100 years before ep1 (Yoda saga)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyking
I kid you not i have recently read in the papers that George Lucas wants to do one more i really hope its true it would be great bascily its meant to be based on Yoda. Now I'm not naive just a fan hoping for one more great film so what do you guys think.

Red Superfly
lol "read it in the papers" isn't very reassuring.

sexyking
Obviously the papers do fabricate some stories but i am sure they cant just fabricate thibgs from thin air.

Red Superfly
Well, they do.

PVS
cant argue with him. it was in 'the papers' roll eyes (sarcastic)
and we all know that if its printed on paper, it MUST be true!!!

sexyking
Originally posted by PVS
cant argue with him. it was in 'the papers' roll eyes (sarcastic)
and we all know that if its printed on paper, it MUST be true!!!

Did i say that don't be a fool i am simply asking peoples opinions on this. Is there anywhere in this thread you have seen me state it as fact you a..

sexyking
Could someone lock this thread i realise there is another thread similair to this one

DenKi
Why 100 years, Yoda would be still old, he will be like 700, we wanna see him in his Prime Youth

sairarouge
It won't let me post the link to the article that he is talking about. Try this.

//movietab.com/2005/05/25/star-wars-not-done-yet/

Sarah

revolution_man
he better not make another one....would be a hoooorrible move on his part...

Ulic Qel Droma
um... guys guys guys.. oh and gal (sarah), were is he gonna fit it in?? Episode 0?? Less u forget there is no room to place another star wars movie unless its Episode 7 no expression

Ulic Qel Droma
sorry forgot to mention in Episode 7 Yoda would be dead so you know, cant be true smart

SithSpy
now ive heard this from a number of places now so, maybe this is going to be the subject of the TV series?? seems the most plausible thing to me

palpy_666
Originally posted by SithSpy
now ive heard this from a number of places now so, maybe this is going to be the subject of the TV series?? seems the most plausible thing to me

That would deffinately make much, much more sense.

As someone earlier in this thread said, what would Lucas start this new saga at (number wise).. Episode O? And besides... 100 years before Episode I... that doesn't make much sense. What would be going on? The formation of the Republic took place at least 1000 years before I.. not 100! 100 years before Episode I and the Sith wouldn't have even been revealed! What could Lucas possibly work with?

Xam
i rememvber a story like this while back...maybe just a nice surprise lucas is reserving

SithSpy
right, and really thats the only place he COULD do the series I think, unless he goes like 30yrs after ROTJ with Hamill as Luke leading the jedi academy, but another movie def. doesent seem like its in the cards. Hes said many a times that the saga is the story of Anakin Skywalker so that door is closed, the TV show however could be about anything

drex
No! The TV series has to be Vader taking out the rest of the jedi!

i would prefer that than the Yoda 1!

SithSpy
the problem with that is that they would have to get JEJ and Ian mcdarmid along with a # of other actors to sign on, if they didnt it would be a cheap tv version of the films and would not be well recieved

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by sexyking
Could someone lock this thread i realise there is another thread similair to this one

You wish is my command.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.