Iwoks in ep 6 made it bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

admiral ackbar
IWOKS IN EP 6 MADE IT BAD

admiral ackbar
Dont u find that it was unrealistic in return of the jedi how a band of silly bears could defeat a crack squad of empire storm troopers with rocks and catapults. and it really just made the film cheapened by this unrealistic feature

Red Superfly
It's Star Wars. The idea was that a primitive race, with bows and rocks, could defeat the tech savvy empire.

Didn't cheapen anything. It's primarily a modern morallity tale.

The Ones
and that you dont need technology to win a war, you need will and determination

ArthasKnight
The fact that they were originally supposed to be wookies helps with the believability. Lucas just decided he wanted to get more in touch with his inner child and made the wookies into teddy bears instead.

ccoo
Only if he would have used the Wookie planet instead of the Ewoks! ROTJ overall would be an awesome movie, but the kiddy Ewoks bring it down to really good with a great ending. Oh well.....

Thornbane
The PT turned the stormtroppers into massive killing machines - clones of the greatest bounty hunter ever. Each massive clone trooper was capable of hunting & killing on a grand scale.

The OT stormtroppers were a little more human (thankfully)

It somewhat makes sense the Ewoks won the day, I'm just wondering where the "Legion of troops" were? There were a bunch of officers and technicians, but only 3-4 AT-STs and about, what, 50 troopers? Hell, there was an AT-AT at the FRONT of the base. Why didn't they bring that around to the back???

Maybe GL will edit in 10,000 troopers in his super-duper-ultra-shortbus-special-edition.

yerssot
the problem for me, thorn, is that that legion of troops was "a legion of my best troops"... if they can't find win from a bunch of half sized bears, how could they even control coruscant or something?

DenKi
I hear they have alot of Sex too?

yerssot
the actors had wink

Jedi Styles
The Ewoks were awesome... THey helped the rebels... BUt besides that, a 1000 miniture wookies are far better than Jar Jar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.