Fullmetal Alchemist RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
OK......the story line is basically the same as the last RP.

It is the end of the war. The "State" has won and there are barely any ishbalans. Roy Mustang and Ed Elric have started to lead a rebellion against the state for their unjust crimes. A small group of state alchemists including Alphonse, Ed, and Roy have joined with several more soldiers which all have the same point of view as their group.
The state at the moment has a new fuhrer. Though he or she has not been identified, they are still a threat. The rebellion is hiding out about 50 miles away from Rocktown in a rather small, desolate town known as Harnoc (made up town). Ed has discovered that somehow the state has homuncli on their side. Rather alot with amazing powers. The sate has discovered their location and is on their way.

You may use storyline characters as with madeup characters.

Please before you join please read back a few pages to understand what is going on.

Also please post a profile of your character. As detailed as you can. Try to include the format in which you Rp. Whether it'd be using *'s or ::'s.

Hopefully we can keep this thread alive...

shadow12
(hey can i have my character from the last one on this one)

JLred
Just post a profile again!

Name: Scar
Hair: Grey-White
Sex: Male
Eyes: red
(He has sunglasses on)

Biography:
Scar - One of the surving Ishbalis, a people who reject alchemy as an offense to the natural gifts their god gave them. He is on a quest to assassinate all the State Alchemists. His right arm which lets him destroy objects at will comes from his elder brother who tried to create the Philosopher's stone to save Ishbalis and it contains pre-Philosopher's Stone.

Links:
VERY LARGE PIC!
"http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/images/content/synopsis/char-scar2.jpg"
"http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/images/content/synopsis/char-scar.jpg"
"http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/images/scar-trans.png"

I RP like this:
Action: *dodges and then lunges*
Out of character: ((Hey I lost my remote...))
Talking: "So we meet again Fullmetal Alchemist"

shadow12
Name: lance
Hair: silver
Eyes: ruby red
achemy: lighting

Biography:lance has a black shirt and pants with black boots and red cloak not alot of his history is known but it is known that he helps anyone who needs it

I RP like this:
Action: -strikes scar with a bolt of lighting-
Out of character: (i luv this show....)
Talking: you shall pay

JLred
I can't get the link to work sorry...

shadow12
don't worry about it

JLred
((I guess Ill begin))

*Just outside of the town in an abundant forest were mighy trees. They were gigantic. At the very top of two trees was a hammock, in it lay a red-eyed man. He awoke suddenly and looked down to see a small group of state officers walking along*

shadow12
-walks through the forest-

lobonikko
Can I be ED?

Haru-Donovan
I want to join.
Name: Katashi Kadokawa
Hair: Redish blonde
Eyes: Grayish blue
Bio: Has a split personality name Rokuro. Katashi is a all around good person, while Rokuro is almost evil. Katashi tries to controle Rokuro but often Rokuro gets out. Being the one with a strong personality and big ego, when Rokuro gets out he often gets into trouble and then leaves Katashi to work it out.

O yeah and Katashis' achemy is fire, while Rokuros' is water.

Wears: Red T-shirt with black sleeves, loose jeans with straps on them (you know where there are alot of straps that really do nothing but get tangled up and in the way) boots, and fringer-less gloves.

I RP:
Action: *Hits self*
Out of character: (Sonuvab**** I spilled my coke!!)
Talking: And what is that suppose to mean!!

silvertsume
name: kaze (( same info as always.. eyes hair, name... yea.))
hair: blond
eyes:grey blue
power (alchemy thing): can create 'cold fire' by using the tempurature to form a liquid nitrogen like subsatence, that rises in a cold flame.
sex: female
bio: has a crush on roy mustang... jus alittle one... kaze lives by herself with her wolf ash, who has a really weak ability to breath fire, only alittle at a time. her parents died when she was 3, so now she takes as many jobs as possible to stayin her apartment. kaze is sweet and good natured, but can be very defensive and mean if you annoy her.

silvertsume
i rp
action: *hugs kyo*
char. talking: "i luv kyo"
out of character: (( kurama's a cutie!!))

