Bishop vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bishop X
Will Logan be able to crush Bishop?

X-Logan
Yes.

Bishop X
Hows about no.

Piedmon
Unless it's SMvFL writing, Wolverine wins.

Scoobless
*SNIKT* ... stab ... the end

Crimson Phoenix
*ZAP* .....zapzapzapzap.....dead (the zap is suppsed to be Bishop's energy blast stick out tongue )

ragesRemorse
What would bishop have to offer that Wolverine has defended against many many many times before?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
*ZAP* .....zapzapzapzap.....dead (the zap is suppsed to be Bishop's energy blast stick out tongue )

...I doubt Bishop would kill himself with his own energy

DrDoom
Unless Bishop had already went into battle charged up he's screwed.

He and Logan are near equals hand-to-hand (Bishop has seen hours and hours of every X-man fighting, so he has Wolverine's style down pat) BUT his non-charged bio-blasts aren't going to do anything but irritate Logan.

Wolverine wins 7/10

long pig
I don't know about Bishop anymore.

Can he even be stabbed? Or, does he absorb the impact, therefore making it impossible to puncture his skin?

He's tricky....

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
...I doubt Bishop would kill himself with his own energy

...I know, I was trying to emphasise Bishop killing wolverine with his energy blast....unless you're taking the piss then fair does

Bishop X
All I know is Bishop has a slight problem absorbing the kinetic energy from sharp projectiles, he has more than what it takes to put Wolverine down. He, like Batman, has files on all the X-Men, and in this fight he is fully charged.

srankmissingnin
...I know, I was trying to emphasise Bishop killing wolverine with his energy blast....unless you're taking the piss then fair does

I was trying to make a joke... didn't go very well.

Bishop gets gutted like a fish.

DrDoom
Originally posted by Bishop X
All I know is Bishop has a slight problem absorbing the kinetic energy from sharp projectiles, he has more than what it takes to put Wolverine down. He, like Batman, has files on all the X-Men, and in this fight he is fully charged.

Oh? He's fully charged? Then he beats Wolverine 6/10.

Fully charged is a whole different ballgame.

ragesRemorse
what the hell is having files on wolverine going to do for Bishop? It isnt like Wolverine fights to a certain style. wolverines style is what ever it takes.

DrDoom
...yeah dude, Wolverine DOES have a fighting style, just like DD, Spidey, Cap, Elektra, etc.

Why do you think Taskmaster can fight exactly like him?

Plus, Bishop has a file on Wolverine that shows nearly EVERY battle he has fought, his strengths, and weaknesses. In his now-dead timeline Bishop used to hunt mutants down, and he was damn good at it.

In X-Treme X-Men they had a two-page spread showing Bishop working over most of the "higher ups" in the X-Men hierarchy. Jean,Storm, Wolverine, Cable, etc. He has their moves down pat, and he's an excellent strategist.

He's cool, calculating, and ruthless--just like Wolverine is when he doesn't give in to his rage. Plus, the topic creator said he was fully charged, which means he is a lot stronger, tougher, faster, and his bio-blasts would seriously screw Wolverine up.

If he's fully charged he'd win 6/10. Not a large margin, but he'd still have more wins.

Not fully charged, he'd last a while then get gutted. Wolverine would win 9/10.

ragesRemorse
your telling me that the beserker barrage has technique to it? I have never seen Wolverine fight in a calculated fighting manner.

DrDoom
Check out Wolverine vs. Ogun (his MA master), Wolverine fought with his head, and he's done it many a time since.

For more current stuff, look at the Enemy of the State arc.
Wolverine uses his super-spy skills and fighting technique to show people why he's "the best there is at what he does."

Also, Wolverine has a fighting style. EVERYONE has a fighting style. Check out the Agent X series when Taskmaster is training X. He fights him with a different fighting style every day. One day it was Cap,then Spidey, then Wolverine...

ragesRemorse
well yeah i know that, but most times when his claws are out wolverine fights like his instincts, animal like.

DrDoom
...so you could call it his (wait for it)...fighting style!!!

wink

Scoobless
Bishop's real name is Lucas?

no expression

riceroost
*ZAP* .....zapzapzapzap.....dead (the zap is suppsed to be Bishop's energy blast stick out tongue ) Flip...dodge-dodge-dodge-dodge-dodge- sidestep.....

Decap.

jinzin
Originally posted by DrDoom
He and Logan are near equals hand-to-hand
no expression

ummmm have you even SEEN their direct comparisons?

Metalmanx
Bishop wins. <--No sarcasm there.

For real. I'm positive of it.

Prove me wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.