I've Just Surpassed The 20,000 Hit Mark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
AKA...20,000 miles on my car... This is quite a momentous occassion I know.... okay so in order not to make this a pointless thread...which i know it already is....how many miles do you have in youre car?

smoker4
Probably more than my sperm, its been around the block a few times and so's my car smokin'

Kagome2005
about 50,000 no expression

Moosooman
well done meight youve just about got more psots than that thread i amde 2 years ago.

hoho~~

Piggle Humsy
I don't have a car confused

a1hsauce
huh

Moosooman
O_O

a1hsauce
ya... i took pictures of my odometer right when it hit 19,999...and right when it changed to 20,000... i nearly teared up

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by a1hsauce
ya... i took pictures of my odometer right when it hit 19,999...and right when it changed to 20,000... i nearly teared up

is that not a bit sad ............ hey i like you more now big grin ur one of my KMC heros by the way big grin

a1hsauce
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
is that not a bit sad ............ hey i like you more now big grin ur one of my KMC heros by the way big grin
so im a dork... and what lol... eek! really!!!! zorro never been thought of as a hero before..thanks kitten

shellie
your name is Allyn? blink

sorry if you told me already, I dont remember embarrasment bag

eggmayo
im like 15.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by shellie
your name is Allyn? blink

sorry if you told me already, I dont remember embarrasment bag
yesbag

(auto quote)
15 what?

eggmayo
Just 15, nothing else.

lilmisskitten
so im a dork... and what lol... eek! really!!!! zorro never been thought of as a hero before..thanks kitten

lol no probs ur really cool apart from the picture thing

a1hsauce
lol what picture thing?

shellie
yesbag

Originally posted by eggmayo
im like 15.
15 what? awww...I like it....nice to meet you Allyn...Im Michelle happy

a1hsauce
15 what? awww...I like it....nice to meet you Allyn...Im Michelle happy
cry I feel so deceieved... I thought youre name was Shellie sad embarrasment

lilmisskitten
" i took pictures of my whatsit as it reached 19, summat or other " aww well dont matter hey *waves tackles then hugs * im kitten (i dont like my real name )

shellie

cry I feel so deceieved... I thought youre name was Shellie sad embarrasment well it is shellie too..shellie is my nickname since I was little....but my first name is Michelle and what most of my good friends call me...hug

a1hsauce
ohhhh the odometer... lol thats cool

a1hsauce
well it is shellie too..shellie is my nickname since I was little....but my first name is Michelle and what most of my good friends call me...hug
big grin stick out tongue

shellie
big grin stick out tongue and Allyn...I was in bed with your mom first stick out tongue wink

just call me the Queen of off topic...cuz im so off today laughing out loud queen

a1hsauce
and Allyn...I was in bed with your mom first stick out tongue wink

just call me the Queen of off topic...cuz im so off today laughing out loud queen
wow.. embarrasment blinkive never really had it turned back around on me before...lol that was kinda awesome though lol laughing out loud

shellie
wow.. embarrasment blinkive never really had it turned back around on me before...lol that was kinda awesome though lol laughing out loud tis what your mom said to when I finished wink

stick out tongue

a1hsauce
tis what your mom said to when I finished wink

stick out tongue
messed lol thats just wrong. lol

shellie
messed lol thats just wrong. lol laughing out loud Ok Ill quit.

a1hsauce
laughing out loud Ok Ill quit.
lol why is mom too much to handle

Englishpin@pple

congrads mate

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Englishpin@pple

congrads mate
yep beer

shellie
lol why is mom too much to handle no, been there, done that, bought the t-shirt..erm next attraction.

a1hsauce
ohhh so my mom is just a name on a long list of rides...lol why am i talking about my mom like shes a roller coaster

shellie
ohhh so my mom is just a name on a long list of rides...lol why am i talking about my mom like shes a roller coaster lol

Ken Kenobi
My car has over 60,000

The Tired Hiker
I'm pretty sure I have more spermies than that. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.