Dr. Alchemy VS X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Read Gotham Central #30.

Dr. Alchemy VS:

Colossus
Wolverine
Cyclops
Shadowcat
Beast
Havok

Here is an man who can turn Wolverine's adamantium skeleton into rubber, Colossus's skin into paper, the blasts of Cyclops and Havok into harmless water, the air around Shadowcat into something that distrups his powers, and the air in Beast's lungs into acid.

Who will win? Can the X-Men defeat him before he can defeat them?

long pig
Depends, does his powers all deal with certain potions?(seeing his name is alchemy)
If so he'd need prep.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by long pig
Depends, does his powers all deal with certain potions?(seeing his name is alchemy)
If so he'd need prep.
That's a chemist. Alchemy is transmuting one substance into another. Like lead into gold and crap.

long pig
I know, but alchemy deals mainly in black chemistry....i.e potions n shit.
Unless i'm totally wrong, which is just silly to think....couldn't be possible.

JRW
well you are

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by long pig
I know, but alchemy deals mainly in black chemistry....i.e potions n shit.
Unless i'm totally wrong, which is just silly to think....couldn't be possible.

He has the power to transmute any element into other.

http://img282.echo.cx/img282/2964/gothamcentral3019r9gf.th.jpg

long pig
bastard, just had to take a pot shot at me, didn't you? mad

big grinbig grin

Swanky-Tuna
Can he turn objects into other solids? Because on that page he only turns the metals into gas.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Can he turn objects into other solids? Because on that page he only turns the metals into gas.

Well, he has turned apples into gold, transmuted one of Gorilla Grodd's helpers into crystal stone and threatened to turn the air into iron.

FieryBalrog
how is he going to affect shadowcat? Unless he can turn air into adamantium.

I think the X-men could take it with teamwork, unless he has super-speed or some such. Or some form of invulnerability.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
how is he going to affect shadowcat? Unless he can turn air into adamantium.

I think the X-men could take it with teamwork, unless he has super-speed or some such. Or some form of invulnerability.

He could turn teh air into adamantium, but he could also change the air in her lungs into something lethal. She has to breathe, right? And he could still affect her molecules and turn her into stone.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He could turn teh air into adamantium, but he could also change the air in her lungs into something lethal. She has to breathe, right? And he could still affect her molecules and turn her into stone.

is adamantium an element though? I thought it was an alloy of some sort. Or can he do those too.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
is adamantium an element though? I thought it was an alloy of some sort. Or can he do those too.

I think it is possible to him. Im not sure, though.

DarkCrawler
Up.

Swanky-Tuna
Does he know to turn the air into adamantium?

Mider
so can He only trasmute elements or basically anything into something else?

FieryBalrog
from the pic , it looks like one element to another. I'd like to see him transform air into adamantium. I dont think adamantium is an element anyway.

DarkCrawler
He has been able to turn living tissue into unorganic tissue. Shadowcat's molecules don't disappear, they only divide. He would be able to affect them.

DigiMark007
Does he have to touch the X-Men to do this, or just think about it and wave his hands around??

-DM

DarkCrawler
Just aim his Philoshoper's stone at them...look at the picture I posted.

Scoobless
whistling

Black Adam
Dr. Alchemy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.