Da Ultimate fight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bobafetty
Ok I put alot of thought into this so I hope you guys like it.

Yoda
Chewy
Grievous
Maul
R2-D2
Sidious
Millenium Falcon
Qui gon Jinn

vs.

Vader
Dooku
Bobafett
Hans
Mace
C3-PO
Slave 1
Obiwan Kenobi

What team would win!

Bobafetty
This would be a long fight

Bobafetty
A lot of you guys arent on so I'll wait for a reply.

Darth Abominus
yoda's team

Bobafetty
I was thinking the alignment would go like this

Vader vs. Yoda
Chewy vs. Hans
Grievous vs. Bobafett
Maul vs. Dooku
R2-D2 vs. C3-PO
Mace vs. Sidious
Millenium Falcon vs. Slave 1
Quigon vs. Obiwan (as you would see him on epsidoe three as a master)

Bobafetty
or maybe just team vs. team period.

Darth Abominus
r-2 kills 3po
grievous kills bobbafett
maul kills hans
obi wan kills qui-gonn

what's left:
Yoda, chewy, grievous, maul, r2, sidious, millenium falcon vs vader, dooku, mace, slave 1, obi

yoda, imo, can fend off vader and dooku for sometime. while grievous, maul, r2, sidious take out mace and obi.

some of yoda's team may go down but i think they get the win.

Bobafetty
You underestamate tons of these characters

Bobafetty
Maul dosent vs. Hans. Read the other posts!

Bobafetty
Plus if you see the third epsisode you'd know that Grievous is sh1t

Darth Abominus
if that was team vs team i was thinking if not, if one on one according to the order you layed out:

yoda kills vader
chewy kills hans
grievous kills fett
dooku kills maul
r2 kills 3p0
mace kills sidious obviously (no contest there)
falcon vs slave 1? i'm guessing on that one, i don't know who would win, but i'll pick the falcon.
obiwan kills qui-gon

Darth Abominus
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Plus if you see the third epsisode you'd know that Grievous is sh1t

hey, opinions are like ass-holes - everyone has one smile

Bobafetty
You totally underestamate people here.
Vader can kill Yoda and Hans is a great shot and could shoot Chewy between the eyes before he even got into a five mile radius of him. And Boba can actually kill Grievous if you knew all the stuff he had and actually saw the third.

Darth Abominus
i saw the third

Darth Abominus
but that's my opinion, if you or anyone else doesn't like it..... *shrugs* what can i say. as i said, everyone has an opinion

Bobafetty
Ok..... then you'd would know that Grievous actually sucks. He's a damn jedi DROID. He's made of steel and yet he was kill by a few shots of a blaster.

Darth Abominus
anyone else would die from a few shots of a blaster well placed imo. if that weren't the case then all the other jedi and sith wouldn't bother reflecting blaster blots and just ignore them.

Darth Abominus
i just don't think vader can kill yoda, especially as a bucket of bolts.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth Abominus
anyone else would die from a few shots of a blaster well placed imo. if that weren't the case then all the other jedi and sith wouldn't bother reflecting blaster blots and just ignore them.
Ofcoarse anyone else would die if they werent a super hard steel put together jedi droid. OMG, read the posts thouroghly.

HimoKun
Obi's team. Sidious can be taken out by Mace, Obi can take out Chewy, R-2, and Maul, Vader takes care of GG, Boba will pilot the Slave One and kill the Falcon, He then helps wit the normal fight as Dooku, Mace, Obi, and Vader take out Yoda.

Darth_Nefarus
Vader's team has the superior combat ship and warriors. Vader, Obi-Wan, Mace and Dooku alone are an incredible team, add Boba Fett and Han and it's on.

Bobafetty
Sooo true. Finally people with sence

Bobafetty
Although dont stop depating people, there both great teams.

Fishy

Vader vs. Yoda
Chewy vs. Hans
Grievous vs. Bobafett
Maul vs. Dooku
R2-D2 vs. C3-PO
Mace vs. Sidious

Even at his prime Vader gets owned by Yoda no contest
Chewy vs Han.. Depends on how or where, but Chewie probably wins he isn't a bad shot either
GG vs Bobafett, I think GG can win this but lets just say Boba for fun
Maul vs Dooku, Dooku wins
R2-D2 vs C3P0, R2 easily
Mace vs Sidious, we've all seen how much Sidious underestimated him, he'd do it again and die
Falcon vs Slave, no Idea
Qui vs Obi, Obi wan no question

So at most that means that means we have the slave Han, Bobafett, Dooku and Obi

Against Yoda, Mace and R2.

Either Yoda or Mace kills Obi doesn't really matter the other one takes out Dooku. Han and Boba won't do much good in this fight thats for sure. After that those two will be in the Slave 1 shooting a rocket, Mace and Yoda will avoid it and then take the ship down threw the force.

Yoda his team wins

Bobafetty
Good logic

Darth Abominus
Ofcoarse anyone else would die if they werent a super hard steel put together jedi droid. OMG, read the posts thouroghly.

seriously WTF is your problem, you put a post and asked other peoples opinion i gave mine. i read your posts thoroughly. SHEEEEESH!!!

