Favorite Star Wars musical composition?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
I love the music John Williams created for the Star Wars series. If I had to pick a favorite score...it would have to be the Battle of Hoth theme, it just gives me chills every time I hear it.

Bobafetty
Sorry, but this thread dosent belong here.

Morgoths_Wrath
then where DOES it belong?

Bobafetty
The plain Star Wars 3 forum or all the others. But this is a versus forum. Good thread though, I'll vote.

Morgoths_Wrath

Bobafetty
Thats ok man. I would do the same I guess

Darth_Janus
EU forum is kinda the red headed bastard child where all the "Don't fit anywhere" threads are moved to.

Bobafetty
true.

Human Vader
duel of the fates and imperial death march are very good scores. but my favorite is the song played when luke faces vader on the second death star in ROTJ. cant remember what its called but maybe you guys remember

Emperor Revan
Wow, I was just about to say the same thing Human Vader did!

Kun-ni Habeo
duel of the fates

Gryn Jabar
The fight scenes in Ep3, they share the same theme though.

Darth L. Dipsit
This is an awesome thread. I love the music from SW. John Williams, however, does a good deal of work that sounds just like Wagner. Regardless, I still think he totally ROCKS.
My vote for most poignant: Anakin's Betrayal
My vote for most meaningful (for the new music): Battle of the Heroes
My vote for most meaningful (for all the music): Luke vs. Vader music )when Vader finds out about Leia and Luke hops out of hiding to meet him)
My last vote some of you might disagree with - Hell, you might hate the music, but I thought Palpatine's Teachings, with the deep bass voice, was dark, hardcore, and cool as CRAP. I vote it most original (not often do I hear sounds like that piece).

Bobafetty
Ya it's cool aint it

Dr. Joke
What about "Battle Of the Heros" from RoTS?

green dude
I like the SW theme they have at the beging of every movie some might hate it or find it innoing but i kinda like it big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.