Deepths of Azarath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Follen
The time of great darkness. Clans fight to survive in the world. Trigon attacking from a different dimension. Who are you what can be done raids from Azeratian villagers on the poor elves or creatures from the depths. Survival of the fittest what will happen who will rule and be crushed by trigon what is going to happen to the others. Not even you will know it is too early to tell!!!

What you can be:
Elf
human
or other just ask me!!!

what needs to be known

Name
Race
Appearence
powers
equiptment
small backround

Name; Lord Follen
Race; Lord of Elves
Appearence; Dark green cloak and and robes hood hids face
Powers; Powers of light and nature
equiptment; oak staff, crystal shard
Bio; Lord of a small clan of elves that are constantly raided by humans in a near by village.

shadow12
can i be my character follen?

2Tidus!
Did you get permission?

Lord Follen
Originally posted by shadow12
can i be my character follen?

Yes

but no permision yet!! sad

shadow12
woohoo!!!

2Tidus!
So why did you start this with no permission? And could hyou be a Drakan? Like a human with dragon wings, which at any time could transform into a mid sized dragon?

shadow12
chill its his first thread and he didn' know

Lord Follen
Start it then get permisson so dont post on here just pm me untill it get it and hmmm i guess but what clan or group for protection and or are you solitry???

The .hacker
Name: Sokau
Race:Elf
Class:Ace archer/Black mage
Apperance:Black cloak hood almost always up green hair and blue eyes
equip:Moon crescent bow that gives off a white aura and to elven daggers
Bio:Follen's right hand...Elf he has been at his side since he learned to weild a bow.

Lord Follen
oooooo now we wait fot permission

Lets strart a sit in!!!!!!!

The .hacker
*Sits...in?*

Lord Follen
ya its what black people did in the old days to express their rites and to extend them to stop racism now no more posting we must wait the nexzt post will be by me when we have permission so wait just pm me if you need something!!!!

Puddin
Oh... ssrry follen forgot to post here
Name: Scarlet
Race:Human
Appearence:Blond wavy shoulder length hair dark brown eyes with light blue jeans and white tank top
powers: Control of the dead
equiptment:None
bio:Has always belived in Follens ways and has been put in a chamber for that...nobody in the village has spoken to her scince she tryed to stop them from attacking elves.

silvertsume
name: kaze
race: wolf (( can i be?? if not, human))
Appearence V
hair: long golden blonde
eyes: grey blue
powers: can use wind powers
bio: kaze's pack is extinct except for maybe 1 or 2 woves roaming in azarath. she is friendly and optimistic, but can be defensive if someone is mean to her or her friends. right now she solitary, in wolf aspect she is a pale gold with white circles aroun her eyes.

silvertsume
***equipment: none ....

2Tidus!
Namebig grinangling Amethist
Racebig grinrakan, A dragon which can take the form of a human, in human form he still has two huge dragon wings.
Appearence: Short blue hair with small bangs, black baggy pants with chains coming from the belt with the typings and drawings of Dragons. a Sleevless T-Shirt, and a trench coat about the same size as him.
Dragon form: His an Amethist dragon, the biggest and strongest off all dragons. Red ad blue scales, his tail stretches out with about two very sharp points on the end of them, instead of ears he has tusks, humungous red wings which strech out the same size of the dragon each, red firey eyes. His claws are super sharp on each leg.
Powers: Can shapeshift from Dragon to human, human form he is not that strong, but can weild a sword or a bow. In Dragon form, he can fly at great heights, even above mountain levels, can breathe fire or send blasts of fire from his mouth. The end of his tail with the sharp point and his claws can pierce the strongest armor.
Equiptment: Absolutely nothing, he always uses his dragon form.
Small Backround: The prince out the outlaw race of Drakan's, he lives with his people in the giant mountains in the Depths of Azarath, he is a champion of his people, and will soon become king. But something drives him out of his kingdom...

