A decent Laugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SithSpy
Came across this, SuperShadows original "exclusive scriptment" fig. it would be good to post here b/c now that we've all seen the movie we can discuss the ridiculus ideas that some of us had, and hey have another good laugh at ole' Mickeys expense:

Anyone heard of supershadow.com? - Then you might be interested to know that this is what he is offering to its members.

The Clone Wars are now over two years old. The entire galaxy has been thrown into chaos. On one side of the conflict are thousands of separatist star systems, led by the charismatic Count Dooku, who are rebelling against the Republic led by the scheming-in-secret Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious.

The people grow tired of the Galactic Senate and the Jedi Knights. They are ready for drastic change and Palpatine realizes this. At the beginning of the movie, Anakin and Obi-Wan fight in a large Clone War battle. Obi-Wan is now a general fighting for Bail Organa of Alderaan. Anakin showcases his supreme piloting skills during a gigantic space battle.

Palpatine senses that Anakin can be seduced by the powers of the dark side. For reasons unknown at this point, Anakin agrees to join the Sith. Palpatine explains to Anakin the rules of the Sith. Palpatine tells Anakin that only two Sith Lords can exist at any one time. If Anakin wants to become rich and powerful, then Anakin must face Darth Tyranus again and kill Darth Tyranus in order to become Palpatine's new apprentice. Later, Anakin and Tyranus meet face to face. Anakin slays Tyranus after an intense light-saber duel.

Padme contacts Obi-Wan and tells Obi-Wan that Anakin is leaving the Jedi Order. Yoda senses that Anakin has fallen to the dark side. Obi-Wan leaves the war and hides Padme from Anakin. Obi-Wan then seeks out Anakin to confront him and convince Anakin to return to the light side of the Force.

Obi-Wan finds Anakin on a new world. Obi-Wan and Anakin begin to argue. Obi-Wan tells Anakin that he will never see Padme again as long as Anakin stays with the dark side. A light-saber battle between them erupts.

Obi-Wan blocks Anakin's attack. Anakin becomes reckless and falls into a molten pool. Anakin's light saber falls to the ground. Obi-Wan watches Anakin sinks into the lava pool. Obi-Wan exits the battle area to find help for Anakin.

Palpatine enters and has his troops rescue Anakin from the molten pool. They then quickly leave the area. A few minutes later, Obi-Wan returns with some other Jedi Knights. They are unable to find Anakin. Obi-Wan assumes the molten pool has consumed Anakin's body. Obi-Wan finds Anakin's light saber on the ground and takes it with him. Obi-Wan tells Padme that Anakin is dead. Padme is saddened by this news.

Palpatine's people nurse Anakin back to health. Anakin is eventually placed into his familiar-looking black mask and body armor, which looks different than the mask and armor that Vader wears in the classic trilogy. Palpatine teaches Anakin to the ways of the Sith. Anakin grows to hate the Jedi and the Republic. Anakin takes the name of Darth Vader. Only Palpatine and his trusted minions know that Darth Vader is actually Anakin. Everyone else believes that Anakin is dead.

The Clone Wars come to an abrupt end with the Republic winning the war. Many thousands of Jedi have lost their lives during the conflict. The people demand and end to the Jedi's and Senate's incompetence and corruption. Palpatine takes this opportunity to declare himself Emperor. He immediately replaces the Galactic Senate with an Imperial Senate. The Jedi Council and the entire Jedi Order are removed as the guardians of the galaxy. The people hail Palpatine as the saviour of the Republic.

Yoda and Mace Windu learn of a Jedi who erased the Kamino data from the Jedi Archives. They, along with Obi-Wan, go to confront this traitor. Yoda confronts the traitor alone and kills the Jedi traitor.

Mechanical Vader gets in a light-saber duel with several prominent Jedi all at one time. Each of these Jedi is killed by Vader. Eventually, Vader faces Windu and in a fierce duel Vader kills Windu. Windu might die preventing Vader from finding Padme. For reasons not known, Yoda and Obi-Wan decide that they are unable to defeat the Sith. The pair agree to go into hiding until Luke is old enough to challenge Sidious and Vader.

Lastly, Padme flees to Alderaan with Leia. Meanwhile, Obi-Wan is seen at Owen and Beru Lars' homestead. He gives Luke to them to raise. Obi-Wan decides to go by the name Ben. The film ends with Ben Kenobi walking off into the desert.

BAILY
hehe..... hehe... hehe... LMFAO!! LMFAO!! ROFLMAO!! ROFLMAO!!! Oh dear.. what a douchebag SS is....

SithSpy
Either GL severly changed his story........or...................maybe SS dosent even know him........NO NONO not mickey he wouldnt lie, damn that lucas for changing his story

LandoSpeeder2
ROTFLMFAO, it's been so long since I read that script, but that is so fecking hilarious! laughing out loud

JKozzy
Yeah, as he goes into the lava pool, he DIES, seeing nobody can survive falling into a LAVA POOL.

Mist
Originally posted by SithSpy
Obi-Wan decides to go by the name Ben.

he just did that to avoid the tax man...

