Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader and Palpatine vs. Yoda and Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath

Bobafetty
Anikans team wins

Darth_Janus
You're both insane. Yoda can beat Sidious, as can Mace, and Vader is a flea compared to either of them. This one's in the Jedi's corner.

Bobafetty
I suppose

Darth_Janus
I know.

Suffer
Sidious takes yoda using force (quickly enough to take anakin), anakin takes windu and holds his own 'til sidious comes in

Suffer
*(quickly enough to help anakin)

Suffer
done deal: NEXT!

Darth_Janus
You're wrong.

Sidious couldn't defeat Yoda using the Force. He lost. He couldn't take Mace with the Force. In any case, both Vader and Sidious get pwned. And you suck.

Darth_Janus
I forgot your sign:

Bobafetty
lol

Darth Macabre
I think mace and yoda will win, but in a pure lightsaber battle i think Anakin can hold of Mace for a good amount of time. Yoda and Sidious would have a force power battle, in the end the jedi win this one.

Darth Mantis
The human and his pet midget... AKA Master windu and yoda take this one...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Sidious owns yoda force wise.

You could watch ROTS if ud like, i mean feel free.

and uh, anakin would hold off mace until bada bing.....you know.

Bobafetty
I know this is off topic but here's some audio of some of Boba Fett's sayings including Hans Solo freaking out knowing Boba Fett's after him. It's pretty cool, well it's cool to me anyway laughing
http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/multimedia/audio/wav.shtml

Darth_Janus
Dan, you must have watched another movie. Sidious didn't pwn Yoda. He tried to ****ing run away from him before the fight even began. Sidious was ****ing afraid of Yoda and he had to cheat and be cheap every way possible to even survive the encounter.

And Mace would punk Anakin's dumb ass so quick you wouldn't have time to masturbate to Shadow Hunter.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
lmao......J-man, cmon......

http://www.nightly.net/rock/misc/owned.jpg

Darth_Janus
Dude, Yoda could more than hang with Sidious.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
more like uh-this, J-Man.

Darth_Janus
No, like this:

Darth_DaNThEMaN
more like.......

ImmortalOne
Wow !!! It's turning out to be a.......
"Whos got the most screenshots" contest......

BTW I think the DS team would probably win....
Even if it means someone is gotta loose a limb,

And about Windu....... Is he some kind a sisy!!!
Ani got his hand cut off by Dooku, and he didn't cry like Windu did.....

Darth_Janus
Dude, Yoda pwned.

Fishy
Mace and Yoda won....

In a lightsaber duel Mace will not be defeated from anybody at that time, not even Anakin. We have already seen Yoda hold off Sidious his best and then throw it back in his face. Sidious will lose from Yoda, game over for the Sith Jedi win

Bobafetty
I'd say this fight goes to the dark side.

Darth_Janus
Why?

Anakin was Darth Vader for all of a day, perhaps. He didn't have any real Sith powers. He didn't have Force mastery. He didn't have any control.

And Sidious got punked by both Mace and Yoda.

How the hell does the dark side win this?

Fishy
Somewhere in fairy land the DS just wins because its logical

Bobafetty
lol

Lord_Windu
Yoda and Mace takes this.

Bobafetty
.........I LOOK SO GOOD!
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~swilde/hsw/tgs-uglyone.PNG

green dude
Ok people heres a easy riddel who kicks butt he's green he short and never runs away (like the Siths) he saved Anikan and Obiwan- Kenobie from being crushed and they couldn't beat dukoo he makes Siths cower and he 900 years old answer not Sith it's Yoda he can kill Sith but in the fight in ROTS niether of them could risk it if one of them died everything they worked for would be losted so in the neither died Yoda needed to help Luke Sith needed to be their to keep Vader evil and teach him the power of the darkside so Yoda and Anikan would proable be the last standing it makes sense they both are the most powerful guys im going to post something of this outcome bye big grin

HimoKun
Here is Yoda:

Fishy
That is sick disgusting and offensive for everybody that lives in New Zealand.

Anyways Yoda would own

Bobafetty
lol

green dude
Here is HimoKun that is proable you in that pic wearing a Yoda costume and that is sick beyound all resonse only you could post that sic thing of you :P

Bobafetty
.........I CAN BARELY UNDERSTAND YOU! ARE YOU HAVING A SEIZURE ON THE KEY BOARD OR SOMETHING!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.