feralboy
Name:Kitty
race human cat
hair: blue like the light one on tidus sign
height:5 foot8
weight:117lbs
cat eye color: ice blue
power :the abilities of a cat and exotic fantasy to the eyes
Cat claws that are about 4/12 in
bio: at the age of 5 here race was killed.and one day and elf found her and took the child kitten to his king and she was raised by the king.

likes: soft things,sea food becuz she a cat, and a good nap.
dislikes fire,dogs,and other cats the my come into her territory

feralboy
nice bio T

silvertsume
permission yet follen? big grin

Axeron
um.. is it ok if can post 2 characters? They kinda have a bond together and they always have to be together. If you dont want me to post 2 characters i dont have to. I'm not sure if Raven is a human but im pretty sure so im going to have this character be human.

Lord Follen
Yes im going to too but not right now i dont have permission yet!!!!!

2Tidus!
Why don't you just P.M Ush.

Lord Follen
I have like twice!!! but i think ill do it again then

The .hacker
NO!!! Then you'll never get permission!!!

silvertsume
true no

Puddin
very

Axeron
i think he already pmed him
he posted so long ago

ANyway if we do get permission now these are the characters im using

Axeron
Name: Skyler
Race: Human
Appearence: Short golden Blonde hair, tan gloves, icy blue shirt with ocean blue over shirt, brown cargo shorts, and yellow lensed goggles on the top of his head.
powers: Can use Water, lightning, and air elements (therefore he can use ice as well)
equiptment: none
small backround: Born in Azarath, Raven's twin brother, were seperated at birth. He searched for her for what seemed like forever. He found her and harnaced his powers as much as he could. He now fights for his life and not become evil, like his father had dreamed him as.

Heres the other:

Name: Nova
Race: Human
Appearence: Looks like Terra but with different clothes and a lighter hair color. She has a white shirt with blue sleeves, green gloves, no goggles, and blue jeans
powers: same as Ravens but with light not dark. Can show emotion
equiptment: non
small backround: Born as an orphan, she was adopted and went to school with Cyborg. When Cyborg had the "change"he left and lonely, Nova was sad. until one day she was called to the Tower for a special mission. Now she has all the things she's ever wanted. But it all might come to an end when Skyler shows her where he's from, when Trigon attacks...

Axeron
OH and if you want a more detailed scoop on these characters you can go to "Made-up Teen Titans characters" in the multi-author fiction area.

sorry fo rthe many posts after another

feralboy
how do put a pic in a post

Axeron
HEY LORD FOLLEN!! Have you tried that "I want to post a new Role PLay"
thread at the top of the unhosted roleplay page? I think that will work. I read that on the rules thingy.
Try that and you'll probably get permission but im not sure now cause he said he only checks it about once a week, and he doesnt like it when people PM him.

OH yeah and the reason im posting two characters is... well... its kinda like a secret with a very twisted twist.

feralboy
he has

silvertsume
follen.. i think u got permission.. check the 'post a new RPG' thread... he updated it today..

feralboy
he got it

Axeron
yay!!! now we can start!!! smile smile smile smile

silvertsume
((well my profiles up so w/e)) a pair of nervous grey eyes peered out from behind the wolves hiding place. she looked around fearfully.

shadow12
(crap forgot to post mine)

Lord Follen
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
*walked into the deep forest looking for herbs to try to heal his wounded mother*

Lord Follen
MY OTHER PERSON
Name:Anthos
Race: Human Priest
Appearence: White robes has short white hair
powers: Powrs of gods and godesses
equiptment :large Oak staff with a large crystal on it
small backround Priest in a village far from Follens village he is one of his closest freinds that tells him of future events

feralboy
so we can have gods now. cuz if so i like my to be a wind goddesses

Axeron
OOC(out of characters):um... it didnt say he was a god, it just said he has gods and godesses powers. IM guessing they arent as strong in actual effect.