Ben-Kenobi
OMG REMEMBER THE ONE ABOUT THE KYBER CRYSTAL WHICH HE STOLE FROM SOME GUY LMAO THAT ONE WAS HILARIOUS.

Prod
that is frikin hilarious!!!! laughing out loud

I never read that before...nice...LOL...

mysterio69
i think we're all on the same page here. ss is a class-a douchebag.
did anyone read the treatments for ep 7-9? with the luke and vader clones? what an utterly useless turd.

ubidoobascooby
I'm suprised he isn't dead from humiliation. Or, someone killing him with a giant hammer.

bangin

mysterio69
Originally posted by ubidoobascooby
I'm suprised he isn't dead from humiliation. Or, someone killing him with a giant hammer.

bangin
giant hammer, eh? sounds good to me! come here, mickey! devil

SithSpy
So now that we've all laughed at mickeys good times, what were some of the most out there theories you guys had, or heard about ROTS, The sid is palps clone thing really annoyed me the most

thejeditraitor
look what i found on this board.
this is why ss should be killed...

http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2004/09/ mark_hamill_spills_some_dirt_on_star_wars_episodes
_7

Its all true about the STAR WARS: SEQUEL TRILOGY. STAR WARS Episodes VII,VIII,IX already have titles.

STAR WARS: EPISODE VII-THE FALLEN HERO
STAR WARS: EPISODE VIII-THE REPUBLIC IN CRISIS
STAR WARS: EPISODE IX-VICTORY OF THE FORCE

All this is true according to George Lucas himself.

Posted by: Cory Morrel at March 31, 2005 07:13 PM

In ep7 the ghost of Palpatin strikes back with powers beyond imagination.

In ep8 the new jedi order lead by Luke and the new republic strikes back against the palpatin ghost and his new dark army.

In ep9 the ghost of Anakin skywalker and master jedi Luke destroys the ghost of Palpatin and the dark side once and for all and brings balance to the force!

Posted by: Master! at April 13, 2005 11:02 PM

No matter how much the you hate the titles those will be the offical titles to the 3 sequels. GL chose them so that what they will be called upon his true vision of Star Wars. GL is not going to make 7,8,9, he is done after Episode III, however; he will chose a director and and a crew worthy of making the sequels.

Posted by: Cory at April 14, 2005 04:48 PM
Posted by: Richard Brunton at April 23, 2005 07:15 AM

No the titles to VII,VIII,IX are

THE FALLEN HERO
THE REPUBLIC IN CRISIS
VICTORY OF THE FORCE

Thats the offical titles to VII,VIII,IX all written by George Lucas. GL said to some of the fans on Supershadow if REVENGE OF THE SITH is the biggest money making movie of 2005 he will make one more trilogy which of course is the Sequel Trilogy 7,8,9. In 2012 George Lucas will give Supershadow the plot scripts to Episodes X,XI,XII. Prey and hope that Episode III is the biggest movie of 2005 so the Star Wars saga can continue. If Episode III-ROTS isn't that great and doesn't do real well, GL said there will be no Episodes VII,VIII,IX ever in his life time.

Posted by: Cory at April 24, 2005 06:57 PM

Keep up the good reporting y'all!

Posted by: Shinzon at April 28, 2005 11:14 AM

I have read the plot scripts to Episode VII,VIII,IX and there are other websites, not just supershadow.com that has GL'S plot scripts to Episodes VII,VIII,IX. George Lucas have been answering the fans question of SS.com he told some of the fans if STAR WARS: EPISODE III-REVENGE OF THE SITH in the biggest movie of the summer and makes alot of money more then Episodes I,II,IV,V,VI then he will make VII,VIII,IX. If not then VI,VII,IX will never be made in his life time. It up to fans to make sure Episode III goes well in the movies in order for VII,VIII,IX to happen. I wish people would just stop calling supershadow a liar and fake. Just leave the guy alone.

Posted by: cory at April 28, 2005 02:12 PM

How about all you idiots who don't want Episodes VII, VIII, or IX made, don't go and see them. This way those who want them made can see them, and those that don't can still complain about them. I beleive that this is a great compromise.

Posted by: Richard at May 5, 2005 11:34 AM

Youre right you know, if it does get donw, I am sure I will watch it anyway, who am I kidding? LOL

Long time ago now since somebody called me an idiot. *laughs*

Posted by: Simone at May 6, 2005 07:20 AM

the saga must continue it is too popular to stop at 6 episodes. beyond the movies they say luke makes a new order of jedi. so after reading in books and on the computer there must be more episodes. so the fans cans see the caracters on film in action not just picturing in their minds what could happen if these movies aren't made. we the fans say the saga MUST go on.

