Razorlight...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flying High
anyone else a fan...i am currently addicted to them...can't stop listening to them....i have been listening to them for a year now.....but now suddenly i have an obsession lol....akwell...anyone else?

Df02
arrogant boring indie

Flying High
nice to know your opninion anyway lol....but i dont really care stick out tongue

i like them....

Alice_In_Chains
they a bit blah really

jaden101
havent listened to them for a while...entered a radio tay (you might be familiar with it if you're a north fifer) competition to see then at Tay studios doing an acoustic gig but havent heard anything back...the gig is next month i believe

Flying High
cool...and no im by the forth.....your lucky if you win...

Elondra
Johnny Borrell is an arragont **** but the 2 songs I've heard so far are good.

Red Superfly
Heard em a lot. Didn't like'em.

Saw'em live, thought they were so "meh".

Pretentious to boot.

I also can't stand looking at the lead singer for more than five seconds before rage starts to take over. He has, what me and my friends like to call, a tw@t face.

cad
i think there ok i supose.

Flying High
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Heard em a lot. Didn't like'em.

Saw'em live, thought they were so "meh".

Pretentious to boot.

I also can't stand looking at the lead singer for more than five seconds before rage starts to take over. He has, what me and my friends like to call, a tw@t face.
lol....i didnt ask if you liked their looks stick out tongue

Red Superfly
Yeah but I can't help it if I want to punch him though.

His voice is even worse.

Df02
not only a **** face, but he has a **** personality to boot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.