Full Potential ANakin vs. ANYBODY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bob_dole1
I think full potential Anakin (no vader) would have been the greatest force yielder of all time, I don't care or think it matters whether he be jedi, sith, or dark jedi, if Anakin Skywalker reached his FULL potenial without the limbs being removed he would have been the greatest power ever, including yodi, sidious, plageuis, obi-wan, luke, mace windi, all the ancient sith lords, everyone and anyone. I think the greatest tragedy of the star wars saga isnt that anakin turned evil, its that he didnt reach his full potential and turned into an infferior force yielder, what do yall think????????

Fishy
I think it doesn't belong in this forum, and I don't agree...

He could have been a lot more powerful but he wouldn't be all powerful

Darth Macabre
Do you mean all powerful as in he can do anything he wants? Or do you mean that out of every single force users hed be able to defeat anyone?

I dont know if hed be able to beat everyone i mean Marka Ragnos, Exar, and Bane were some pretty powerful people.

And him being all powerful is just a stupid concept.

Bobafetty
This is a crappy thread, what do you think Anikan is, immortal?

Darth L. Dipsit
Hmmm. If Anakin had powers that reached the full capacity of his potential, he might have become much more powerful than he did. However, I don't think his losing his limbs were really that important. If he had been trained to exercise the full extent of his powers, he wouldn't have needed limbs, I think. He probably could have controlled lightsabers with the Force. Picture Mace Windu dueling an armless and legless, vulnerable Vader on the floor. Then picture Vader using all of his midichlorian to handle six lightsabers with the Force to fight Windu. Vader would NEVER MOVE, but I actually think Windu would eventually succumb to his power. That's how powerful I think he could have been. Maybe not the greatest swordsmen, but who needs speed and agility when you can control weapons with your mind and can premeditate your opponent's every move? However, I still don't think, even with more raw power than Yoda, that Vader could take a guy like Marka Ragnos.

Darth_Janus
Actually, losing his limbs did affect his Force potential. GL directly says so. And besides, Anakin may have had amazing potential, but nowhere does it says he definately would be the best ever of all time IF he had reached full potential. And it was never proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he was in fact the Chosen One. I personally believe he was an experimental Sith'ari after hearing Sidious' spiel and knowing that both Mace and Yoda didn't believe in the prophecy.

Darth L. Dipsit
Wow. I had no idea that losing his limbs would have any significant impacts on his Force potential other than to reduce the amount of midichlorian he had. Thanks for setting me straight there. However, I always figured that the Sith'ari was Sidious - I mean, he is the one who revives the Sith Order. Or I thought it was maybe Exar Kun/Kyp Durron for bringing the Sith Order back to life after it was extinguished. Also, what do you mean by "experimental Sith'ari?" Are you saying that Vader was an artificial messiah (because that would mean that he isn't)? No offense - just curious, Janus sir.

Bobafetty
lol

Darth_Janus
Well, the Sith'ari is a Sith creation. It is someone who brings balance to the Force and reforms order but destroys the Sith in the process.

I had a theory based on the conversation in ROTS at the space opera house. Sidious talks of PLageus, who could create life through midi-chlorian manipulation. Now, why anyone didn't think of Anakin being a Sith creation at this point is beyond me. After all, everyone rabidly believes that Annie is made "of the Force", and he has no Father, etc. Wouldn't it make sense if he was a Sith'ari creation of Plageus or Sidious? ANd, like Yoda said, the prophecy has been misread. Is it not unusual that the entire council with the exception of Obi-Wan mistrusts Anakin? Mace doesn't trust him. Yoda is wary of him. No one will grant him knighthood, much less master title.

TsubasaJusenkyo
I think full potential Anakin (no vader) would have been the greatest force yielder of all time, I don't care or think it matters whether he be jedi, sith, or dark jedi, if Anakin Skywalker reached his FULL potenial without the limbs being removed he would have been the greatest power ever, including yodi, sidious, plageuis, obi-wan, luke, mace windi, all the ancient sith lords, everyone and anyone. I think the greatest tragedy of the star wars saga isnt that anakin turned evil, its that he didnt reach his full potential and turned into an *infferior* force yielder, what do yall think????????

I think the word you were looking for was...superior.

green dude
I think Anikan could be powerful but not the most their are some in the Jedi council who were better by a lot of years and arms and legs you need those to fight how could he hug Padme with out arms i think Anikan could have been close to being as good as Yoda if he was patient yeash chosen one dose thatt mean anything he wasn't a Jedi Master because he whad not be trained or could fight to his full potencail every one eles had so that just meant he had to wait a little longer yeash it would have proable be a month than he would be a Master :P no patience wink

Bobafetty
true

Darth_Nefarus
Janus, why would the Sith just create a being out of nowhere? Plagueis already had an apprentice and it seems unlikely that he would just create someone.

And conisdering Anakin was created by the force (even if it was Sith involvement) at his fullest potential he would be more powerful than anyone, light or darkside. However, if he were on the darkside at his full potential he would be far more insane than he was in ROTS and possibly unstoppable. I'd still leave it open to the ninjas
like Obi-Wand and Luke.

As for the whole less arms equals less power thing, I agree. The force originally came from things very similar to ki. It seems to me with metal arms and legs, which are the biggest in and out points of energy on the body, the force would flow a lot less in them, not necessarily having less power. The raw power would still be there, but it wouldn't have a flow and both light and dark side need it to flow to work well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.