Who was that Jedi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CellDweller
Who was the blue/green female jedi with the big boobs who got shot in the back by the clone troopers while walking through the DR. Seuss looking forest? And do we know the actress' name?

The Biker Scout
aayla Secura played by actress Amy Allen

The Biker Scout
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1116989/

Tulak Hord
Can we turn this thread into a quiz show?

SithSpy
yeah who'd of thought that blue skin and head tentacles could be hot on the right body......hehe laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
Can we turn this thread into a quiz show?

Sure why not. stick out tongue

We can ask "Who was that Jedi" and give descriptions of it and we can all guess the right answer.

Keep it strictly Ep III though.

SithSpy
who was the jedi on kashykk with yoda, she is seen briefly directing troops

The Biker Scout
sounds good Ken

The Biker Scout
Zett Jukasa played by Lucas's kid

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1183068/

SithSpy
nope, that was the young jedi who came out of the temple cutting down clones while bail was there

and to add to the fun, lets try and not use search engines and what not

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by SithSpy
nope, that was the young jedi who came out of the temple cutting down clones while bail was there

and to add to the fun, lets try and not use search engines and what not I don't think he was answering your question, just saying what the dude's name was, for no reason.

SithSpy
ahhh, that makes more sense

Echuu
who was the jedi on kashykk with yoda, she is seen briefly directing troops

Luminari Unduli

Tulak Hord
Ding ding ding! You win an all expenses paid trip to Kashyyyk!

Shaggy2dope
who was that jedi that jumped over the troopers killed a few then got shot when that one guy was forced to leave?

SithSpy
very good very good, now who was the jedi shot down on the speeder bike

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Oh yeah....the Jedi Female on the swoop-bike is Adi Gallia!

SithSpy
that was zett jukasa,

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Adi Gallia on speeder-bike>check the Visual Dictionary!

SithSpy
whos the jedi on the coucil that sits to the right of eeth koth, he's green and his heads kinda like a triangle?

nah dude, i was answering the other dudes question, i know you were right

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Yeah....good one........??????????

Tulak Hord
Oh, I know this...um Shaak ti?

DCLXVI
laughing out loud
Green-Jedi = Kit Fisto

Who was the Jedi that was killed on Boz Pity, (cut from movie, but in IS)?

J.M FcThumbs-Up
No....the one with the 2 eyes on the sides of his mouth!

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Yeah but Fisto has a squid like face!!!!

SithSpy
exactly JM i couldnt think of how to describe but yeah the guy with eyes on the sides of his mouth

J.M FcThumbs-Up
He's like a Nuclear experimented Rhino!

SithSpy
only real jedi on the council that doesent have any backstory even in EU, at least i dont think so, i never really read EU so......

DCLXVI
???
I have no clue....and I wonder if anybody knows of whom I was speaking....shifty

SithSpy
Quinlon Vos I belive

Pity they took that out, that wouldve been the coolest one with the tank turret turning toward him and all

DCLXVI
Quinlon Vos I belive

Pity they took that out, that wouldve been the coolest one with the tank turret turning toward him and all

Correct....wink
But spelt "Quinlan Vos". wink

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Quinlan Vos is mentioned in Ep3!!!

SithSpy
This may be the stumper, I ask about that jedi cause i dont even know who it is... anyone?

yerssot
yes... yes he is

The Biker Scout
how bout the jedi with one eye?

SithSpy
oh well he was onlly in ep1 I belive, we gotta keep this strictly ep III or well get shut down

The Biker Scout
nope he gets killed in the hall way near the kids

DCLXVI
Green, crazy-eyed Jedi = Oppo Rancisis?
I don't know....

SixOfTwelve
In the Visual Dictionary there's a character that looks like that elusive Jedi (or at least I believe that's the one you're looking for), but he's numbered among the senators.
Anyway, for what it's worth, his name is Sweitt Concorkill. No idea if he's our Jedi though... I seem to recall the Jedi version had greener skin.

SixOfTwelve
Meh, the image didn't upload. Let me try again:

The Biker Scout
hey how come they didnt show the female Jedi with the orange horns?

SithSpy
there you go sixoftwelve, i think your right tho the one on the council was greener, but at least now we have a pic to go by.

which one are you talking about biker? ShakkTi maybe? the one with the blue and white hornthings also? if so she was meant to be in it but her scene was cut, originally GG was to kill her in front of obi and ani, then anakin was supposed to kill her in the temple raid, they cut both scenes however

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
hey how come they didnt show the female Jedi with the orange horns?

Shaak Ti? I don't think she was on the council.
But you're right, there was a scene in which Anakin killed the woman while she was meditating. I guess it was removed since she had such short screen time in AOTC, so everyone who hasn't seen Clone Wars would've gone "who the hell was that just now?"

yodafan
Who was that female, kind of hot Jedi that Anakin killed on the holigram?

