Hulk vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arahan
Savage Hulk

vs

Lobo

No Prep Time

Who will win?

the Darkone
savage hulk will win. Even lobo would have to say damn can you stay down, they will be trading blow after blow but the madder the hulk gets the stronger he gets and so does his durability eventually lobo would get tired and hulk will beat his ass to a coma, lobo wakes up hulk puts him back into another coma.

black wolverine
r u crazy lobo cant even beat superman wat makes u think he can beat the hulk wat r u somkeing

MERCILOUS
Lobo has beat superman, several times.

Arahan
Well I thought this would be a good fight. Lobo is a tough basdard.

colossus17
Originally posted by black wolverine
r u crazy lobo cant even beat superman wat makes u think he can beat the hulk wat r u somkeing

yes....what r u "somkeing"??.........i would like to try that..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

MERCILOUS
Seriously, pass that sheezat!

Mider
Lobo could always just blow the Hulk to Hell using His most powerful weaponry or cut off His head using His god killing weapons if He had His cloning abilities wow Hulk would be so scrwed. But seriously i think Lobo is smart enough and His fightning techniques advanced enough to take down The Hulk and eventully give the killing blow.

dawsey28
Here's a link to the old Lobo vs Hulk thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=299224&highlight=lobo+vs+hulk

I say Lobo wins. Lobo is almost--but not quite--Hulk + very powerful weapons.

nigel45
I thought Lobo was immortal. Not true?

dawsey28
Yes. That is true. But dying isn't the only way to lose.

nigel45
Well it sure helps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.