Posted by: jonathan at May 6, 2005 03:08 PM

Starwars is one of the biggest trilogies ever made. GL would never leave us hanging on what happens after the end of Episode 6. He will make the movies or he will prob have the guy that made LOTR, Peter something make them. I do believe in what the title are named for 7,8,9. The one fact u guys dont have right thou is that Emperior Palpatine is still alive at the end of 6. He regroups the emperials and starts counter attacking on the repulic. Luke finds an anchient Jedi temple were he revives the old ways of the jedi and creates a new coulnsal.Leia learns how to use the force herself, she then has luke train her kids there.
As far as what i know beyond that we will just have to wait and see what he does. But if u go by how the books go it should get really interesting on what happens.

Posted by: Matt at May 6, 2005 07:01 PM

Just leave Supershadow alone. Give the guy a break. The interviews with George Lucas on his site are real. I swear it. GL said its all up to the fans to make sure EPISODE III-ROTS goes well in order to VII,VIII,IX to happen. Lucas said that there are 4 trilogies to the STAR WARS saga. There are suppose to be 12 Star Wars movies. Lucas already did the first 6 movies and Episodes VII,VIII,IX will begin the Proproduction stage with STAR WARS: EPISODE VII-THE FALLEN HERO with in 10 to 15 years. STAR WARS: EPISODES X,XI,XII will happen with in 30 years or after GL dies. GL's kids will make X,XI,XII with Supershadow's help. I do I have to convince people to hold on and trust in faith that the STAR WARS: SEQUEL TRILOGY is going to happen. Mark Hamill(Luke Skywalker) has already mention that VII,VIII,IX will happen. I want to see VII,VIII,IX happen. I want to see the battle between the Jedi and Dark Jedi, the battle of the Mandelorians in STAR WARS: EPISODE VIII-THE REPUBLIC IN CRISIS, and the defeat of the dark side of the force forever in STAR WARS: EPISODE IX-VICTORY OF THE FORCE. GL said that when he dies Episodes X,XI,XII will be much different from the Skywalker family. Episodes X,XI,XII take place 1,000 years after EPISODE IX-VICTORY OF THE FORCE.

Posted by: Cory at May 7, 2005 02:24 PM

This may seem pretty ignorant to say but i have no clue if super shadow is a fake or if he really knows George Lucas, i have been to supershadow.com and when "GL" insults his fans that is pretty hard to believe. Still it might be the real GL and is there a place in any official site of starwars that says if supershadow is GL's Friend and a place in the official site that says episodes 7,8,and 9 are coming out?

Posted by: James at May 8, 2005 02:57 AM

Ok James ok. I will take your word. George Lucas is done with Star Wars but I believe the saga will continue with out him. Don't forget Lucas never directed THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK nor RETURN OF THE JEDI. Maybe Something inside of Lucas's head will snap and with in 10 years if he is still eager to go back to Star Wars and make 1 more trilogy it will be VII,VIII,IX. It all depends on how well STAR WARS: EPISODE III-REVENGE OF THE SITH goes at the box-office. If it does well then we can all bet there will be a final trilogy. Heck! Maybe STAR WARS: EPISODES X,XI,XII after Lucas dies. You never can tell.

Posted by: Cory at May 8, 2005 11:49 PM

I see, but that doesn't really answer my question does super shadow know GL? And if he does is there an official starwars site that says he does?

Posted by: James at May 9, 2005 12:15 AM

I don't really know james. Maybe Lucas does know Supershadow. I wish I knew but I don't, Sorry.

Posted by: Cory at May 9, 2005 11:33 PM

Sandro, I read the 'supposed' script for ROTS. Very interesting, to me it seems legit, I will reveiw the script, and see if it's plot is exactly parallel to the movie's plot. This will decide SuperShadow's credibilaty. If the movie doesn't match the supposed script, then Kevin and sandro are right S.S is a fraud, but vice versa, Kev and sandro have to admit they were wrong about S.S.. It's ON!

Let's get some stuff straight. Lucas has said since the beginning that the Star Wars saga was 9 episodes long and that he filmed 4-6 first because they were the most "entertaining" cinematically speaking. Now GL is 60 and I can't believe that he would trust too many people with continuing the storyline when he's dead. Plus the dude's not stupid...if he waits about 5-10 years and starts up ep 7 it will build all the hype again and land him some more serious cash.

Posted by: Prophecy at May 16, 2005 01:59 PM

I'm telling you people its all up to the success of STAR WARS: EPISODE III-REVENGE OF THE SITH that determines the fate of STAR WARS: EPISODE VII,VIII,IX,X,XI,XII. George Lucas has said that he intended to be 4 STAR WARS TRILOGIES. He didn't know which STAR WARS would be the biggest and didn't know where to star so he first started with the STAR WARS TRILOGY, EPISODE IV,V,VI. Then when when computer Tecnology would evolve he decided to go back and do the back story in the STAR WARS: PREQUEL TRILOGY, EPISODE I,II,III. Now all the saga needs is the front end that supports it. The STAR WARS: SEQUEL TRILOGY, EPISODE VII,VIII,IX. GL will probably let someone else direct the Sequels give GL a few years to gather up Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, Billy Dee Williams. They have to be old in VII,VIII,IX because THE FALLEN HERO(7) takes place 30 years after STAR WARS: EPISODE VI-RETURN OF THE JEDI. So it will work out nice for Lucas. Mark Hamill already said at the 2004 STAR WARS TRILOGY DVD convention that there is a STAR WARS: EPISODE VII,VIII,IX and what they are about. They are about the battle between the Jedi and the Dark Jedi, the Mandalorians, and 2 clones of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker. Have patients fans its going to take Lucas quit sometime.

