I miss my old name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vyxen
I really do, I was listening to Warrant last night and I just thought that Vyxen is a really stupid name big grin

I want Cherry pie *starts to throw temper tantrum*

Maynard-is-god
just change it to like Cherrypie2

shellie
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
just change it to like Cherrypie2 ditto...it could stand for new and approved verssion happy

Maynard-is-god
like Cherrypie 2.0

Vyxen
and a taken version love

I want my brandon *goes and gets him* oh yeah I am in class *slaps head* *waits in silence and finally sits down* I can't wait for june 7th shifty

a1hsauce
lol

smoker4
sleep

Vyxen
you are always tired dude you must be boring or something *gives you a blankey* big grin

Mr Parker
so you would rather be thought of as a sweetie than a vyxen huh? big grin hey dont worry about,I will always thank of you as cherry pie anyways since you had it for so long.same with ken kenobi,he will always be lance windo to me since thats what his name was for so long.

Vyxen
I am a sweety, i just thought that Vyxen would have been a good change...I was wrong roll eyes (sarcastic)

PinkDi@monds
CherriePie

Vyxen
thats a good one eek!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Mr Parker
so you would rather be thought of as a sweetie than a vyxen huh? big grin hey dont worry about,I will always thank of you as cherry pie anyways since you had it for so long.same with ken kenobi,he will always be lance windo to me since thats what his name was for so long.

What's a Lance Windo? I know a LanceWindu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.