peircings..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Funky Punk-
ok soo what kind of percings do u have?

-Funky Punk-
well i got just one in each ear.. but that is soon changed.. i am gettin a whole ear lined up wit percings.. like 5 or 6 of em.. and me and my friend are secretly plottin to get our navles pierced..

lil bitchiness
There seriusly are thousands of threads like this.

I have many piercings, but the only one that I still have in are my lip, my tongue, my naval and my genital piercing.

I also stretched my ear, if that counts.

HimoKun
I don't have any, but my fiancee has them on her boobs and her ears along with a nose piercing.

eggmayo
i dont have any at the minute... pierced my hand with a safety pin a while back, fabian (fearnix) told me not to do it again

Lana
Two in each ear, that's it, and that's all I'll ever get, probably.

Morbid4Daniel
Already a thread on this....
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t9589.html

~AngelOfMusic~
I have my nose pierced

NyC-gUrL
ears and bellybutton

Filth
None.....

Ken Kenobi
Ears

GuitarBunny
Ears

Ladyluck
three in my ears and one at the top, my bellybutton, and my tongue stick out tongue

Demarthl
Ear, eyebrow, Tongue and lip 3 times

Ladyluck
oo and i'm getting my nipple peirced soon!big grin

Ken Kenobi
Here's a pic where you can see mine fairly good.

Ladyluck
uuuuu

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Ladyluck
uuuuu

Is that good or bad? confused

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Is that good or bad? confused

lol good...is that really you?

Ken Kenobi
lol good...is that really you?

Yeah

-Funky Punk-
Here's a pic where you can see mine fairly good.

pimpin!!!!! lol jk

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
pimpin!!!!! lol jk

I know, I look damn fine. happy

Ladyluck
Yeah

awesome...to be honest that's not how i expected you to look lol

Ken Kenobi
awesome...to be honest that's not how i expected you to look lol

How did you expect me to look? confused

Demarthl
more cowbel

Ladyluck
How did you expect me to look? confused

i really don't know lol

Ken Kenobi
i really don't know lol

Oh come on...think of something. Did you think I would look younger, chubbier, uglier, more handsome? What?

Ladyluck
Oh come on...think of something. Did you think I would look younger, chubbier, uglier, more handsome? What?

a little more nerdy actually heh

Ken Kenobi
a little more nerdy actually heh

Well, I do spend all day on the computer...stick out tongue

Ladyluck
lol

Ken Kenobi
I speak thee truth fair lady.

Ladyluck
well don't worry...so do i wink

Ken Kenobi
We successfully hijacked this thread! w00t!

BTW, you should post pictures once you get your nipple pierced..oh wait, that's not allowed. Send 'em to me then. stick out tongue

Ladyluck
yay!big grin

hahaha

-Funky Punk-
owie.. i just got 2 more holes in my left ear like 2 hrs ago!

LLG
I don't have any piercings. I use to have my ears pierced, but they closed up.

-Funky Punk-
Originally posted by LLG
I don't have any piercings. I use to have my ears pierced, but they closed up.

my botttom holes closed up.. but then i pirced em again.. and they ripped..

LLG
It must of hurt really bad.

-Funky Punk-
not any more see the reason i had them closed up is cuz it ripped.. ya see i got my ears pierced when i was 5 and i had this thing about crawlin under beds.. well the earing got stuck on the carpet and stuff.. i am just glad it didnt rip all the way through

LLG
not any more see the reason i had them closed up is cuz it ripped.. ya see i got my ears pierced when i was 5 and i had this thing about crawlin under beds.. well the earing got stuck on the carpet and stuff.. i am just glad it didnt rip all the way through

Oh. Okay.

Ken Kenobi

Owwie...

I thought it was bad enough just having a shirt tug piercings a little bit.

xLiNdS x 622x
I pierced my eyebrow myself and i'm gettin my belly button pierced this summer

-Funky Punk-
Owwie...

I thought it was bad enough just having a shirt tug piercings a little bit. lol my ear hurts right now....

Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
I pierced my eyebrow myself and i'm gettin my belly button pierced this summer this one girl pearced her eybrow her self.. with a safty pin ansd in class she would allways be tuggin at it

xLiNdS x 622x
i did mine with a safety pin in between classes at school..it didnt hurt when i did it but it did afterwards

-Funky Punk-
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
i did mine with a safety pin in between classes at school..it didnt hurt when i did it but it did afterwards

yucky!!!!!!

see ya all tomm!

Ken Kenobi
yucky!!!!!!

see ya all tomm!

My name isn't Tomm. stick out tongue

(and yes, I am joking)

-Funky Punk-
lol.... i had to suffer going shoppin with my fam.. my mom isnt bad but its my briohter and dad that allways try and embarres me!

Ken Kenobi
lol.... i had to suffer going shoppin with my fam.. my mom isnt bad but its my briohter and dad that allways try and embarres me!

That's what we do brothers do. Embarrass family members, preferably sisters.

-Funky Punk-
lol he never stops i tell you...!

Ken Kenobi
lol he never stops i tell you...!

It's part of his contract as a brother. He isn't allowed to stop until he feels you are ready for the real world.

-Funky Punk-
lol.. how would he no.. hes 10!!!!!! lol he is a devil.. he even has red hair to prove it!

Ken Kenobi
He just knows, all brothers have an implanted vocoder chip in our necks, when it buzzes we know that it is time to embarrass our sister(s). If it doesn't buzz for a month, then it's time to stop embarrassing them.

-Funky Punk-
lol i think that is what it is...

Kagome2005
i have 5 ear piercing. 3 on the right and two on the left

-Funky Punk-
cool!

Thael
Eyebrow and Tongue. big grin

Blue Dragon
HATE THE BELLY & TONGUE PEIRCINGS! I like the eye one but mum not keen on that, she likes belly one though but we both hate tongue one.

Don't have eye done, probably never will, will hurt won't it? Then again tatoos will but I'm having one when I'm old enough!!! smile Eye one looks good though... yes

Kagome2005
I sometimes want a tattoo, but then i think about what it'll look like when i'm older (40s 50s +) and i'm like nahhhh....My aunt has her eyebrow done, she says it was more painful then the tattoo she got

-Funky Punk-
i like belly rings.. i am not really fond of tongue piercings.... it makes u talk funny 4 a while and hurts like...crap!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.