Have we actually started yet? I'm not sure.

feralboy
oh

Axeron
well you can have powers of the wind goddesses, that'd be cool.

feralboy
cool

silvertsume
((oh... if ur wind then ill be an ice wolf... not a wind wolf))

Axeron
well we have some of the same kinds of powers in this rp like my characters control (1) air, water, and electricity, and (2) Ravens powers but light. I think we can have a few doubles

StrawberryGashz
Name Lagoyla

Race-full blooded vampire

Appearence:almost 6' with thick wavy blackish blue hair at her hips, her skin is silvery and she has black eyes that sometime turn green, shes very muscular and wears mostly black leather

powers-inhuman strength, become invisible, hypnotism and the ability to drink blood
equiptment-two thigh daggers and a spine sheath contain a sword (mostly for display but has been used for battle she prefers to fight bare handed)

small backround- she was born in a small village that no longer exsists, it was raided by Elves during a holy war. she was taken captive an raised by elves until she was kidknapped by vampires and turned. she wishes very much to return to the elves but is afriad of being banished. she is 203 yrs old but only looks 18.

Axeron
you know i could've sworn Lord Follen was on so why hasnt he posted yet?

oh and cool character

StrawberryGashz
Originally posted by Axeron
you know i could've sworn Lord Follen was on so why hasnt he posted yet?

oh and cool character umm i think your talking to me.. so thank you.

2Tidus!
Incase somebody forgot my char.

Name: Dangling Amethist
Race: Drakan, A dragon which can take the form of a human, in human form he still has two huge dragon wings.
Appearence: Short blue hair with small bangs, black baggy pants with chains coming from the belt with the typings and drawings of Dragons. a Sleevless T-Shirt, and a trench coat about the same size as him. Looks like about 20
Dragon form: His an Amethist dragon, the biggest and strongest off all dragons. Red ad blue scales, his tail stretches out with about two very sharp points on the end of them, instead of ears he has tusks, humungous red wings which strech out the same size of the dragon each, red firey eyes. His claws are super sharp on each leg.
Powers: Can shapeshift from Dragon to human, human form he is not that strong, but can weild a sword or a bow. In Dragon form, he can fly at great heights, even above mountain levels, can breathe fire or send blasts of fire from his mouth. The end of his tail with the sharp point and his claws can pierce the strongest armor.
Equiptment: Absolutely nothing, he always uses his dragon form.
Small Backround: The prince out the outlaw race of Drakan's, he lives with his people in the giant mountains in the Depths of Azarath, he is a champion of his people, and will soon become king. But something drives him out of his kingdom...

So can we start.

StrawberryGashz
-looks at the dragon taking in his appearence deciding whether or not angering him would be tragic for her, or for him.....-

Welcome

2Tidus!
Dangling turned back into his human form giving a small growl as he held the tilt of his sword with his hands feeling somebody around. "Come out!" he said.

StrawberryGashz
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
Dangling turned back into his human form giving a small growl as he held the tilt of his sword with his hands feeling somebody around. "Come out!" he said. -she grinned the same wicked grin she gave her prey, toothy, but she knew she didn't stand a chance against a dragon so she decided to make a very reliable friend-

-she stepped towards him under the light of the moon-

i mean no harm......

2Tidus!
"I bet... You'r a vampire, why should I trust you?" answered Dangling. But then thought that some Vampire's may actually be good. "My name's Dangling Chain." said Dangling holding out his hand.

StrawberryGashz
"I bet... You'r a vampire, why should I trust you?" answered Dangling. But then thought that some Vampire's may actually be good. "My name's Dangling Chain." said Dangling holding out his hand. of was raised by Elves, i have good moral fiber.

-she said gently cletching his hand firmly knowing her hands felt like a frozen steel pipe-

-she watched his reaction- i'm lost actually i have no idea where i am.

2Tidus!
Dangling didn't react to the hand. His coldblooded dragon blood never gave up on him. "Where are you heading? It's the Ganta forest were at..."

StrawberryGashz
"i'm trying to get to the Mountains of Azarath, theres a small army of Elves there i would like to possibly meet up with, but i'm sure you already knew about the elves didn't you Prince?"

-she sneered, but like always was apathetic-

2Tidus!
"Yeah. I'm heading there too." said Dangling smirking, showing his left dragon fang.

