Traya & Freedon Nadd Vs. Sidious & Ajunta Pall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Suffer
Bite into this one

Bobafetty
http://www.punchstock.com/image/imageshop/7509030/large/bw0156_001.jpg

Suffer
good one

Bobafetty
lol. Thanks

Darth_Janus
I'd say Traya and Nadd beat Sidious and Pall.

Traya has excellent Force mastery and can manipulate three sabers at once. Nadd has killed more Jedi than Sidious and perhaps even Pall.

Meanwhile, we have no clear idea of Pall's power and he used a simple blade. A powerful blade, but that's all we know of him. And Sidious is outclassed by any Sith before or during Bane's time. ROTS proved as much.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus

Traya has excellent Force mastery and can manipulate three sabers at once. Nadd has killed more Jedi than Sidious and perhaps even Pall.

Meanwhile, we have no clear idea of Pall's power and he used a simple blade. A powerful blade, but that's all we know of him. And Sidious is outclassed by any Sith before or during Bane's time. ROTS proved as much.

Exactly you send two powerful sith lords against a politician with some powers and Pall who we know very little about.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Bobafetty
http://www.punchstock.com/image/imageshop/7509030/large/bw0156_001.jpg

Don't make me report you Boba****y. This is uncalled for.

Bobafetty
It's just a joke pal. A pic never hurt anyone.

Darth_Janus
Yes, they have, actually.

Darth Plagues
Sidious...How he took over the Republic, a masterpiece.... Happy Dance

Fishy
And that will help him in a fight, how?

HimoKun
Originally posted by Bobafetty
It's just a joke pal. A pic never hurt anyone.
Forgot to put sarcasm.

Bobafetty
I see.....

Darth L. Dipsit
I don't think Suffer minded the pic. As long as the victim knows it was just a joke - it's all in the name of good fun (unless someone's offended). By the way, why is everyone changing their avatars, names, and signatures? Just curious.

Bobafetty
Well everyone needs a change once and a while.

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah. Without a doubt. And everyone is making good changes.

It's always a good decision to make good change!

http://www.survivinggrady.com/sam.jpg

Bobafetty
lol

Freedon Nadd
I win easily. I just dump Dark Empire comics to trash.

RealistRacism
Nadd shoots them both in the face

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by RealistRacism
Nadd shoots them both in the face

You hold Ommin in the same league with Palpatine as Merchant does? Just curious about it.

AncientPower
Anyone remember when Freedon Nadd's spirit was one-shotting Yoda for a good year on this site? Good times.

RealistRacism
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
You hold Ommin in the same league with Palpatine as Merchant does? Just curious about it.
Lol nah. But I do have the mains from TOTJ far higher than anyone on these forums, AP included. Someone described as a "moderate" sorcerer isn't Sidious level.

Trocity
Originally posted by Janus Marius

One of the great debaters from the old days. Truly ahead of his time.

RealistRacism
^ That but unironically.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by AncientPower
Anyone remember when Freedon Nadd's spirit was one-shotting Yoda for a good year on this site? Good times.

All because Vodo-Siosk Baas was compared to Yoda.

Freedon Nadd
Lol nah. But I do have the mains from TOTJ far higher than anyone on these forums, AP included. Someone described as a "moderate" sorcerer isn't Sidious level.

Curious on how you view the Dark Councilors in relation to Sidious' strength in The Force?

Do you think Sidious is equal to a Dark Councilor, or scales (a bit) higher?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Trocity
One of the great debaters from the old days. Truly ahead of his time.

If I wrote that statement, I bet you'd call me with rude words.
So, you really agree that Nadd>Sidious or is this your general habit of calling people stupid?

RealistRacism
Look I'm not on the anti-Sheev train or anything, he's clearly among the most powerful (though not at the very top imo) and would waste any Dark Council Member. My problem is, and always has been, the Vader/Maul wank and the people that cheerlead Sidious to ridiculous levels.

Freedon Nadd
Look I'm not on the anti-Sheev train or anything, he's clearly among the most powerful (though not at the very top imo) and would waste any Dark Council Member. My problem is, and always has been, the Vader/Maul wank and the people that cheerlead Sidious to ridiculous levels.

I am waiting for a comparison.

RealistRacism
Pretty sure that was answered.

Freedon Nadd
Pretty sure that was answered.

Somewhere around Exar Kun's level, then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.