The Biker Scout
LOL

SithSpy
dont know of anyone hot, but lucas's daughter played one of them i think, also biker---the jedi killed with the younglings was cin drallig, nic gillards character, but he had both of his eyes and long white hair, oppo ranciss is the jedi with white skin one eye and ears like yoda i belive, hes in ep.1 most notablly in the ending scene

Corranhorn
the woman on the speeder bike isn't adi gallia. it was her cousin Stass allie. Adi gallia was killed by grievous in the clone wars

SithSpy
ahhh yeah i think i heard that, i wasnt really sure who it was myself eek!

The Biker Scout
This is deep...Shaak Ti kinda rocked I hated the Brown skinned one that got wasted by Paply during the Areest scene

Lana
Originally posted by SixOfTwelve
Shaak Ti? I don't think she was on the council.
But you're right, there was a scene in which Anakin killed the woman while she was meditating. I guess it was removed since she had such short screen time in AOTC, so everyone who hasn't seen Clone Wars would've gone "who the hell was that just now?"

Shaak Ti was on the Council, as far as I remember.

Erm....can't think of a good question....erm

yodafan
Who are these Jedi?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/thejeditraitor/revenge%20of%20the%20sith/cin_anakin_01.jpg

SithSpy
hey Lana! how you been aint seen you on here in a while!

But yeah shaak Ti is on the council in Ep.III if you look closley when yoda is on kashykk and they are having a meeting, when it shows the council in the hologram you can see here distinctive horns she sits just outta frame when the cameras on anakin

SithSpy
Those jedi are----on the left--Cin Drallig and on the right ??-GL's daughter

The Ones
Originally posted by yodafan
Who are these Jedi?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/thejeditraitor/revenge%20of%20the%20sith/cin_anakin_01.jpg

cin drallig, anakin skywalker and serra

Corranhorn
yea thats cin drallig and serra kaeto

Corranhorn
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
This is deep...Shaak Ti kinda rocked I hated the Brown skinned one that got wasted by Paply during the Areest scene

The jedi that went with Mace to arrest paply were

Agen Kolar- Zabrak first to die
Saesse Tinn- Iktotchi second to die
Kit fisto- Nautolan the third to die.
and of course Mace.

SithSpy
serra?......is that the same girl thats in the video game and uses two green sabres?

Corranhorn
yea it is.it's cin's apprentice

SithSpy
good one here, if anyone gets this they win todays grand prize, who was the youngling that approached anakin and said "Master Skywalker, what are we going to do? There's to many of them"

Corranhorn
does he have a name?

SithSpy
i dont think so, thats the trick of it, if i picked one that could be answered then id have to give out the grand prize ! laughing out loud

SixOfTwelve
oppo ranciss is the jedi with white skin one eye and ears like yoda i belive, hes in ep.1 most notablly in the ending scene

Nope, Oppo Rancisis is the one who looks like his head is made out of one giant beard.
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/opporancisis/index.html

The one you mean is Even Piell.
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/evenpiell/index.html

Ogami Itto
Thats Trebor Coleman, the jedi who gets wasted by Jango Fett when he jumps up ti the balcony to kill Dooku! i mean the alien on the council

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
Thats Trebor Coleman, the jedi who gets wasted by Jango Fett when he jumps up ti the balcony to kill Dooku! i mean the alien on the council

a) Coleman Trebor, not Trebor Coleman
b) he looks a lot different
c) the one we're looking for is in the council in Ep3, so it can't be one who was killed in Ep2.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/colemantrebor/index.html

CellDweller
Wow I expected to get only one reply, then this thread would die....., WOW!!!!!!

gambit11111111
crettzi mik was that cute little boy that approached anakin

Master Saesee
No his name was Liam that boy from the Ep 2 who says "Master because someone erased it fromn the archive memory

DuncTK421
The other Jedi with Cin Drallig is NOT Serra, her name is Bene.

Mother of Sorgo
Originally posted by J.M FcThumbs-Up
Adi Gallia on speeder-bike>check the Visual Dictionary! Stass Allie on speederbike>Check your sources!Adi was killed by GG before O66 happened! roll eyes (sarcastic)

J.M FcThumbs-Up
I posted that message a very long time ago...I see people are still bumping their heads on old messages.
I figured that one out for myself by now, so...then those SW-resources are not all correct like the Visual Dictionary for instance.

Anyway, thanks for the comment.

Council#13
Yes true (about Stass Allie on the bike). Check www.starwars.com. although it's a bit thin on details about character histories, it's still more reliable than wikipedia (because starwars.com is an OFFICIAL star wars website)

Council#13
Originally posted by CellDweller
Who was the blue/green female jedi with the big boobs who got shot in the back by the clone troopers while walking through the DR. Seuss looking forest? And do we know the actress' name?

btw, her boobs are bigger in the comics. She's a bit flat chested in the movies. Just a bit... confused

RASTAFARIAN
The one with tentacles on her head is aayla secuda god havent you played battlefront 2

Council#13
are her boobs bigger there?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.