StrawberryGashz
-laughed at his smirk- "yeah i've got those too" -she said opening her mouth and letting her fangs slid from their sheaths, they were long, about 3 inches when fully extended, she had the ability to dislocate her jaw to move it out of the way like a snake-

you didn't ask my name -after her fanges retracted-

2Tidus!
"Well then what's your name?"

StrawberryGashz
"Well then what's your name?" "hmph Lagoyla"

-she leaned against a tree taking out a flask and sipping its contents she eyed his sword-

2Tidus!
"Nice to meet you"

StrawberryGashz
"Nice to meet you" not very talkative are we?

2Tidus!
"I guess you can say that."

StrawberryGashz
"I guess you can say that."

-sniffs with fake concern- oh now i'm sure we have alot in common, you kill things and i kill things, you can fly and if i set my mind to it i can fly, you have blue hair at if i stand just right so do i! see now we could be very good friends. -she disappeared and re appeared behind him- but i suggest we find a human because i havn't tasted dragon blood but i'm sure its delicious-

2Tidus!
"And I advise you not to try." said Dangling. He fed on Zinc high in the mountains. He wasn't hungry right now. "But I saw a village fo humans in a nearby village"

StrawberryGashz
"And I advise you not to try." said Dangling. He fed on Zinc high in the mountains. He wasn't hungry right now. "But I saw a village fo humans nearby "

"really now" -her interest is sparked- "well i might just have to pay them a visit my winged friend" -she smells the air deeply locatin the direction the village was in and starts walking that way, she abruptly turns- "and way couldn't i have a taste?! feeding is alot like sex, most creatures take alot of pleasure from being fed upon." -she was almost insulted.. but not quite-

2Tidus!
"All I'm saiying is that I will not let you feed on my people. Go ahead and drink any other race's blood"

StrawberryGashz
"All I'm saiying is that I will not let you feed on my people. Go ahead and drink any other race's blood" whatever you say dangle. -she snickers and continues walking to the direction of the human smell-

2Tidus!
Dangling follows whistiling a dark toon. " Anyways, why do you want to meet the elven soldiers?"

StrawberryGashz
Dangling follows whistiling a dark toon. " Anyways, why do you want to meet the elven soldiers?" i don't so much want to meet them as much as i want to reuinite with them, i was an Elven archer up until i was kidknapped by vampires.... i know most of the elves.. their like brothers and sisters to me. i miss them but they'd never except me now that i'm....a thing.... -she hung her head embaressed-

2Tidus!
"Hey, don't be embarassed. I mean, there's nothing wrong with being a Vampire"

StrawberryGashz
it is if you were once an elf

2Tidus!
"Exactly, so they'll know you"

StrawberryGashz
"Exactly, so they'll know you" "they proabably won't recognize me. when i was an elf i had green eyes and white blonde hair that was always pulled back. my facial features weren't quite as sharp they were soft and warm almost like a human. i was thinner, i've gained alot of muscle and my ears were pointed and had a beautiful display of shiney rings and hoops all along them. now i'm much different. i don't even expect Sokau to remeber me....."

shadow12
Name: lance
Elements: light and darkness
Weapon: Staff, two swords one with a white blade the other with a black blade
Race: unknown but looks human (for the most part)
Spells: mimicry, alchemy
Personality: good person, friendly, kind, trustworthy, bad tempered, forgiving, helps others, keeps to himself, loyal, very lonely and isolated.
Appearance: long silver hair, red eyes,a yin-yang on his forehead, wear black pants,and T-shirt, black combat boots, red cloak, and has four alchmy symbols ingraved on the the front and back of his hands

feralboy
kitty comes form the shadows"hello i am kitty"

2Tidus!
"Who's Sakoa?" asked Dangling.

shadow12
-turns around- oh high i'm lance

StrawberryGashz
-looks up astonished- how do you not know him? hes an archer...... -drags her feet still following the scent of humans-

2Tidus!
"Well sorry. I don't know much about elves" said Dangling.

