happy dk blue when mad dark green when unhappy or worried or sick and if I am just eh they are silvery icy blue wink but everyone still loves me I guess...wtf ever no one loves me

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

DemonSpirit
*nods slightly* riiiiiiiiiiiighttttttttteo *points to the sign* that is the only part I understand but that's okay

gothbabe9090
hey maybe we can talk sometime!well i mean chat!! big grin

gothbabe9090
heyOriginally posted by DemonSpirit
*nods slightly* riiiiiiiiiiiighttttttttteo *points to the sign* that is the only part I understand but that's okay

§pearhead
Welcome aboard smile

DemonSpirit
Why thank you to all that have welcomed me...yeahhhhhhhh

kuangner98
I can not express myself very well in english if you could help me .
I want to look for free service of mu . you know this onlinegame?

wolvie's girl
Well hello everyone! I'm also new here. I'm 13 1/2 and I just joind here because A: I was bored B: My other site has a virus so I'm not allowed on! mad The other site I "was" on was all about Hugh Jackman I love him..... even tho he's 36 ! embarrasment big grin love laughing My hair color's brown, I love the X-men especially Wolverine, he's my fave! Also, my goals are: to go to collage and graduate, and to get a good paying job that give me lots and lots of money and go to church more often! angel So that was my big introduction! smile

DemonSpirit
ALRIGHT go advertise on your own stinkin forum topic girly...*slinks back into her corner*...disreguard anything too awful that I might say bad day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.