I am totally bored

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DemonSpirit
hey *pokes screen* are you out there...am I the only one here? somone please talk to me yeah I know that this is a crappy topic but I have nothing better to do people!!!! *runs off throught the rain in a rage* nobody is talkin' to me anyways why should I stick around?

Filth
Greetings.

thundercracker
i lost my fork sad

Sun Ce
shut up about your fork....i mean just, go eat PIE!

Sun Ce
do i kill threads or something?, why does this thread go down the list as others keep active, geez, why do i bother coming here!, nobody talks to meeee!!!

Ken Kenobi
It was only 5 minutes since your last post.

Quit whining and go find an active forum.

This thread was dead before you posted in it anyways.

Filth
*Plays funeral march*

badboy2004
hey

Sun Ce
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
It was only 5 minutes since your last post.

Quit whining and go find an active forum.

This thread was dead before you posted in it anyways. i "whine" because i'm "ignored" most of the fecking time....

Filth
*Ignores sun ce* stick out tongue

badboy2004
not again

Sun Ce
Originally posted by Filth
*Ignores sun ce* stick out tongue thank you but for saying that u obviously read my post in order to say your ignoring me, which technically isn't ignoring me at all....

badboy2004
thats right

Filth
ok hows this "takes in what sun ce is saying but due to him unimportance status completely forgets what he says" laughing

Sun Ce
hmm, i dunno what to say myself anymore, which is a bugger, and i'm gonna fall asleep soon if i don't do something...been up all night again

badboy2004
haghhaaha

Filth
Your always up all night.

Sun Ce
yes, its surprizing i'm still awake, i never seem to sleep at night anymore....i always sleep through the day, nothing else to do lol, but thats causing problems because i'm not eating properly anymore either, always missing meals and stuff.....

badboy2004
oh my god

wuTa
i use to have that problem

Filth
I never sleep at night, useally stay up thinking about things....

badboy2004
like what

Filth
Thats kind of personal stuff....

Sun Ce
yes, thinking about your awkward life thus far, well no wonder U can't sleep! lol, me tho i get distracted by games and msn...and i look behind me to see the window is lit up, time flys so fast when your having fun...lol, but i'm seriously getting ill...i dunno what it is, not been feeling myself lately

Filth
Yeah well I can't help it if I live a life thats....a bit unorthodox

Sun Ce
Yeah well I can't help it if I live a life thats....a bit unorthodox hey john i'm a simple guy, u know that laughing out loud, tell me what that last word means....

Filth
Google definition: irregular: independent in behavior or thought; "she led a somewhat irregular private life"; "maverick politicians"

Korri
and i am totally saying go offline for a while and do something else.

Sun Ce
Google definition: irregular: independent in behavior or thought; "she led a somewhat irregular private life"; "maverick politicians" hmm strange, well i already know enough about your life at the mo to know its gotta be hard, but hey be simple about it....if u can lol

Filth
Originally posted by Sun Ce
hmm strange, well i already know enough about your life at the mo to know its gotta be hard, but hey be simple about it....if u can lol

How can I be simple about something so complex?

Sun Ce
How can I be simple about something so complex? i dunno the details about things what your doing, but what i do know is that your not doing much, u can use this time to relax and enjoy the simple things, start forgetting that crap with the ex and start having fun by yourself, its what id do, i always manage to keep myself happy 1 way or the other

Filth
i dunno the details about things what your doing, but what i do know is that your not doing much, u can use this time to relax and enjoy the simple things, start forgetting that crap with the ex and start having fun by yourself, its what id do, i always manage to keep myself happy 1 way or the other

I try but its not the easiest thing to do, I can't relax as its such a hectic time, I try to forget her but everything reminds me of her....

