dunno if this fight has ever been done but.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abominus
marka ragnos, tulak hord, exar kun, ulic qel droma DS, darth sidious, darth maul and count dooku

vs

yoda, revan LS, anakin RoTS, nomi sunrider, luke NJO, mace and obi wan.

i know someone like marka ragnos doesn't use a light sabre, however read in the dark side source book that swords such as ragnos' have been altered through alchemy an sith sorcery allowing them to have an un-natural sharpness and the durability to withstand the damage a light sabre, an as one grows stronger in the dark side the sword's strength grows as well as its damage.

i chose nomi, don't know the full extent of her abilities but know that she was able to block ulic's connection to the force, causing him to lose his powers.

Darth Abominus
meant to say that if someone like ragnos never seen a light sabre, i'm sure that wouldn't stop him seeing as his sword would be capable of holding it's own against a light sabre, according to what i read at least.

Suffer
Who trained Darth Sidious

Suffer
Was it darth bain, or darth plagas

Darth L. Dipsit
Darth Plagueis trained him. Someone on this forum actually took the name "Darth_Plagues" (it's almost the same, but it's missing an "i"wink.

Suffer
so who's darth bain

Darth Abominus
darth bane survived the war between the sith an he was the sith that established the "2 only" rule. only one master and an apprentice, as far as sith go, any given time.

any thoughts on who would win this brawl? come on guys an girls don't be shy!

Suffer
well the sith lords would own because they own everything

Suffer
these listed lords are the best to ever come along (excluding maul and dooku)

Suffer
Hord, being the best duelist to ever fight would waste the most part of them and marka (from what i've heard) is the most powerful sith lord of all time
Excuse the ignorance, i'm slightly new to this

Darth_Janus
This fight is too busy for me to think about.

Bobafetty
same

Suffer
Quick question, where do you get this information on all the old old sith lords, there's no novels that i've heard of that talk about it

Suffer
besides KOTOR I + II

Darth_Janus
Google search Sith or go to Wilkipedia.com

Bobafetty
or you can go poop once this guys done http://www.federation-online.de/images/stormtrooper-kloansichten.jpg

Fishy
You are really happy you have found out how pictures work aren't you?

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by Suffer
these listed lords are the best to ever come along (excluding maul and dooku)
No they're not he's missing two important one's.Me and Revan.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Fishy
You are really happy you have found out how pictures work aren't you?
yes, yes I am.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.