Revenge of the Younglings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jerlark386
I've been thinking about a alternate scene. When George Lucas cuts the scene off at the part where Hooded Vader is about to kill the younglings, and the audience the audience is left crest fallen, how about this. The younglings instead of dying as the audience assumes actually kicks vader's ass. This should be amusing.

What Really Happened at the Jedi Temple

Scene 1

Hooded Vader enters through the blast door into a room full of padawin learners. Some peek from their hiding places, hoping anakin would lead them to safety. A youngling boy steps forward.

Chubby faced boy: "Theres too many of them Master Skywalker, what are we going to do" ?

Their hope is instantly betrayed as Anakin eyes ignites his saber not to defend them but to strike them down.

The youngling steps back. Anakin advances, deliberately. Slowly step by step, he marches toward madness. The dim room is illuminated by the grim blue light from anakin's saber. Their short lives appear to be at an end when suddenly a tiny saber ignites.

Chubby faced boy : Oh. So its a fight you want. Well then its a fight you get.

All the remaining younglings ignite their sabers in rapid succession but not simultaneously. (for maximum impact.)

Youngling girl: Bring it, coward!

Chubby faced boy: Well it looks like you'll be needing to change your name after this Skywalker.. You certainly won't be able to walk anymore.

Anakin: whua?
Chubby faced boy: Raaaaaaagh! Go for the kneecaps!

Chubby faced boy does Yoda style flip over Anakin's head and Anakin barely manages to block in time. Another youngling does a roll on the floor nearly takes away Anakin legs. Soon after, Anakin is blanketed in attacks coming in from all directions. Anakins rapidly spins and dodges but is unable to make a single offensive move. The room begins to look like a light show.

Anakin : sensing he will soon be overwhelmed, force pushes the students aways backflips out the cirlce of younglings surrounding him and runs away like a little *****. He seals the blastdoor as he exits and melts the controls with his saber.

Scene 2

Audience sees a single saber sticking out of the middle(approximate) of the blast door. The crack between the two doors begins to melt.Other sabers appear at the hinges. The sabers dissappear and the door is kicked open. At the front is the chubby faced boy. As the rest of younglings emerge, a group of storm troopers appear. The storm troopers quickly file themselves into ranks.

Clone 1: "All jedis are enemy of the republic. Blast them!".

Chubby faced boy: Ignites saber and proceeds to make short work of the nearest storm trooper.

2 other younglings charge forward, deflecting lasers back at the troopers in a attempt to reach the farther ranks.

Youngling girl: Does an akimbo off wall and in one neat flip lands ontop of a clone's shoulders with her lightsaber in his head.

At last the rear and side flanks are taken care of and theirs just one cluster in the middle.

Chubby faced boy: Pitches his lightsaber and uses the force to make it travel like a boomerang( a circle like pattern). The saber slices several clone soldiers in half. The saber returns back to the boy.

A pile of dismembered bodies practically carpets the floors. The quiet serenity of death settles into the corridor. Oh but wait a handful more of troopers is approaching!

Chubby faced boy: Chucks the saber once again.

*camera follows the saber in slow motion as it travels towards the troopers. it speeds up again when saber slices off their heads."

The scene ends as the saber appears to continue its motion and travel past the audience.

Great sound effect too,by the way. smile

End scene 2

BAILY
Someone smokes crack and I dont care..... someone smokes crack and I dont care.... someone smokes crack and I dont care!! My master's got no legs!!

Anakin killed the little douchebags end of question... but it would be hilarious if the kids were the ones who butchered him and then he had to get into the Vader suit knowing that little punks did that to him! LMFAO

DeVi| D0do
Why would George cut that scene?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

jerlark386
I know its a little crazy spin. But atleast it could explain y the younglings are apparently by themselves in the temple. Shrug. It would be funny, though. Raaaaagh go for the knee-caps!
*chuckle

Insomnia
I don't blame anakin. Child actors suck.

Even if he hadn't succumbed to the dark side, I would still expect the scene to go like this:
Kid: "Master Skywalker, there are too many, what are we going t-" *FAMP*
A head tumbles to the floor, and there is a short moment of shock
Anakin: "... We're going out this way. Follow me."

Hell, I'd drag the little douche to Mustafar behind my ship by a friggin rope.

jerlark386
You have a very interesting and violent imagination.

But lol!
Anakin: "... We're going out this way. Follow me."

i should put that in another scene continuation.
I think George Lucas leaves theses openings just for me. smile

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by jerlark386
I know its a little crazy spin. But atleast it could explain y the younglings are apparently by themselves in the temple. Shrug. It would be funny, though. Raaaaagh go for the knee-caps!
*chuckle

A little imagination could have told you the answer to that question. Not everything needs to be spoon fed. The younglings were alone because the Adult jedi were busy getting spanked.

mysterio69
that's the friggin' coolest thing i've ever pictured. cripes!
bravo, good sir. bravo.

palpy_666
Anakin ignites his saber...

The kids get all scared.