The .hacker
name: Sokau
hair:Blue
eyes:Green
Power: Makes diamond shape arrows from minerals in the ground and can send them flying.
sex:Male
Bio:An orphan since 5 and an alchemist since 8 he doesnt know much but he has earned the title"Crystal Arrow"alchemist. Most of his past is unknown.
How I RP
action:*Demolishes a wal*
OOCsad(Oh my god they killed Scar!!! those ********))
Talking:"So...You are Scar?"

silvertsume
*im 14 too*

The .hacker
*Sokau tried to keep up in the back ranks of the alchemists...They were on a mission to a nearby Ishblin refugee camp that only has about 30 people in it.*

silvertsume
kaze looked up at the sky thoughtfuly. she was a mess. her job was hard, but supportive. she had to get money to pay for her appartment. her wolf ash looked up at her. she patted his head as they towards the a barn. "easy akira...." she said calming her horse. there had been some strange things happening at the alchemists building lately. no body knew her secret, that she to could do alchemy, because nobody could know that she was living alone. her job was at a horse stable for the alchemists, so she got to see them at work alot. she even had her own horse there, so , she figured she as pretty lucky.

The .hacker
"Man...I've got to be the youngest alchemist here..."

shadow12
Originally posted by The .hacker
*Sokau tried to keep up in the back ranks of the alchemists...They were on a mission to a nearby Ishblin refugee camp that only has about 30 people in it.*
-sees the group of officers and alchemists and stepped thier way-
what is going on here..............

The .hacker
*Jumped back startled*"T-thats classified sir..."

shadow12
i guarantee i will get an answer

The .hacker
"Do you know who I am sir?"

silvertsume
kaze changed her clothes. " kaze!!!" her boss called. " we need an extra horse to a unit!! take akira to ride and bring another one!" she gave kaze a map to an ishblin camp. kaze groaned. she got up on akira and held onto another horse and galloped of, ash ran after them.

shadow12
your sokau
(whats your alchemist title)

silvertsume
(( btw... i will eventually be the cold fire alchemist)) kaze rode up to the camp to see a young kid abot her age, and another guy. akira pranced under her. " easy" she said to the horse. she held out the other horses reigns. " some one needed a horse." she said looking at both of them. " i was sent on request."

shadow12
(fyi i'm the lightning alchemist)

silvertsume
((koool ^^))

shadow12
i repeat what r u here for!!!!!

silvertsume
((me or sokau?)) kaze looked at one then the other and hoped off of the tall horse. just then ash caught up, and ran to her side.

shadow12
(sokau)

silvertsume
((oook)) kaze looked at the, annoyed that she absolutley had to respect them for her job. " *ahem...*" she glared at them. " who would like to take this horse.." she felt her energy rising but knew she had to keep it back. nobody could know....

shadow12
-looked at the stable girl-
it would be wise to calmdown before you do something you'll regreat.............................

silvertsume
kaze looked at the ground before she could get annoyed. " i apologize... but can you please refer me to somebody, anybody who needs a horse." ...... what did he mean 'regret'?

The .hacker
*Jumps on the horse.*"I'll take her to Ro-...My general...THIS IS CLASSIFIED INFORMATION AND YOUR TALKING TO THE "Crystal Arrow" ALCHEMIST!!!"

shadow12
hello crystal arrow well if you plan to attack th ishbalians i'm afraid you can't pass

The .hacker
"ATTACK?! WE ARE THE REFUGEE ALCHEMISTS WHO ARE TRYING TO PROTECT THEM!!! NOW MOVE!!!!!!"*He rode off to the front of the alchemists.*"Luetinent Mustang sir...A horse from the stables!!!"Roy:"Thank you Crystal Arrow.""SIR!"*SOkau salutes then falls back into the ranks*

shadow12
well i apoligize then -moves-

silvertsume
*follows sokau* " hey wait... im not an...." she didnt get the chance to finish, so instead she yelled at ash to stay close, and kept following sokau.

The .hacker
"What are you doing? Shouldnt you be at the stables?"

silvertsume
*sighs* "yes..im sorry" kaze siad " lets go akira, ash." akira wheeled around beneath her and turned to gallop back to the stable. ash stood and looked at sokau for a moment then followed.

shadow12
-follows them silently-

JLred
*All this time Scar was watching and following from the treetops. He got bored and jumped down towards them.*

"What are you all doing here and what is your purpose?"

silvertsume
kaze was on her way back when she heard ash growling and barking she turned akira around and ran towards him, knowing that she would lose her job if ash didnt behave.

JLred
Originally posted by lobonikko
Can I be ED?