StrawberryGashz
-sighs-
i guess that makes sense

2Tidus!
"How long till the village?" asked Dangling curiously.

silvertsume
((in case u forgot mine.... ))
name: kaze
race: wolf
APEARENCE
hair: long golden blonde
eyes: grey blue
powers: can use ice powers
bio: kaze's pack is extinct except for maybe 1 or 2 woves roaming in azarath. she is friendly and optimistic, but can be defensive if someone is mean to her or her friends. right now she solitary, in wolf aspect she is a pale gold with white fur aroun her eyes.

silvertsume
the wolf still darted nervously through the forest. she came to a peaceful clearing with a lake. she trotted over to it, looked around, and bent her head to get a drink.

shadow12
-just wandering around-

silvertsume
kaze looked up. a drop of water fell from her mouth. some one was nearby. she growled and turned to try and smell out the intruder.

StrawberryGashz
-glancing over at her new found friend she inhales through her nose deeply-

" i can smell smoke we're very close, maybe 30 kilometers."

-she smelled the air again this time she smelled an animal not to far away, it was a dog or a wolf of some kind she could smell the amonia in its urine-

"i think we should be a bit more careful in how we travel there are things about"

- she jumped onto a low hanging branch without so much as breaking a leaf there she leaped from tree to tree finally climping up a tall stury oak and looking out she saw a lake to her left and the village to her right. she grinned and climbed back down the tree-

silvertsume
kaze turned and uttered a growl. she considered changing to human form, but instead remained in wolf form, snarling a feirce warning

Puddin
~oh..i change my name to Athena~ *Athena sits waiting of somthing to happen.*

Lord Follen
* found herbs and walked into a clearing meating a person robed in white*
-????- : Follen i have come at your request what is the problem.

Follen: Yes i have i need your help old freind. Its nice to see you again i havent seen you scince the last raid!!!!

-????: Yes a long time indeed!!!!! Now what is the situation??

Follen: Its my mother she is still sick my powers can not suffice come we must get going its a great distance away!!!

*the started to walk quickly to the village*

silvertsume
(( follen... how old is the priest u r?))

Lord Follen
~hmmm good question how about 65!!!!~

silvertsume
(( ooh.. i thought he was young.. laughing out loud ))

shadow12

Lord Follen
Originally posted by silvertsume
(( ooh.. i thought he was young.. laughing out loud ))
~i was thing about it but then i was like naa i would like an old person for a freind!!!!!!!~

Lord Follen
*looked at Follens mother*
Follen: Well what do you think it is?

-???-: Im sad to say in my 50 years of practice im lost. Her symptomes are unlike i have ever seen. I have studyed your people for 2 decades but this is beyond what i have learned from your people. But i will tell you what i will go to the great temple od the gods in the norhtern part of the land a study and pray their it will take me about a week but i will be back by then.

Follen: Thank you dear friend i cannot express my gratitude I will see you in a week then. Good Bye old friend untill then...

*the two hug their good byes as his friend vanishes into the wind of the gods to the temple in the north*

shadow12
(where r u guys)

Lord Follen
~in my village in the deepest forest but my friend left to the north!!!~

shadow12
(k thanks)
-starts walking into the forest-

silvertsume
(( im alone in a clearing.. but smell some 1)) kaze sniffed the air. an icy breeze blew around her as she sensed the intruder getting even closer.

Lord Follen
*looked at his mother wondering what is wrong* What is wrong mom if only you were awake and were able to speak!!! *tears started to pour down his face* IF only OUR powers were strong enough

shadow12
-gets lost and a few hours later finds a village-

Lord Follen
*senses some one ariving Runs to the people to get into their houses. And runs up to the intruder with his staff in hand* WHO ARE YOU AND ARE YOU A HUMAN???

shadow12
-pulls his out his staff out of habit- CALM DOWN I JUST GOT LOST AND NO I'M NOT A HUMAN

feralboy
Kitty walks in village also

Lord Follen
Well good humans are not alowed in unless specifed other by me you may walk freely but no disturbances to my people!!

