Storm vs Rouge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth M@ce
dicuss

Zahit
I'd say Storm wins fairly easily considering Rouge is a makeup consisting of a pink or red powder applied to the cheeks....

stormfront13
this has been done like 3 times lol, and storm wins, with current rogue and classic rogue

Darth M@ce
well i searched this thread

JRW
ya but you put ROUGE which like zahit said is make up not ROGUE a super hero with super strength ! see the difference? so you obviously would not find storm versus make-up

anyway storm would win

Kontraz
rogue.... she's proven resistant to lightning and other energy attacks in the past, and can most likely fly through most of storm's gales.... only takes on hit from her to perminantly put storm down

life is cruell
storm vs sage upgraded rogue; storm will lose. storm vs classic rogue more in storms favor but rogue could definatly win.

BENITO
STORM

Cosmic Flame
I think Storm could outsmart and outmanuever Rogue. And the full extent of Storm's powers isn't often explored.

FieryBalrog
Storm easily beats Rogue unless we're talking about Binary Rogue. Storm can easily protect herself from Rogue (winds, mist, fog) while turning the entire area into a weapon.

Of course, if its current rogue then its over before it begins unless Rogue catches Storm sleeping or something.

blinkingrogue
classic rogue is invulnerable to lightning. she might win. sunfire rogue has a big chance of winning especially with nuclear like fire. sage powered rogue is too easy and no room for debate.

DarkCrawler
Sunfire Rogue has no chance...on lightning will take her out.

Metalmanx
If this is Classic Rogue (Ms. Marvel powers and whatnot), then Rogue definitely wins this. Any other incarnation of Rogue loses, however.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.