Yes, yes you can

silvertsume
kaze rode up and jumped off of akira to see ash growling at a strange man... not in uniform... " sorry sir." she said, tying a rope around ash's neck

shadow12
(me)

silvertsume
((scar))

shadow12
(oh)

The .hacker
*Roy stopped and looked at Scar*"We are refugee alchemists on a rebelling against the "State".*Sokau peered over shoulders trying to get a look at Scar*((I will play Roy until somone calls him...))

shadow12
-continues to follow them-

silvertsume
stares at scar and tries to tug ash away from him*

The .hacker
"Thats it I quit...."*Sokau walked away looking at the ground...*"The Crystal arrow alchemist is no more..."

shadow12
(you quit way to easy)

The .hacker
laughing out loud ((Nah im just leading a plot to what is going to happen later on with my char)) rolling on floor laughing

silvertsume
*ash lunges at scar* " well... i should be going." kaze said, puling ash back. she turned akira and, again, headed back to the stables.

The .hacker
((Sorry...I was never with the refugees and im not know as the crystal arrow alchemist....Im an alchemist thats like Scar alone))*Sokau walked down an empty street torward the stables*"Hello anyone here?"

silvertsume
kaze poked her head out of akira's stall when she heard a voice. a boy, who couldnt be much older then her was standing near the entrance. sh ebrushed her hands off and walked over to him. ash followed. she tucked a peice of hair behind her ear and glanced at him. " hi.. im kaze... may i ask whay your here?" she said curiously.

The .hacker
"I was wondering if you had a horse...If not I can take my leave...I've heard they may only be for the "State"..."*The boy looked beat up and scarred....He was an orphan about 14.*

shadow12
-gives up and walks toward the town-

silvertsume
kaze shifted her eyes to the ground. if he was alone then she was in the same situation as him. " tell me why..." she getured for him to follow her. " you know you are in alchemists territory... correct?"

The .hacker
"Y-yes...I just want to get away from here...Away from the war...Away from the killing...Away from it all..."*Sokau followed her while saying this*

silvertsume
she paused. " it would be dangerouse for you to try to escape. i can tell you from experiance." she trembled and walked down an isle till she reached a horses stall. " ill help me.. but, tell me.. why are you alone?"

The .hacker
"I've been an orphan for some time now...I'm from a small village north of Central...It was destroyed by the "State"."

silvertsume
kaze looked at him sympathetically. " i...im alone too..." she muttered... no! why did i say that? she thought. " but that doesnt matter..." she smiled and wiped a tear off of her cheek hoping he didnt notice. she pulled the horse out of his stall.

The .hacker
((watches avvy slide and gets mezmorized))"You're alone? How...Its none of my buisness...."*He walks over to her and jumps on the horse*"I hope you find a way to leave he said looking at her with his green eyes*

silvertsume
((lolol)) she looked up at him. " my parents... were killed by an assasin... nobody can know though.... nobody." kaze pulled a map out of her pocket. " this has all state bases on it , too .. avoid them" suddenly she started crying. " im sorry...." she said wiping away her tears.

The .hacker
*he jumped off and put a hand on her shoulder*"It isnt your fault...No one can stop the fate of death...He works in mysterious ways that one...You just learn to live with it..."*he had tears in his eyes but held them back*

silvertsume
kaze looked up at him with glazed eyes. they had lost their vibrance long ago. a thunder cloud banged and it started to pour. kaze rubbed her eyes and looked at the dark sky. " if you dont want to ride in the rain you can come to my appartment.." she said tearfully.

The .hacker
*Sokau bowed*"Thank you...I would like that..."

silvertsume
kaze smiled and put the horse back. " im done work now.. lets go." she called ash and started walking.

The .hacker
"What is your wolf's name?"

silvertsume
" ash..." she said as they reached the door to her appartment building. she unlocked it and started up the stairs. her appartmen over looked the alchemy building. " here we are.." she said she opened the door and headed in.

The .hacker
"You seem sad...What is wrong if I may ask?"

silvertsume
" its just that... you... you lost everything and still try... i... gave up. didnt try to move on and im still here, still alone.with the secrets that i keep." she started crying again. " im sorry.. i really am pathetic.."

The .hacker
"No no...Your not pathetic...I'll tell you what...Come with me...To a refugee camp just North of here! It will be peaceful and the Ishbalins will accept us!"

silvertsume
kaze looked up at him.... " you mean...leave here? i dont think they would really.... accept me..." she trembled. " i... i am an alchemist.... but you cant tell anyone! id lose everything!"

silvertsume
kaze sighed sadly. now he wouldnt even accept her.