Posted by: Cory at May 16, 2005 10:59 PM

Furthermore, SS's supposed girlfriend...omg.IF he is legit...that bastard.

thejeditraitor
well this is all very interesting i must put my two cents in here i know that episode 7-12 exist because i remember them and their detals being published in a very credible peridicle although i am not trying to start another argument because i do not have concrete facts on that source i know personally that they exist. by the way in my opinion it isnt necisarilly a greed issue that motivates George it is simply practicality. why make several multi million dollar movies if there is no good return to be expected. he cant make these movies for free people! why would he pay to make them! this is his passion (seen the interwiews with leanord maltin listen to how he talks) he owes it to his faithful fans to make these movies and he knows that. he will make them. and to all you naysayers out there who dont like star wars! get the hell out of my galaxy because even if you dont like them you should atleast be able to repect to creative energy that went into making these timeless and ingeniously written stories! thank you!

Posted by: iwantalightsaber at May 17, 2005 10:50 PM

(stupid dane here)
I've just seen Revenge of the Sith, and it was a great movie, but still I want more hehe.
when i read all these arguments, I just gotta know!: Is the next 3 episodes for real?.. Or is it still possible that G.L and Star wars have ended?

Posted by: Mick Tannert at May 18, 2005 08:51 PM

I hate to say it but GL isn't really the one to decide whether 7, 8, and 9 are made. The fans are. It's simple supply/demand. If GL won't make it then the fans will. It is becoming easier and easier to make your own films and with the rabid fans that the Star Wars universe has, it will happen. Look at "Star Wars: Revelations" for instance. A 40-minute film made by fans for fans. GL has said he has no problem with fan films as long as they non-profit and are in the spirit of Star Wars. So what's to stop fans from making "THE FALLEN HERO" or any other sequel.

Think about it...

Posted by: Chris at May 19, 2005 11:57 AM

Posted by: PeaceFire at May 19, 2005 01:10 PM

Even if the fans created STAR WARS: EPISODE VII-THE FALLEN HERO, STAR WARS: EPISODE VIII-THE REPUBLIC IN CRISIS, STAR WARS: EPISODE IX-VICTORY OF THE FORCE, fans need to be licensed by Lucasfilm and ILM and fans need to figure out if Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, Billy Dee Williams would indeed return for the Sequels.

Posted by: Cory at May 19, 2005 02:40 PM

George may say hes done but we say it never done. There is continuation at the end of STAR WARS: EPISODE VI-RETURN OF THE JEDI A..D..A..M!!!!!!!!. The Sequel Trilogy is going to happen yes it is. We Star Wars fans won't have EPISODE VII,VIII,IX doubters like you rouning the future for us.

Posted by: Cory at May 19, 2005 09:39 PM

"MARK HAMILLS comments at the STAR WARS TRILOGY: DVD CONVENTION really got everyone's attention when he mentions STAR WARS 7,8,9 and what they are about." Give Lucas 5-10 years and he will redeem himself. Hopefully GL hasn't turned to the Darkside himself.

thejeditraitor
why do u bother posting or even looking if u have a problem with this disscusen. i would enjoy a new movie doesnt have to be 3 but at least a new one

Posted by: justin at May 21, 2005 07:08 PM

In regards to the bickering about "Episode IX: Balance of the Force", if you watch Episode I - VI and pay attention, Anakin's destiny was 'thought' to be to bring balance to the force. It was also mentioned that the prophecy could have been misread. This would mean his destiny was to destroy the Jedi and raise the Sith to power. Which he does in Episode III. I am part owner of a production company based and IF any further episodes are made, they do NOT have titles or stories yet. The most likely scenerio is using a trilogy from the books written during the 1990's.

Posted by: archangel1974 at May 21, 2005 10:04 PM

STAR WARS: EPISODE VII I bet will definitly be titled,"THE FALLEN HERO." I like that title.

Posted by: cory at May 22, 2005 12:15 AM
Constantine wrote:

"Sandro, I read the 'supposed' script for ROTS. Very interesting, to me it seems legit, I will reveiw the script, and see if it's plot is exactly parallel to the movie's plot. This will decide SuperShadow's credibilaty. If the movie doesn't match the supposed script, then Kevin and sandro are right S.S is a fraud, but vice versa, Kev and sandro have to admit they were wrong about S.S.. It's ON!"

It was vice versa... If he's a fake, then he's gonna get his ass sued for stealing and publishing the script.

