Luke/Leia's Head?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MoviesFan
Did anyone notice this?

On both the kids faces they had little red spots on their forehead.

nano_probex
They looked like the same baby to me lol big grin

bilb
Thats because they were a crew members newborn baby.. babies often come out with those red splotches.. they are called storkbites

macgeek2005
Were they real? My mom thought they were very well done fakes.

Robin Darkside
Couldn;t have been the same. Lucas shot the Tattoine scene in EP3 during the shooting of EP2 in Tunishia. So must have been different babies, or quite possibly one or both be fake, but I doubt it

DeVi| D0do
Lucas didn't shoot all of the Tattooine sequence during the Episode II shoot as Ewan was never in Tunisia for Epidoe II... most of the scene would have been blue screen...

Robin Darkside
Well then Obiwan must have been digitally placed in the scene because Lucas said it he would not go back to tunishia just for one shot

DeVi| D0do
Yeah, that's what I was trying to say... anyway, the close ups of the baby wouldn't have been done in Tunisia either they would have been done in the studio...

In fact, I believe there was NO location shooting at all except for the stuff done during Episode II on Tunisia.

Robin Darkside
it was shot in tailand too I believe

DeVi| D0do
Yea, but only plate photography... no actual scene was filmed there...

anyway, this is getting off topic big grin

adele2k5
i thought they looked the same but then babies dont really have striking features at that age.

smoker4
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
it was shot in tailand too I believe

Wheres Tailland? i could do with a new apendidge j/k stick out tongue

umraan
Originally posted by bilb
Thats because they were a crew members newborn baby.. babies often come out with those red splotches.. they are called storkbites
an experianced mother's word big grin

Darth_Decimator
didnt they just shoot the landscape during ep II's filming ??? i thought thats what is on the ep II dvd *shrugs* i thought the babies looked like very very average cgi

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by Darth_Decimator
didnt they just shoot the landscape during ep II's filming ??? i thought thats what is on the ep II dvd *shrugs* i thought the babies looked like very very average cgi

Maybe, but in the EPII DVD, Lucas didn't say or even give a clue about the shot for EPIII, so who knows?

Darth_Decimator
yeah he does they show him filiming it, u even see a "star wars episode III" slate. GL looked very very p'eed off that the behind the scenes cameras caught it. i cant remember exactly what featurette its on but its most definetley there.

Robin Darkside
hmm, I didn't know that, well ifs its true
I could imagine that GL would have been upset though

Darth_Decimator
im pretty sure im not imagining it Robin Darkside big grin stick out tongue

tho just to be safe does anyone else know what im talking about ????

brendy
i saw an article in a magazine which said about which lucky babies would play Luke and Leia, and it said that CGI would be used not real babies.

kremzike
Read the making of book. There is one baby. No CG. One baby played both roles. Shot in a studio during Episode III, not at all during Episode II.

LandoSpeeder2
Those babies were huge for new born.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.