The .hacker
"I am one too...So calm down...You need to be more confident....They will accept us I know it..."

silvertsume
kaze sat down on her bed nervously. " i... most people in general dont except me.. why would they?"

The .hacker
"I dont see why not...Everyone else is an alchemist..."

silvertsume
" they dont know... if someone found out id have to leave ash, and i wouldnt haveanywhere to live...."

The .hacker
"Thats why you should come with me...Just bring Ash and we will ride to the camp! Come one what'd ya say?"

silvertsume
kaze nodded shyly... "o..ok.." " im .. scared to leave everything though..."

The .hacker
"Let the horses free...Surley they are tired of the state too...Just keep one...For us to get around..."

silvertsume
kaze shook her head, afraid of what was to come. "i...i couldnt do that... i could take akira.. but the others....?"

The .hacker
"You cant be afraid of those dogs of the state...Dont let them run your life...The horses will be fine..."

silvertsume
" i will let us take akira... and maybe another.. but not all... " .." hawkeye would kill me.." she mumbled

The .hacker
"Okay its settled...Tomorrow we leave for camp!"*Sokau was smiling broadly*

shadow12
(what i miss)

silvertsume
kaze looked at the rain out the window and sighed.

silvertsume
a few people walked in and out of the building.

The .hacker
*Looked tired*"I think im going to hit the hay...Do you care if I sleep on the couch?"

shadow12
-wanders trough the city-

The .hacker
"Is everything ok?"

JLred
*After being attacked by a pitiful excuse for a wolf, Scar decided to follow this girl for awhile. After seeing her pick up a little boy and taking him to her apartment, he hid behind the apartment in a tree waiting for her to take him to the camp*

shadow12
--stops when he saw the man with scar on his face but keeps walking-

JLred
*Scar looked at the person then decided to draw the girl out. He jumped to the ground and struck his hand into the ground. A disastrous wave of energy hit the apartment destroying several rooms*

The .hacker
"Are you okay?!"*Sokau looked around and spotted scar with his hand on the ground*"You! Why did you do that?! You could've knocked on someones door!!!"*Sokau was fuming and was rolling up his sleeves.*

shadow12
-walks over to the guy who trashed the building-
whats your problem!!

JLred
"Alchemists are my problem"*he said calmly and struck his hand down again sending two waves of force towards the person with the dog and the man who looked at him.*

The .hacker
*Clapped the ground making a whole bunch of crystal arrows and he made a wall.*"Wait! You're an Ishbalin arent you?"

shadow12
-moves out of the way- try it again i dare u -takes his hand out of his pocket-

JLred
"So what if Im an ishbalan?"

*strikes ground again and makes a loud and bright flash. Everyone nearby is struck with a bright blinding light. Scar rushes at the man who dared him and sticks out his right hand.*

shadow12
-moves at the last second and stuck his hand on him sending a huge jolt of lighting through his body-

silvertsume
kaze shreiked and ash growled. he snarled at the intruder with his teeth bared. kaze lloked around.. oh no.. she coould... no.. she couldnt use her powers.... could she?

shadow12
(sorry busy weekend)

shadow12
-lance looked at the wolf-
knock it off!!!!!

The .hacker
"We are trying to help the Ishbalins!!! We hate the state..At least i do!!"

shadow12
-waits for scar to get up

Haru-Donovan
*Jumps down from a building top, lands in the middle of the fighting, and makes fire walls come up from the ground isolating everyone from each other* Stop this I don't want you to destroy this town!!

shadow12
who r u!!!!

Haru-Donovan
I am Katashi Kadokawa and I am asking you, no telling you to stop destroying this town!
*In head*
Rokuro: Maybe we should let them destroy this dirty old town. I'm getting tired of it any way.
Katashi: Shut up Rokuro.

shadow12
ok one i didn't start it and to no one tells me what to do

Haru-Donovan
Well if you want to live, you better do what I say.
*In head*
Rokuro: Let me kill him Katashi.
Katashi: Stay out of this!

shadow12
-walks toward him (i think)-

Haru-Donovan
*Switches into fighting stance* Who are you and what do you want with this town? (And what do you mean "I think?"

shadow12
-takes other hand out of his pokcet showing he has two seperate alchemy signs engraved in his hands- i'm the lightning alchemist and i wasn't trying to wreck your stupid city and don't ever threaten me again

shadow12
Originally posted by Haru-Donovan
*Switches into fighting stance* Who are you and what do you want with this town? (And what do you mean "I think?"
(i wasn't sure if you were a guy or a girl)

Haru-Donovan
(I'm a guy in this one. I'll probably be a guy in the reast of the RP's I'm in. My friends wanted me to be a girl in the X-Men one. And now they won't even be on! Stupid friends.)