Posted by: Kevin Xder at May 22, 2005 03:06 AM

i know the truth. iv been on the net all nite and all morning without sleep and i found it i have the truth. who cares? i have ep 7 pics. no lie. curious? contact me at [email protected]

Posted by: Darth Milk at May 22, 2005 08:30 AM

i want to know...is it true or is not true about star wars 7,8,9...i`m a very curious 13 year old

Does 7 8 9 interfere with Timothy Zahn Novels?

Posted by: james at May 23, 2005 07:32 PM

With regard to the prophecy, I believe that Anakin/Vade
r does indeed bring balance to the force... The time is not stipulated as to WHEN the balance shall be brought about... Darth Vader eventually is brought back from the dark side, and it is HE who destroys the Emperor... Was that not an action of bringing balance to the force and destroying the Sith?

Posted by: Andrakis at May 24, 2005 12:56 AM

Hey Everyone! Ok I think there is going to be a 7,8,and 9! But does anyone have any information like who would be in it? Who would play the sons of Han Solo and Luke Skywalker? Who would play the wife of Luck Skywalker? Also the girlfriend of Ben Skywalker (luke's son) if U have any info plz post on here thanks for your time!

Posted by: PadmeChick at May 24, 2005 05:27 PM

Well, at least he can release the scripts or something.. I don't want to read all of those spin-off continuous crappy books that you see in the freaking supermarket. That wouldn't make enough money though... seriously, though, one day, I do believe the movies will release.
patience must you have.

Posted by: Jerry at May 24, 2005 05:47 PM

While he has said that there will be no new trilogy(s), I wouldn't be too surprised if he went back on his word down the road and did one. It wouldn't be any different than, say, Hideo Kojima saying that he wasn't going to do a sequel to Metal Gear, and then making Metal Gear 2 (refering to the original 8-bit games). Then saying that he wasn't going to work on any Metal Gear Solids after Sons of Liberty and then going on to doing Snake Eater (and, again, claimed he was done, yet he is now working on MGS4).

I would like to know if there will be more episodes? Eposode III was the best movie ever George did a great idea becausewe all know what will happen on episode IV.. Now since episode III did so excellent it will now push George to do episode VI, VII & IX..

Posted by: Amidala021 at May 25, 2005 03:14 PM

Hey, I've been visiting Supershadows website for some time now, yet today I visited to see that some group is calling him a fraud. I don't know what the truth is, considering that everything he has said this far is true to the films. Does anyone have any information on this?

Posted by: Ug at May 25, 2005 04:21 PM

3 new episodes sound pretty good, but as you may well no, episodes 1,2,3 were boring slow and had bad plots, the only thing that saved them was the special effects, to make another 3 you will need really good storylines fantastic fight scenes and need to be rapid (not to a pint where its confused but alot faster)

CHARACTERS IN STAR WARS: EPISODES VII,VIII,IX

.LUKE SKYWALKER
.MARA JADE SKYWALKER
.BEN SKYWALKER
.ANAKIN SOLO
.HAN SOLO
.CHEWBACCA
.C3PO
.R2D2
.LANDO CALRISSIAN
.PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA SOLO
.SHINDOR (DARK JEDI)
.SPIDEN (DARK JEDI)
.TERK MINAS(BOTHAN)
.HORGON (DARK JEDI)
.CHEBACCA'S BROTHER
.DARTH VADER (CLONE)
.LUKE SKYWALKER (CLONE)
.MANDALORIANS
.PARON LIGHTON (BEN SKYWALKER'S GIRLFRIEND)

I have faith in VII,VIII,IX and X,XI,XII as I do in god.

Posted by: Cory at May 19, 2005 09:59 PM

thank you adam. finally, someone with some sense.

Posted by: Brian at May 20, 2005 08:39 AM

Lucas says on Supershadow that if REVENGE OF THE SITH is the biggest box office of the year he will make more STAR WARS: TRILOGY and that is the STAR WARS: SEQUEL TRILOGY(7,8,9). It going to happen trust me. Lucas says "no sequels" now but not in 10 to 15 years or less to come.

Posted by: Cory at May 20, 2005 11:02 A

Supershadow is the best. I don't know what fans would do without him. Him and GL have really worked hard at Skywalker Ranch putting together all the final pieces of REVENGE OF THE SITH. We will see what the future holds for more STAR WARS movies. GL says no but I know he will pick someone else to make the Sequels. Have faith people because faith is all we have in this world we live in. Well mine as well wait for the first Sequel in 10-15 years. That would be...

STAR WARS: EPISODE VII-THE FALLEN HERO.

Posted by: Cory at May 20, 2005 03:19 PM

well, i was watching E!'s show Behind the scenes: Stars wars revenge of the sith last night, and at the end of the show some of the cast members who were interviewed gave hints to the the saga continuing after ROTJ. well i hopes their hints meant something because id like to see the saga continue. i hope this adds fuel to the fire.