Just then Jar Jar smashes into the window of the council room swinging from a vine. He pulls out two tommy guns and starts blasting Ani away. The kids cheer and clap as Anakin's body is seen bouncing off the ground in slow motion. He also has drool running from his mouth. The kids gather around Jar Jar and hug him, thanking him for saving their lives.

Suddenly the council door opens again and the real Anakin comes in.

Anakin: Was just my double. Oh yeah, thought you'd be needing this.

Anakin reaches in his pocket. The camera zooms up on what he pulled out. It's a bananna peel. Anakin tosses the bananna peel on the ground. Jar Jar looks at the kids as they look at him. Jar Jar shrugs his shoulders and walks up to the peel and slips on it breaking his neck. Then the kids line up and proceed to do the same thing. Anakin walks out with a smile on his face.

End scene.

mysterio69
Originally posted by palpy_666

The kids get all scared.

Just then Jar Jar smashes into the window of the council room swinging from a vine. He pulls out two tommy guns and starts blasting Ani away. The kids cheer and clap as Anakin's body is seen bouncing off the ground in slow motion. He also has drool running from his mouth. The kids gather around Jar Jar and hug him, thanking him for saving their lives.

Anakin reaches in his pocket. The camera zooms up on what he pulled out. It's a bananna peel. Anakin tosses the bananna peel on the ground. Jar Jar looks at the kids as they look at him. Jar Jar shrugs his shoulders and walks up to the peel and slips on it breaking his neck. Then the kids line up and proceed to do the same thing. Anakin walks out with a smile on his face.

End scene.

yes, but jar-jar should be tortured.

jerlark386
LMAO!!!! Palpy you're brilliant.

palpy_666
Originally posted by jerlark386
LMAO!!!! Palpy you're brilliant.

That's what they told me at the mental health clinic.

Darth Kip
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing more more i need more there fuuu... freaking hilarious

green dude
sweet to see youglings kick butt instead of them lying on the floor dead they can't be that weak mygosh Another funny story : Anikan comes in kids hopeful Anakin pulls out lightsaber show next scene you seen Obi-wan and Yoda enter the room Obi-wan :not even the Younglings survived little youngling girl:were not dead were alive were just tired Obi-wan:I've recalibrated the code to warn any surviving Jedi away Yoda:Good to discover the recalibration, along time it will take longer still Obi-wan: there is something I must know... Yoda: Obi-wan the truth you already know... Obi-wan turns on security hologram Obi-wan: it can't be they look at the hologram little younglings are kicking the chosen ones butt Obi-wan it can't be! sith on hologram Sith: did you destroy the younglings ? of course you did their wimps Anakin: yeah wimps camra close up has a hole bunch of bruces Sith: where did you get such bad injuries ? Anakin: I fell down the stairs he smiles Sith: ok he raises eye brows whispers boy am i on the wrong side Obi-wan: how did it come to this? he replays hologram of Anakin and younglings Yoda: destroy the Sith we must Obiwan: sned me to kill the Emeror I will not kill Anakin Yoda: Powerful destroy the Emperor you are not i should get those younglings to come with me they would help me kill the Sith they almost killed Anakin they did i must go and visit the Emeror and skip scene with Obi-wan and Padme at the Senate arena chanchellors office Sith: its finished then by killing the separtistleaders you have restroied peace and justice to the galaxy Lord Varder Lord Varder : thankyou my master Yoda anew aprentice you have Chancellor or should i call you Emeror Sith: Master Yoda you survived Yoda:surprised ? Sith: you arrogance blinds you Yoda now you will experience the full power of the darkside (blue lightning hit Yoda Yoda hits wall and falls on his stomach Sith: I have waited along time for this moment my little green friend the are no more at last the Sith rule the galaxy Yodas ears go up he jumps and kicks Sith in the Stomach Yoda; not if i have anything to say about it Lord Sidious Yoda jumps back on floor pulls out green short lightsaber Yoda at a end your rule is come out younglings kill the Sith they will i will thorw stuff at you now Sith throws it back Yoda gets hit and hangs by a claw then falls younglings kick butt than retreat Yoda:failed i have but younglings didn't big grin the end