Sun Ce
I try but its not the easiest thing to do, I can't relax as its such a hectic time, I try to forget her but everything reminds me of her.... thats your problem i guess, but i keep telling u, u gotta stay away from the ppl who know her so u can finally forget about her, but if u don't then she will always be there, perhaps u should go traveling?, theres so much out there in the world...i'm gonna go traveling when i'm 18, maybe with rebecca...shes gonna go somewhere after college and since were gf/bf now..i might be able to tag along, u should try getting some where too, would help

Filth
thats your problem i guess, but i keep telling u, u gotta stay away from the ppl who know her so u can finally forget about her, but if u don't then she will always be there, perhaps u should go traveling?, theres so much out there in the world...i'm gonna go traveling when i'm 18, maybe with rebecca...shes gonna go somewhere after college and since were gf/bf now..i might be able to tag along, u should try getting some where too, would help

Thing is that I don't really want to forget her, she was the best thing that ever happend to me.

Sun Ce
Thing is that I don't really want to forget her, she was the best thing that ever happend to me. i can imagine, but she was also the worst, theres many things out there that can be 100% perfect for u, and u can't get that without forgetting about her, so its your call, your life.

Filth
i can imagine, but she was also the worst, theres many things out there that can be 100% perfect for u, and u can't get that without forgetting about her, so its your call, your life.

Believe me she is not the worst thing, but I guess she is bad...

Sun Ce
Believe me she is not the worst thing, but I guess she is bad... shes bad for your future, shes like a parasite that u can't get rid of now, sure she was great at 1 point but now shes nothing, and if u don't get rid of her your gonna be fooked in the future.

just think about all the good somebody can treat u in the future, when u find somebody who treats u well, because they really DO like u, in every way, u can only get that by liking them back, not liking some other girl

Filth
Thats the problem she says she does like me, like really like me, its just she is not ready for the comitment...

Sun Ce
Thats the problem she says she does like me, like really like me, its just she is not ready for the comitment... **** that john lol, god..shes playing with u erm, are u really gonna let her hurt u again like she already did?, i'm telling u this for your own good, your only 17, u might as well move on erm, shes only gonna use u like she already did...

Filth
I guess you could be right....

Sun Ce
course i'm right.....ive had too much exp from other ppls storys about these things lol, u really should move on, and yes its hard but its all u can do if u want to be happy in the future, she doesn't like u..shes just got an urge that u can pleasure her with, theres no feeling with an urge, no love

Filth
I guess you are right, but why does she still come back to me? there are others after her for what she also wants, but why me?

Sun Ce
because shes already had it with u, and she knows she can get it from u because of that erm

Filth
But she also can get it from others...

Sun Ce
then shes a ****, do u really want to know that she could be doing it with others behind your back?, relationships are also about trust john, without trust there is no relationship

Filth
And I do trust her....

back in about 10 mins...

Sun Ce
u do trust her lol...okay then lol, u even saw her with another guy erm, u call that trust?, i wish u luck...

Diesel fan
nah ya not there are loads of these threads now I started the first it got merged and there where about another three welcome to the club is it me or has kmc gone a bit down hill at the mo

badboy2004
its gone down hill

Filth
u do trust her lol...okay then lol, u even saw her with another guy erm, u call that trust?, i wish u luck...

That was after we broke up, and besides he has a girl friend, and she also told his girl friend what happen so she kinda screwed him.

Sun Ce
That was after we broke up, and besides he has a girl friend, and she also told his girl friend what happen so she kinda screwed him. screwed him meaning dumping oooor??, anyways, u may as well figure this out yourself lol, u might get into alot of bother in the future tho if u don't choise wisely

Filth
screwed him meaning dumping oooor??, anyways, u may as well figure this out yourself lol, u might get into alot of bother in the future tho if u don't choise wisely

What i mean is this guy girl friend is really pissed of with him.

I know I need to make my desitions carefuly now....

DemonSpirit
Wow I really did not expect this thread to take off at all but alright...*sit back and watches everyone* this is slightly amusing...

Mighty Yoda
man i'm bored now

Piggle Humsy
Me Bored!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.