Any sk8ters out there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaggy2dope
what board do you have what tricks can you do?

The Tired Hiker
Let's see, I had a Rob Roscopp 4, a John Lucero, and several others. I used to skate mostly launch ramps, quarter pipes, some half pipes where I could do rail slides, truck grinds, but I don't really skate anymore. I mountainbike though. erm

Demarthl
Flip new wave board, Fury trucks, luck 7's bearings and flip new wave wheels

Tricks: face plant

The Tired Hiker
Yeah, I was old school.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Demarthl
Flip new wave board, Fury trucks, luck 7's bearings and flip new wave wheels

Tricks: face plant

I can do a literal face plant. big grin It hurts. sad

The Tired Hiker
I can snowboard like a madman!

Ken Kenobi
I've never been big on sports, but I am actually a good downhill skater. Speed isn't an issue, you just have to watch out for any rocks or pebbles on the road, or else you will go flying off your board.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I've never been big on sports, but I am actually a good downhill skater. Speed isn't an issue, you just have to watch out for any rocks or pebbles on the road, or else you will go flying off your board.

You would probably be a good snowboarder! You should try it if you haven't, I bet you'd dig it. wink

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
You would probably be a good snowboarder! You should try it if you haven't, I bet you'd dig it. wink

I've never tried it.

The Tired Hiker
I've never tried it.

It's fun, and your board stays on your feet when you hit rocks and pebbles. big grin

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
It's fun, and your board stays on your feet when you hit rocks and pebbles. big grin

A good way to break an ankle. stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
A good way to break an ankle. stick out tongue

You'd think, but it's not true. Since both your feet are locked into position on a singular plank, your board basically just tumbles with you during bails. I'd say 85 percent of the time I bail, I simply roll out of it and keep on going without losing much momentum.

Skiing on the other hand is way crazier on the ankles since your legs can to the splits and bend different ways. I broke my leg the first time I ever went skiing. It was also the last time I ever went skiing. wink

§P0oONY
Psst.......... it is spelt skaters not sk8ters..... and if you have to spell it with the number eight sk8ers makes more sense...

Shaggy2dope
cool guys sorry late on posts i was skating with my friend i have a baker board im a beginner but im much much better im starting to olley over things now so its all cool

Demarthl
i BMX more then i skate, i can do a chin to concrete, leg to grind rail, handle bars to nuts too big grin

on a more serious note i can bunnyhop quite high, jump of some strange shit, flatland and get run over happy

Ladyluck
i tried to skateboard but failed miserably....i think i'll stick to snowboarding

Shaggy2dope
lol

Phoenix Aska
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
what board do you have what tricks can you do?

Uhhmm lets see i have an industrial deck with black magic grip tape, swiss bones bearings, some kind of whells and grind king trucks...

i can do almost every trick that there is possible to do on flat ground...i dont skate very much anymore though....

Shaggy2dope
nice phoenix

eggmayo
I used to skate, got bored and quit.

Phoenix Aska
yeah skating does get boring..most of my friends quit and moved on to other things

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.