Happy 18th Birthday, Smodden!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadowy_blue
I can't possibly express enough how important this day is. smile This day of 18 years ago, the most wonderful person was born, well, who else could it be but our very own Smodden/Joshua? smile

In all honesty, I'm overwhelmed, and I've never really been that good at making announcements, lol...I'm better at writing personal stuff, but somehow, I don't want to just leave this thread with a one-liner saying, "Happy Birthday, Smodden!". I know you very much deserve the best greeting that a gal like me could possibly offer. smile

Nobody could ever guess how happy I've always been since I met you, and to know that we love each other as much as we do puts a smile in my face...a smile that nobody can ever take away. Every second I spend with you is a privilege. And I can never thank your parents enough for conceiving you, lol...and for raising you to be the wonderful person that you are.

Like I said, I'm not good at this, and I'm more than aware that I'm dragging things much in this thread...(so the rest will be sent to you personally...shifty ) stick out tongue

Here's a toast for your 18th Birthday! Remember, maturity isn't chasing you. No need to pressure yourself. Just take your time and go along with the ride. wink

I love you so much.

- s-b

xXLauriëXx
well i can't really follow that stick out tongue... but happy birthday smodden big grin have a great 18th year, you deserve it!! big grin

muse5
what laurie said...

happy birthday,

where's my birthday thread?!

Flying High
happy birthday....

and sb...i thought i was the most wonderful person sad

stick out tongue

xXLauriëXx
Originally posted by muse5
what laurie said...

happy birthday,

where's my birthday thread?!
*sigh* you really aren't gonna give up on this are you? stick out tongue

Edit
*problem solved* stick out tongue big grin

Smodden
w00t!!!I'm 18!!
Happy Dance

Fëanor
eek! happy birthday!!!! 18 and legal now!!!

so....have you registered yet? huh

Elessea
Happy Birthday Smod eek! eek!

I hope you have a marvelous day yes and as S-B said...dont rush things...take the time to have fun stick out tongue

hug
Its been a pleasure and a privilage knowing you the past year and a half!

Tassie
HAPPY BDAY SMOD eek! hug

Have a positively wonderful 18th (damn, I feel young!) birthday! You deserve it! big grin

fini
SMODDEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy birthday!!!!!

You're only 18?? man i feel OLD in here.

Smodden

eezy45
Whooo, nice Smod! Happy 18th bday!

Hmm.... here in Germany I'd say congrats, you may drink destilled alcohol now AND drive car....

but alc is at age 21 and car driving at age 16 over there so laughing out loud

happybday

Hope you enjoyed your day!

Flying High
Originally posted by Smodden
AhhH<!!! -I know, My dad is going crazy, telling me to salute the flag and register, pledge of allegiance...ect...blink
I'm 18, and a registered american, or something...:s

Ele...I know, I know!!! A year and a half! Thats amazing, girl it has been my pleasure to have known you and everyone here for that long...yes
Tassie, you still manage to pop up around b-days and such!eek!hug
you'll always be on my list....yes
luv you all...
s-b, thank you so much for making this day so great for me...and making me a thread AGAIN! two years in a row....I love you so much.
*sends pms to all*

Laurie my lil sis! You've been my sister for like a month now, it's been so cool being around you....and you like the killerseek!

thanks fini, I'm not that youngmad
Muse5 you got your thread!!! but I"M The birthday KING today!mad
:Pj/k....tx
fee, your always talking about something...that puts you in the book of Smodden....may your name be remembered amoung the profound...
lol, thank you KMC...:-D
thats just cause i cant help but talk...

Smodden
Originally posted by eezy45
Whooo, nice Smod! Happy 18th bday!

Hmm.... here in Germany I'd say congrats, you may drink destilled alcohol now AND drive car....

but alc is at age 21 and car driving at age 16 over there so laughing out loud

happybday

Hope you enjoyed your day!

laughing

Thanks.big grin

Elessea
Smod eek! Its been ages.....

shadowy_blue
w00t! Successful thread for a successful man...Happy Dance

And yeah...you have an extended birthday. shifty

*wonders if the mail came yet* no expression

Mr. Bacon
wow i havent been here in ages but happy bday

muse5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.