Darth Macabre
Ok I put alot of thought into this so I hope you guys like it.

Yoda
Chewy
Grievous
Maul
R2-D2
Sidious
Millenium Falcon
Qui gon Jinn

vs.

Vader
Dooku
Bobafett
Hans
Mace
C3-PO
Slave 1
Obiwan Kenobi

What team would win!

Vader, Dooku, Mace, and Obiwan would take out all of them except yoda before they even knew what would hit them.

All who would be left is Yoda, and although hes good, he cant take out all four of them.

R2-d2 would beat c3-po, the Falcon would beat Slave 1.

Darth L. Dipsit
seriously WTF is your problem, you put a post and asked other peoples opinion i gave mine. i read your posts thoroughly. SHEEEEESH!!!

You didn't do anything wrong. Boba just isn't very welcoming toward newcomers. It's not you. However, in his defense, once he warms up to you, Boba's a really good guy. I mean it. Just give him a chance (I know that seems a little ironic at the moment). Sorry I didn't do anything to help you at first. You seem like a nice guy. I hope that if you or Boba see this that you guys can become friends, because I like him and I think that I can easily like you as well. Know that everyone here, though, is generally supportive of people who give their input without being jerks. Peace be with you. And Boba.

Bobafetty
Sorry man, didn't mean to piss you off. We're cool right?

Bobafetty
BOBAFETT PIC TIME!
http://mojoart.mixnmojo.com/original-art/galaxies/wallpapers/galaxies_bobafett_1600x1200.jpg
http://users3.ev1.net/~rfet/swchpics/bobafett.jpg

Darth Abominus
yah we're cool.

Darth L. Dipsit
Holy crap, dude! You're going image crazy (I like the pictures though)!

Bobafetty
thnx

Darth L. Dipsit
By the way, I'm glad that we can all be friends here.

Bobafetty
http://plasticbugs.com/blogimg/bobafett.jpg
Joking. big grin

Darth_Janus
Boba pic time? I'll play along...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Yoda vs mace- yoda
vader vs maul- vader
grievous vs boba- boba
chewie vs han- han(weapons)
r2-d2 vs c-3po- r2-d2
slave 1 vs falcon- unless theyre racing, slave 1 wins
obi vs qui- obi

then R2 gets killed, then yoda and sids use the force to take out the salve 1.

then its yoda and sids vs dooku, han, obi-wan, vader, boba fett

so i think that Obi Wan and the crew would win.

Bobafetty
http://jedisurf.free.fr/ie/wallpapers/characters/other/boba.jpg

Bobafetty
http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/multimedia/fanart/gallery/katharinakurz-bobafett.jpg

Bobafetty
http://www.world-wide-art.com/art/va/printjpgs/s/tsanda/bobafett.jpg

Bobafetty
Damn it Boba's cool!

ImmortalOne
I don't wanna say this...... But Team Vader is probably gonna loose.....
Grievous is good !!! His just kinda sick.... After Mace crushed his chest in Clone Wars..... He can take out Three Jedis (Shaak Ti, Ithorian, and that other dude)

Although Obi Wan... and Vader.... will probably escape after suspending so mucj damage!!!

Kun-ni Habeo
obi team

Nai Fohl

Vader vs. Yoda
Chewy vs. Hans
Grievous vs. Bobafett
Maul vs. Dooku
R2-D2 vs. C3-PO
Mace vs. Sidious

Vader vs. Yoda -> Yoda...Vader is no match for him
Chewy vs Han -> I'd say Han wins by luck
Grievous vs. Bobafett -> Boba wins this
Maul vs. Dooku -> Dooku wins
R2-D2 vs. C3-PO -> obviously R2
Mace vs. Sidious -> Mace
Falcon vs Slave1 -> Slave 1
Qui-Gon vs. Obi-Wan -> Obi-Wan

That would be:
Yoda, R2-D2 VS Han, Boba, Dooku, Slave 1, Obi-Wan and Mace

R2-D2 would sneak into the Slave one and use it against the others, so everyone without a lightsaber will get vaporized by blaster fire.

That leaves:
Yoda + slave one under control of R2-D2 VS Dooku, Obi-Wan and Mace

Dooku uses force lightning on the Slave 1 and gets the ship including R2-D2 toasted, while Yoda jumps across Obi-Wan and Mace and cuts Dooku into tiny little pieces.

At least you would have:
Yoda vs Mace and Obi-Wan and I guess Yoda would give them a tough fight but will lose in the end because he has no chance against Obi-Wans luck (maybe he would get smacked by the Slave 1 crashing into the battlefield) combined with Mace lightsaber skills.

Bobafetty
lol. Good job.

Bobafetty
But I have to stick up for my favorite character here. Bobafett would probably fly ontop of the Slave 1 before R2 got the chance to shoot him. Then rip inside it using the blades on his gauntlets, and beat the hell out of R2.

Darth_DaNThEMaN

Bobafetty
I just have to tell you all that it's not Canada's fault for making the mad cow desceise! IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!
http://japan.indymedia.org/usermedia/image/11/large/CHUCKMAN%20-%20BUSH%20-%20MAD%20COW%20-%20THE%20SOURCE%20DISCOVERED.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.