Need help with Game music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOne101
I play a lot of games during my day. And the old playlist of Linkin park, Godsmack, disturbed, puddle of mudd, and the mortal kombat theme song is getting a little boring after a few years. So, If anyone knows any good techno or really fast (Not rap) good music songs, or artists let me know for my new playlist. Ill just DL whatever you guys put up and check it out. Thanks

mr.smiley
what about the crystal method?

Df02
LCD soundsystem would be good to listen to during gaming i think...

or get some nice Industrial music!

Darth Revan
NIN, or anything off the first two Matrix soundtracks is good. yes (Rob Dougan, Prodigy, Deftones, Meat Beat Manifesto)

Dr. Strangelove
The Chemical Brothers, Crystal Method, Basement Jaxx, Mastodon, Slayer.

Deathblow
Ministry, Fluke and Alec Empire!

cad
three days grace or the used

Df02
Originally posted by cad
three days grace or the used

that's your answer to everything...

Swanky-Tuna
You've got your Big Dumb Face with Burgalveist, Organsplitter, Blood Red Head on Fire, Duke Lion, and Robot. They're kind of comedy songs but Duke Lion and Robot are the only ones done in funny voices.

It's a shame you're not open to the rap songs because the Anthrax/Public Enemy collaboration is pretty cool. Not too fast though.

Bal Sagoth's Scourge of the Fourth Celestial Host is kind of a rollercoaster for speed and hard to find.

TheOne101
I'm looking more techno/dance music. Something you might here at a rave or something. Just stuff with good beats and just a good sound to it. And i have NIN the new cd kicks ass i love it.

Give me some song names with those artists i dont wanna just type the name in kazaa and just click random songs.

Deathblow
These should do nicely:

Fluke - Absurd
Fluke - Goodnight Lover
Fluke - Snapshot
Fluke - Another Kind Of Blues
Alec Empire - The Ride
Alec Empire - Addicted To You
Alec Empire - New World Order

Darth Revan
Originally posted by TheOne101
I'm looking more techno/dance music. Something you might here at a rave or something. Just stuff with good beats and just a good sound to it. And i have NIN the new cd kicks ass i love it.

Give me some song names with those artists i dont wanna just type the name in kazaa and just click random songs.

Rob Zombie- Reload
Team Sleep- The Passportal
Oakenfold- Dread Rock
Fluke- Zion
Propellerheads- Spybreak
Ministry- Bad Blood
Rob D- Clubbed to Death
Meat Beat Manifesto- Prime Audio Soup
Lunatic Calm- Leave You Far Behind
The Prodigy- Mindfields
Rammstein- Du Hast

Deathblow
Oh yeah, forget Another Kind of Blues, get this one:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Fluke- Zion

It's a slightly remixed and shortened version of AKOBs, but it has the cool Matrixy tribal drum samples over the top yes

TheOne101
Awsome thanks guys im gonna check em out tonight. Heard of Du Hast on the radio and it kicks ass just didn't know the artist. Thanks alot guys. any more ill take

SlipknoT
Slipknot, Slayer...

Lana
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Rob Zombie- Reload
Team Sleep- The Passportal
Oakenfold- Dread Rock
Fluke- Zion
Propellerheads- Spybreak
Ministry- Bad Blood
Rob D- Clubbed to Death
Meat Beat Manifesto- Prime Audio Soup
Lunatic Calm- Leave You Far Behind
The Prodigy- Mindfields
Rammstein- Du Hast

droolio

Hello, Matrix and Matrix Reloaded soundtracks......gotta love them.....

Df02
Originally posted by Deathblow
These should do nicely:

Fluke - Absurd
Fluke - Goodnight Lover
Fluke - Snapshot
Fluke - Another Kind Of Blues
Alec Empire - The Ride
Alec Empire - Addicted To You
Alec Empire - New World Order

Alec Empire - Df02

great song...

also; Any happy hardcore - look up 'styles and breeze' 'scott brown' 'sharkey' and any other happy hardcore you can get your hands on, very upbeat

Lana
I love happy hardcore. Lot of fun to listen to and dance to yes

Df02
got a nice sizeable happy hardcore vinyl collection here smile

Lana
Niiiiiice. I'm jealous stick out tongue

Df02
if my webcam stretched that far i'd show em, must be about 100.
i used to work making vinyl so i got most of em free - alot of picture disk stuff in there aswell.

TheOne101
The ones that Revan posted i downloaded and they all kick major ass. thanks revan. I also got a couple more from prodigy and im likein it alot. Anyone else have anything else that sounds like prodigy or Fluke put em up ill be glad to take a look. thanks smile

EDIT: also, most of the songs were kinda hard to find a good srouce on kazaa to DL so if anyone has any good songs yu know you can just send the file if you have it on your pc to me through AIM. my sn is Theone42890 thanks again

Dr. Strangelove
For techno artists you might check out Paul Oakenfold's stuff. Ready Steady Go is probably my favorite techno song ever.

Lana
I love Oakenfold big grin

Swanky-Tuna
Totally sweet version of the Tetris song.
Ozma - Konobeiniki

Deathblow
Photek, Future Sound of London, Leftfield, Chemical Brothers, Orbital, Underworld...

They're all sub-Fluke, but good all the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.