And you little one who are you? *looking at Kitty*

shadow12
-puts staff away and walks around-

feralboy
"who me? oh. i'm kitty the feline feral"

Lord Follen
I see come in. You both will be treated as guests when you are here and you may join us for the Harvest meal we are having tonite *to them both*

feralboy
"thank you. you so nice"

shadow12
-nods-

StrawberryGashz
-Lagoyla pushes the man away that she had been feeding on... she had lost Dangling and was expecting he'd be around shortly enough-

Lord Follen
well we can be evil Like how some of my people faught in the holy wars and destroyed alot of vampires but now i am saddened by the event we could have used them as a alli but its not like i had a problem it was my uncle who took most of our elves to war and they all died by our once allies the humans ad now their is only one human i can trust.... but enough about me u must be tired come in and rest the both of you!!!

Lord Follen
I still wish i could talk to them if their were any left though*he muttered to himself*

shadow12
-looks at him- not all humans are horrible just to let you know....... -follows him-

StrawberryGashz
-hears the mention of vampires and hides her face behind her velvet cloak, having been elven at one point she knew to keep to herself-

feralboy
"its true. i'm half human"

Lord Follen
but you never know they come by the hundreds and try to raid us. You think some would be nice. But they hate us my only alli thats humman is a priest a servant of the gods and my best friend!!!!

Lord Follen
No i meen FULL blooded human!!!!

shadow12
-not sure how they treat alchemists he puts his gloves on-

feralboy
"Hey stop half of me is being hurt"

Lord Follen
But here we try to embrace all froms af magic and herbal powers and potions and of course the gods so tell me about your selvs alittle!!!!

Lord Follen
Sorry Kitty i dont meen for it to hurt

shadow12
i am an alchemist...... and a mercenary

Lord Follen
AH AN ALCHEMIST INTERESTING FEILD OF STUDY!!!!!!!

shadow12
-takes gloves of revealing he has four alchemy symbols-

Lord Follen
OHHH COOL!!!!!!!!! Only a few here study that though sadly they died in the war....

*i his head* God i wish i could talk to a vampire*

shadow12
pity

feralboy
"well.i know some elemental magic. for i have the powers of a love and wind goddesses."

Lord Follen
Yes it is... but anyway lets get off that boring subject *hiding his pain behind a fake smile*

shadow12
-can sence his pain but keep his mouth shut-

Lord Follen
REALY KITTY THAT IS COOL TOO
I think you would get along well with my best friend but he is in the far north at the emple of the gods for me but he will be ariving in a week!!!!
*hiding the pain of his mother behind another fake smile*

feralboy
"whats wrong"

shadow12
r u all right -couldn't resist anymore- you look like somethings troubling you

Lord Follen
Im sorry i have many problems and i dont think you would like to know my burden *he got up and start to walk away* Excuse me please *walks into another part of the village and started to cry*

shadow12
oh wait -runs after him-

Lord Follen
There is nothing to talk about *tears folling from his face rapidly*

shadow12
alright.....

feralboy
kitty comes soon after. "mybe we can help"

Lord Follen
no their is nothing part is of the past and the other is curent and nothing will help not even alchemy will help me now!!!!

shadow12
ru sure plz tell us

silvertsume
the wolf lost sense of the presence, so she headed off a distance, to come across that village. she had seen it many times.. but never went in. she changed to human form and went forth.

Lord Follen
Very well Then *trying to stop the tears from pouring* Im the lord of the elves My father was ruled by my uncle he turned him into a slave a forced him into the holy wars and he was killed when i was one. Now my mother is extreamly sick and their is nothing to do for her and i still need her guidence That is why my friend is in the North temple!! Okay!!!!!! *tears started to pour and cascade to the ground*

shadow12
dude...... um i could just bring them back to life

Lord Follen
no you cant do those things for elven souls im sorry but you attempt would be point less.

shadow12
-sigh- mabe i can help you if you need it what is the problem

Lord Follen
Which one? My mother? If you want i could show her to you?

shadow12
sure i'm good with medicine all i need is a blood sample

silvertsume
kaze wondered in. she tucked her blond hair behind her ear and looked around.. it was ver quiet here.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>