ERRR. Fine, but why are you alchemist here any way?

shadow12
i go were i wanna go i'm not a state alchemist anymore so i do what i want

Haru-Donovan
Ok, but if you guys still want to fight you should go some where else.

shadow12
he started it by attacking them and me
-puts hands back in pockets-

Haru-Donovan
*Turns to Scar* Why did you attack these people?

JLred
((Sorry guys!!I had to leave for a week with the church in short notice))

"Because they are alchemists" *said Scar as he stepped thinking off everything that just happened. He felt throbbing pains all over*

shadow12
y because other alchemists destroyed everything in ishbal i feel your pain but that dosen't make it right to make you a murderer
(no prob)

JLred
"Alchemy is wrong!"

*Scar got in a stance and rushed at the man*

shadow12
-jumps over him putting his left hand on his back sending another jolt of lightning through his body-

JLred
"Damn"

*Scar made a quick dive for the ground and struck his hand at the ground. A giant fist came up from the ground and punched the attacker.*

shadow12
-gets hit and lands on his feet- your one to talk concidering you use alchemy to kill others-

JLred
"this is a curse that i must use"

*then Scar pushed his hand down again and made a giant crack in the earth*

((Last post for tonight seeyall))

shadow12
-jumps out of the way-
"must use" or want to.....
(k later)

silvertsume
(( back from soccer camp!! big grin )) kaze pushed both of her palms towards the ground, sending up icy flames beside them. she didnt know who was causing more damage so she sent them directly at them both before falling into the crack.

JLred
"I have my reasons!"

*After watching the icy flames die away, he ran towards the electrical man and punched the floor. A giant crack appeared and opened up swallowing the whole area.*

shadow12
-the symbol on his righthand activated and it looked like he vanished and he reappeared on a building-
i don't beliveyou

JLred
"You dont have to as long as you die"

shadow12
you kill me HA it takes alot more than you to kill me

silvertsume
ash stood up and jumped at scar as kaze held on to the crack weakly. she groaned in pain as she tried to pull herself up

JLred
*Scar pushed aside the dog*

((It's a dog, right?))

"The same goes for me"

2Tidus!
Could someone give me recap? Then I could join as Roy.

JLred
((uhhh........were in a made up town....me, Scar, and some electrical alchemsit are fighting and some ninja girl with her dog are in a giant hole.the dog tried to bite me.....You can just read some of the pages back...))

Killer_Dennis

2Tidus!
"What is this!?!?" shouted Mustang as he ran over to the battle looking around the situation. The loudness of all the commotion lurked him here.

JLred
((No there is still Ed and AL and Roy....no wait not Roy...))

((Read te first few pages to understand the rules, then read the last few pages to kow where we are...))

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by JLred
((No there is still Ed and AL and Roy....no wait not Roy...))

((Read te first few pages to understand the rules, then read the last few pages to kow where we are...)) big grin

JLred
((Did you look at the rules and stuff?))

Killer_Dennis
((Did you look at the rules and stuff?))

JLred
((ok, can you post a profile?))

Killer_Dennis
Name: Edward Elric
Alchemy: Fullmetal Alchemist
Bio: Ed and his brother Al were searching for the philosopher stone to give Al his body back since he was a suit of armor. Ed lost his arm and is leg trying to reserect their mother, and it cost Al his entire body.

JLred
((good enough))

*After throwing the dog off, Scar struck the ground and made a hole under the dog making it fall in...*

"Take that you stupid mutt" stick out tongue

Killer_Dennis
((good enough))

*Ed heard a commotion coming from around the corner. He ran, and saw Mustang standing there. He ran up and saw the fight* Mustang, what's going on here?

JLred
"Fullmetal Alchemist? Hmmm..."

*Scar dashed towards him and sent a deafening blow at his chest *

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>