Posted by: Rick at May 20, 2005 04:52 PM

Posted by: ollie` at May 25, 2005 05:09 PM

Episode IV's the worst of 'em all dude, so stop being a "prequel hater"...
Posted by: DarthVicc at May 25, 2005 08:48 PM

the first epi 4,5 and 6, then later it sleeps for years until epi 1, 2 and 3 awaken. then it needs some sleep for years until the 7, 8 and 9 awaken. by that time, maybe some of us quite nearly forgotten about star wars and by reviving it, makes a whole new star wars movie again.

believe in the force. it surrounds you. this is no luck but this is a cause. the fate is, another star wars movie will happen!

whoa!!!when i visited supershdow and read the 7,8 and 9 more episodes, i was really excited..wahahahaha..i love all episodes and George Lucas has a very fantastic imagination...i just love him..STARWARS...woohhooo...i cant wait to watch these episodes in the big screen soon...MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US ALL

1. MARK HAMILL TALKS ABOUT 7,8,9 AT THE STAR WARS: TRILOGY DVD CONVENTION

2.NDA'S WERE SIGNED BY ILM AND LUCASFILM EMPLOYEES FOR 7,8,9

3.PETER MAYHEW(CHEWBACCA)'S CONTRACT HAD A CLAUS THAT STATED HE WOULD BE REQUIERED TO WORK IN EPISODE VII,VIII,IX.

4.LUCAS REALLY INTENDED TO BE 12 STAR WARS MOVIES IN 4 STAR WARS TRILOGIES AND WHEN GL DIES HIS KIDS WILL MAKE EPISODES X,XI,XII.

There is all your proof.

Posted by: Cory at May 27, 2005 12:56 PM

SithSpy
yikes

thejeditraitor
uh-huh!

granted these are young kids and mental misfits but it's just not right.

IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT!!!!

SithSpy
no not at all, my fav. quote in there has to be:

Supershadow is the best. I don't know what fans would do without him. Him and GL have really worked hard at Skywalker Ranch putting together all the final pieces of REVENGE OF THE SITH. We will see what the future holds for more STAR WARS movies. GL says no but I know he will pick someone else to make the Sequels. Have faith people because faith is all we have in this world we live in. Well mine as well wait for the first Sequel in 10-15 years. That would be...

thejeditraitor
OH! YES!! GOD BLESS YOU SS!!!

IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU, LUCAS WOULD KEEP MAKING CRAPPY MOVIES! <sarcasm>

SithSpy
so are there any non-SS related crazy theories out there, I blocked most of them from memory, but now id like to hear some of them

thejeditraitor
THIS IS THE ORIGINAL SS EP 3 SYNOPSIS!!
it took me forever to find because he has erased it from all his sites ha! ha!

The Clone Wars are now over two years old. The entire galaxy has been thrown into chaos. On one side of the conflict are hundreds of wayward star systems, led by Count Dooku, who are rebelling against the Republic led by the scheming-in-secret Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious. The inhabitants of the galaxy are growing tired of the wars. Battles will break out with no warning in various star systems. Many star systems have been completely devastated by the Clone Wars. Suddenly, peace will be agreed upon by both sides and then, suddenly, the fighting will break out again.

Palpatine manages to frame the Galactic Senate and the Jedi Knights for much of what is going on during the wars. Palpatine makes them the scape goats for all of the galaxies many problems. The people grow tired of the Galactic Senate and the Jedi Knights. They are ready for drastic change and Palpatine realizes this.

At the beginning of the movie, Anakin is seen at an awards ceremony receiving yet another medal for his valor in battle. A pregnant Padme is with Anakin at the ceremony. After the ceremony, Palpatine manages to separate Padme from Anakin so that the beautiful, asiatic-looking Darth Xio Jade can seduce Anakin. Xio Jade introduces herself to Anakin and uses a powerful, irresistible dark side mind trick to seduce Anakin. It doesn't hurt that Xio is also one of the most beautiful women in the galaxy. She records their affair on a Sith holocron and sends the holocron to Palpatine.

Palpatine then orders the Jedi Council to send Obi-Wan Kenobi to deliver the holocron to Padme. Padme is devastated after seeing Anakin with Xio Jade. Her trust in Anakin is now completely destroyed. She refuses to see Anakin when he arrives at their home. Palpatine's red royal guards quickly lead Anakin away from Padme. Palpatine then orders the Jedi Council to have Obi-Wan hide Padme from Anakin. Palpatine then sets up a secret meeting with Anakin. Palpatine tells Anakin that there are conspirators against both Palpatine and Anakin amongst the Jedi Knights. He warns that Anakin's master, Obi-Wan, is no longer really his friend. Palpatine states that Obi-Wan wishes to end the marriage between Anakin and Padme. The blood in Anakin's veins nearly boils after hearing of this deception. Palpatine relates that Obi-Wan is the one who wanted Xio Jade to seduce him.

Palpatine warns that Obi-Wan may secretly be a dreaded Sith Lord. Anakin confronts Obi-Wan on a volcanic world. Anakin demands that Obi-Wan take him to Padme immediately. Obi-Wan refuses and states that the Jedi Council has told him that Padme is not allowed to see Anakin. Anakin is outraged. Anakin draws his light-sabre and ignites it. Anakin demands to see Padme again. Obi-Wan refuses and tells Anakin to put down his light sabre.

