George Lucas Was Wrong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MoviesFan
Wow, I dont know why he was such soo pessimistic about Revenge of the Sith saying it would be the worst box office and it would be bad with the critics.

Man was he ever wrong

DeVi| D0do
He was just saying that to cover his arse in case it did flop...

MoviesFan
But why should you even say it?

Its was not very encouraging to viewers when watching him say that.

theshakl
"He was just saying that to cover his arse in case it did flop..."

HA SOOO TRUE!!!

its like reverse phsychology almost

Darth MoonPIE
He said he knew the fans would go and see it a few times but it probably wouldn't have as much $$$ because the kids wont see it 100times cause of jar jar and such things, and it was also a dark movie so he expected parents not to let them see it more then once if not at all... thats why he said that really.

Morgoths_Wrath
he's George Lucas, he can say whatever he wants

Mist
its his marketing strategystick out tongue

"nah...on second thought...i think this movie is crap...i mean...who wants to see yoda vs palpatine....nah....bugger it..dont bother, itll be crap"

stick out tongue

Darth Macabre
Its a way to get people to go see the film. Curiosty is a powerful ally, people thought oh he thinks its bad lets go see if hes right.

Darth Bong
Yeah, this movie finally showed the birth of Vader. I dont see how Lucas could have seriously thought this movie woulden't make as much money as the others did. This is only the movie everyone has been waiting for since Lucas announced he was making a prequel trilogy. smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.