Whats That?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
Where do i get all this power and athleticism you ask?...that's such a good question, i'm glad you asked it....i get some of it from genetics, but i get most of it from hard work and determination...all you have to do is work hard, brush your teeth, take your viatimins, and say your prayers, and than maybe one day all the little WuTsters out there could be this powerful and athletetic smile flex yinyang

Demarthl
i guess its possible, if only wou weren't sterile

Endenkton
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/octopus/negative4.jpg

Mist
i dont believe itschmoll prove to me you can do three backflips balancing on a chair while holding a cup of water on your nose and then maybe ill believe you.

wuTa
look at all the haters tsk tsknono.....envy is one of the 7 deadly sins people...i can't help you guys aren;t powerful....hit the weights and the gym, and don't forget to brush your teeth tooth

wuTa
Originally posted by Demarthl
i guess its possible, if only wou weren't sterile

don't stare buddy it's rude

Endenkton
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/Bathrat/targetguy.gif

Demarthl
i know, but my **** are just too good

wuTa
what the **** is dave chapelle doing in my thread?

Demarthl
im not sure, ask him

wuTa
look people out i can't help it you're weak and out of shape, maybe if you took your viatimins we wouldnt be having this problem

Demarthl- you have the STUPIDEST burns i've ever read, something that dumb shouldn't even be qualified as a burn....and i'm sure you're gonna come up with a lame ass response that you think is clever and witty such as "i guess its possible, if only wou weren't sterile"...yes good one...if only WOU weren't sterile, you really got me...damn if only we could all be this witty and dark i'm sure there would be world peace...i gotta jet, but i'm sure your gonna respond with a post that is even wittier than the last one, i'm looking foward to it, no wait...no i'm not

Demarthl
so i mispelt a word and cant be bothered to edit, so what i have a sense of humour and you dont seem to be able to laugh things off, take a deep breathe, have some more of your steroids or whatever vitamins you enjoy, do some benchpresses and have a nice day roll eyes (sarcastic)

people really get the wrong end of the stick today

wuTa
laughing ..i couldn't help but laugh at that one...how you say i'm the one with no humour yet you come into my threads (which a mentally handicap 5 yeard old wouldn't take serious) and get all uptight...as for steriods, never touched them, i know yout upset because you're not powerful but that's still no excuse for your propaganda...i did have a nice day though, but it was calve/shoulder day, no benchpresses.....ALL HAIL THE POWERFU ONE!!!

Spideys Sister
Dude youre a powerpuff girl....The blue one too.Bubbles. I'm gonna call you bubbles from now on.

eggmayo
Originally posted by wuTa
laughing ..i couldn't help but laugh at that one...how you say i'm the one with no humour yet you come into my threads (which a mentally handicap 5 yeard old wouldn't take serious) and get all uptight...as for steriods, never touched them, i know yout upset because you're not powerful but that's still no excuse for your propaganda...i did have a nice day though, but it was calve/shoulder day, no benchpresses.....ALL HAIL THE POWERFU ONE!!!
So, how old are you?

Spideys Sister
Probably 16

wuTa
man, the haters just keep lining up

eggmayo
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Probably 16
You mean 6 right?

Spideys Sister
Bubbles chill out. And yeah I meant 6 but didn't want him to cry.

wuTa
i bet i'm older than all of you, in fact i'd put money on it

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by wuTa
i bet i'm older than all of you, in fact i'd put money on it

How old are you then?

wuTa
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Bubbles chill out. And yeah I meant 6 but didn't want him to cry.

whatever you say Mr. Esterhouse, the real Bubbles could only dream to be this powerful

Spideys Sister
I'm a girl genius.

wuTa
whatever you say Mr. Esterhouse...and how did you know i'm a genius eek!, it's thats obvious huh?..i'll try and tone it down a bit

Spideys Sister
Was that an insult? *starts clapping* Good for you kiddo!

wuTa
actually, it wasn't even close to an insult, and only a fool would take it as such (thats not an insult either, it's the truth).....unlike the Mr. Esterhouses of the world, i don't need to lower myself to such standards...so do everyone a favor and get the stick removed from you ass, lighten up, and learn that if your gonna dish it out, than you better learn to take as well

wuTa
see kids, if you say your prayers, take your viatimins, and brush your teeth than you could be this powerful.....powderpuff girls ain't got nothin on me baby!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.