Anakin refuses. Obi-Wan lights his light sabre and then orders his padawan to put down his sabre. Anakin again refuses and strikes at Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan quickly ignites his sabre and blocks Anakin's sabre. Obi-Wan states that this duel is dangerous because they are surrounded by many molten pools of lava. Anakin refuses to end the duel unless he is given access to Padme.

Obi-Wan states that he cannot disobey the Jedi Council and continues to block Anakin's attack. The two duel for quite some time. Anakin gets reckless and falls into one of the molten pools. Anakin's light sabre falls to the ground. Obi-Wan watches Anakin sink into the lava pool. Obi-Wan leaves to find help to rescue Anakin. Palpatine enters and has his storm troopers rescue Anakin from the molten pool. They then quickly leave the area. A few minutes later, Obi-Wan returns with some medical droids. They are unable to find Anakin.

Obi-Wan assumes the molten pool has consumed Anakin's body. Obi-Wan finds Anakin's light sabre on the ground and takes it with him. Obi-Wan tells Padme that Anakin is dead. Padme is saddened by this news. Palpatine's medical droids nurse Anakin back to health. Anakin is eventually placed into his familiar-looking black mask and body armor. Palpatine introduces Anakin to the ways of the Sith.

Anakin grows to hate the Jedi and the Republic. Palpatine promises that, in time, Anakin will be reunited with Padme, but in the mean time Anakin must be patient and allow their plan to unfold. Anakin takes the name of Darth Vader. Only Palpatine and his trusted minions know that Darth Vader is actually Anakin. Everyone else believes that Anakin is dead.

The Clone Wars continue to rage on and thousands of Republic clones are killed in the various battles. The Galactic Senate is under heavy pressure from their people to find a way to end the wars. Palpatine continues to frame the Senate and the Jedi as the reason the wars are going so badly.

The people demand and end to the Jedi's and Senate's incompetence and corruption. Palpatine takes this opportunity to declare himself Emperor. He immediately abolishes the Galactic Senate, Jedi Council and the entire Jedi Order. The people hail Palpatine as the saviour of the Republic.

Palpatine replaces the Galactic Senate with the Imperial Senate. The members of the new Senate are hand picked by Palpatine. The Imperial Senate and Palpatine issue a proclamation declaring the Jedi Knights to be enemies of the Republic. They order the immediate arrest of all Jedi Knights. The Jedi begin to go into hiding. Boba Fett and Jabba the Hutt help Palpatine hunt down the Jedi. Many Jedi are killed during this purge.

A new seven-membered Sith Council, whose members all have the title Darth, replaces the Jedi Council. Darth Sidious is the leader of this Council. The other members of the Sith Council are Darth Tyranus, Darth Vader, Darth Jade (Xio Jade), a cloned Darth Maul, Darth Tau and Darth Vorron. To avoid arrest, many of the Jedi agree to become Sith Lords and hunt down their former Jedi allies.

Vader leads the hunt for the Jedi Knights. The Sith Council confronts the remaining members of the Jedi Council. An epic light-sabre battle between them erupts. Most of the Jedi Council is killed during this duel, but Yoda and Mace Windu are captured and taken to Count Dooku's star ship. Later, Padme is captured and also brought to Dooku's ship. Obi-Wan continues to fight in various Clone War battles. Count Dooku's agents leak false information to Republic spies concerning a Time Detonator weapon being developed by Count Dooku's scientists on Geonosis.

thejeditraitor
The fictitious Time Detonator is a weapon which temporarily freezes time. When it is set off in a star system, time freezes for everyone who is in the star system when the weapon is set off. An invading force can then enter the star system and conquer it rather easily. Palpatine states that the Republic must have this weapon. Of course, the Time Detonator does not exist and Palpatine knows this, but he uses this weapon as an excuse to send all of the Republic's remaining star ships into a trap. Palpatine expects Count Dooku's cloaked fleet to completely annihilate the Republic's star ships and remaining fighters.

All the star ships of the Republic military converge on Geonosis. The flag ship of the Republic fleet contains Palpatine and Darth Vader. Obi-Wan sneaks his star ship into the Geonosis system. Palpatine's flag ship detects Obi-Wan's ship and captures it with a tractor beam. Obi-Wan is brought aboard Palpatine's ship. There are no enemy star ships visible near Geonosis since Dooku's fleet remains hidden with cloaking technology. When the trap is set, Dooku's fleet de-cloakes and destroys most of the Republic's remaining star ships and fighters. Count Dooku demands that Palpatine surrender unconditionally. Palpatine pretends to be scared and agrees to Dooku's demands. Dooku's troops board Palpatine's ship and take Palpatine, Darth Vader and Obi-Wan as prisoners. The three are held in the lower levels of Dooku's ship.