green dude
sweet to see youglings kick butt instead of them lying on the floor dead they can't be that weak mygosh Another funny story : Anikan comes in kids hopeful Anakin pulls out lightsaber show next scene you seen Obi-wan and Yoda enter the room Obi-wan :not even the Younglings survived little youngling girl:were not dead were alive were just tired Obi-wan:I've recalibrated the code to warn any surviving Jedi away Yoda:Good to discover the recalibration, along time it will take longer still Obi-wan: there is something I must know... Yoda: Obi-wan the truth you already know... Obi-wan turns on security hologram Obi-wan: it can't be they look at the hologram little younglings are kicking the chosen ones butt Obi-wan it can't be! sith on hologram Sith: did you destroy the younglings ? of course you did their wimps Anakin: yeah wimps camra close up has a hole bunch of bruces Sith: where did you get such bad injuries ? Anakin: I fell down the stairs he smiles Sith: ok he raises eye brows whispers boy am i on the wrong side Obi-wan: how did it come to this? he replays hologram of Anakin and younglings Yoda: destroy the Sith we must Obiwan: sned me to kill the Emeror I will not kill Anakin Yoda: Powerful destroy the Emperor you are not i should get those younglings to come with me they would help me kill the Sith they almost killed Anakin they did i must go and visit the Emeror and skip scene with Obi-wan and Padme at the Senate arena chanchellors office Sith: its finished then by killing the separtistleaders you have restroied peace and justice to the galaxy Lord Varder Lord Varder : thankyou my master Yoda: anew aprentice you have Chancellor or should i call you Emeror Sith: Master Yoda you survived Yoda:surprised ? Sith: you arrogance blinds you Yoda now you will experience the full power of the darkside (blue lightning hit Yoda Yoda hits wall and falls on his stomach Sith: I have waited along time for this moment my little green friend the are no more at last the Sith rule the galaxy Yodas ears go up he jumps and kicks Sith in the Stomach Yoda; not if i have anything to say about it Lord Sidious Yoda jumps back on floor pulls out green short lightsaber Yoda at a end your rule is come out younglings kill the Sith they will i will thorw stuff at you now Sith throws it back Yoda gets hit and hangs by a claw then falls younglings kick butt than retreat Yoda:failed i have but younglings didn't big grin

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by palpy_666

The kids get all scared.

End scene.

Shortly after, Jar Jar becomes consumed by pure hate, anguish, darkness, and revenge which then results in his eventual transformation into..............

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/news/batman-begins/darthjarjar.jpg

mace7386
The younglings were'nt alone they had Cin Dralig and Shaak-ti there but for some strange reason they considered that a good hiding spot. I guess they never played hide and go seek before cuz that was not a good spot to hide. They should've showed the younglings fighting back and gettin worked. lol thats great

general-pain
Hi i thought your scenario was very funny, howvever there is one reason why your story wouldn't work. The thing is, those kids were holding TRAINING lightsabers, which are basically weaker versions of a standard lightsaber, They can deflect shots from a training remote, however, if they come in contact with flesh, it only leaves a very mild burn. Besides, they're only 8 or 9 years old, and have probably never fought someone who is trying their hardest to kill them.

xeous
And someone forgot to take their comedy vitamins this morning.

newjak86
"Theres too many of them Master Skywalker, what are we going to do" ?
Anaken ignites lightsabre about to kill younglings when Padme enters room. She heard the attack and came over to see if Little Ani was OK. Anaken tells her not to call him that he is darth Vader now. She sees the younglings and thinks their so cute. shes asks vader if they can adopt them. He can not resist her eyes and is forced to say yes. The younglings are jumping all over him as he explains to Sidious he needs transport model SUV for all of his new children. Sidious tells him he will buy the family one if he kills seperatist leaders. anaken loads up family to go kill leaders. Padme complains how he isn't the man she married and that he needs to stop and ask for directions. When he gets there he kills the leaders he is about to leave when Obi Wan shows up. In his last desperate chance he chokes Padme qiuck to knock her out then he tries to kill the younglings by over running the landing pad with lava. Then the epic fight with Obi wan takes place we all know how that ends. Anyway enter scene with Vader bieng out in Siut
Vader: Did Padme survive
Emporer: no
Vader: At least the younglings are dead.
Emporer: no they survived and do to the rebuplics adoption laws your stuck with them
Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Darth Zhin
Originally posted by newjak86

Vader: Did Padme survive
Emporer: no
Vader: At least the younglings are dead.
Emporer: no they survived and do to the rebuplics adoption laws your stuck with them
Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

clappingWonderfull!!!!!! clapping

Swanky-Tuna
Why do all the younglings sound like cheesy anime characters?

jerlark386
Originally posted by general-pain
Hi i thought your scenario was very funny, howvever there is one reason why your story wouldn't work. The thing is, those kids were holding TRAINING lightsabers, which are basically weaker versions of a standard lightsaber, They can deflect shots from a training remote, however, if they come in contact with flesh, it only leaves a very mild burn. Besides, they're only 8 or 9 years old, and have probably never fought someone who is trying their hardest to kill them.

Ahhh, but you see these are special younglings. They are the Defenders of the Temple.

Red Superfly
Younglings...................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

I can't help it if the word is funny.........

general-pain
Originally posted by xeous
And someone forgot to take their comedy vitamins this morning.

If you check the first part of my post, you'll see that I thought that it was funny, unfortunately I was unable to control the urge to correct him.

Feara
lol cute!

jerlark386
Wow, I thought this thread died. Ahhh, but good times. Good times. This was my first post actually. Probably would've been better off in the E.U. section, but it was fun.

Red Superfly
YOUNGLINGS!

It still kills me! Ahahahahahaaa!

jerlark386
Bump. Hey. Why not. smile

Tangible God
Took long enough to reply.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.