Yoda, Mace Windu and a pregnant Padme are brought before Count Dooku. For Dooku's protection, Yoda, Windu and Padme are surrounded by four members of the Sith Council: Darth Jade, cloned Darth Maul, Darth Tau and Darth Vorron. Dooku announces that Palpatine and the entire Republic have surrendered. The great Republic has finally lost the war. Dooku announces that he has a surprise for Yoda and Windu. Out from the shadows of the room steps the legendary Darth Bane, thought to have been dead for many centuries. Bane is even older than Yoda. Yoda and Windu gasp in amazement. They immediately recognize the incomparably malevolent Darth Bane.

Bane cackles nefariously. Bane explains that he is no clone. He is the actual Darth Bane, who has remained in the shadows for centuries waiting for the opportunity to finally destroy the Jedi Order and the Republic. Palpatine, Darth Vader and Obi-Wan are brought before Dooku and Bane. Bane explains to everyone that he has used Palpatine and Darth Vader to destroy the Republic and the Jedi Order. Bane announces that he is going to have all of them killed including Palpatine and Vader.

Palpatine pleads for his life. Bane laughs menacingly. Bane states that the only threat to him is Anakin and Padme's unborn child, the child of Anakin must die. No one knows that Padme is carrying twins. Bane reveals that Vader is actually Anakin and then Bane reveals that Palpatine is a Sith Lord called Darth Sidious. Bane raises his hands to send powerful dark side lightning through Padme. Vader jumps in front of Padme as the lightning leaves Bane's fingers. Vader absorbs the lighting and then pulls out his light-sabre and ignites it. For the first time in his life, Bane is terrified. No one has ever survived a direct hit from his dark side lighting yet Anakin appears unhurt. Anakin is truly the only child of the Force and the most powerful Force user the galaxy has ever known.

Palpatine begins to cackle and explains that Bane and the members of the Sith Council are the ones who have really fallen into the trap. Darth Jade immediately flees the room. She know that Vader and Palpatine are going to kill everyone in the room. Mace Windu uses the Force to snatch a lightsabre from one of the Darths. Windu ignites the lightsabre and uses it to keep the other Sith Lords from getting to Yoda, Obi-Wan and Padme. The three (Yoda, Padme and Obi-Wan) quickly exit the room under Mace Windu's protection and head to the hanger bay to get a shuttle off of Dooku's ship. Windu bravely sacrifices himself to Darth Vader and doesn't survive much longer.

After Windu's tragic demise, a terrifying duel between Vader/Palpatine vs. Bane/Dooku/Vorron/Maul/Tau takes place. Vader and Palpatine completely annihilate their enemies. Meanwhile, Darth Jade jumps out at Yoda, Padme and Obi-Wan with her light sabre. She tells them that all of the shuttles on Dooku's ship have been rigged to explode upon powering them up. She says it is a trap set by Palpatine to kill them. Jade states that if they will help her hide from Palpatine then she will let them use her ship as a means of escape. Yoda, Padme and Obi-Wan agree since they really have no other choice. It turns out that Jade's ship happens to be a Corellian freighter called the Millenium Falcon. They escape on the Falcon and enter the safety of hyper space.

Vader and Palpatine loom over the dead bodies of the other Sith Lords. Palpatine feels Jade's betrayal. He realizes that Yoda, Obi-Wan and, most importantly, Padme and her unborn child have escaped. The Falcon arrives on an obscure planet called Dagobah. Prior to Luke and Leia's birth, Obi-Wan states that he will now go by the name Ben. The Skywalker twins are born on Dagobah. After many shed tears, Yoda is left behind on Dagobah. Jade then drops Obi-Wan and baby Luke off on the forgotten world of Tatooine. The final destination for Jade, Padme and baby Leia is the safety of Alderaan.

Bail Organa greets them with open arms. Bail gives them a secret hiding place. Lastly, Obi-Wan is seen at Owen and Beru Lars' home. He gives Luke to them to raise. Obi-Wan tells Owen and Beru that Obi-Wan is now dead along with all the other Jedi Knights. He will now go by the name Ben.

The film ends with the infant Luke in the gentle arms of Ben Kenobi. The ghostly spirit of Mace Windu and the ghostly spirits of many other Jedi Knights appear behind Obi-Wan and young Luke.

SithSpy
cool, we gotta get some other theories in here or they're gonna shut this thread down, Awesome find tho'!!

muserke
My god, SS is such a loser.

thejeditraitor
yep

Boris
He's a lovable monkey.

SithSpy
OMG! this wouldnt even be a decent offshoot book!

At the beginning of the movie, Anakin is seen at an awards ceremony receiving yet another medal for his valor in battle. A pregnant Padme is with Anakin at the ceremony. After the ceremony, Palpatine manages to separate Padme from Anakin so that the beautiful, asiatic-looking Darth Xio Jade can seduce Anakin. Xio Jade introduces herself to Anakin and uses a powerful, irresistible dark side mind trick to seduce Anakin. It doesn't hurt that Xio is also one of the most beautiful women in the galaxy. She records their affair on a Sith holocron and sends the holocron to Palpatine.

mysterio69
yeah, i read that too. his stuff is good for a laugh, but his skull would also be good to kick. the stuff about cloned luke and cloned vader was damn sad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.