Glaidator vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Glaidator vs Juggernaut

leonidas
heheh. how did i know THIS thread was coming . . . .

i actually don't know who'd win this fight. if glads fought smart, juggs couldn't really get his hands on him. problem is, glads couldn't do much to hurt juggs, just like most guys can't. in all honesty, i think only juggs COULD win, but i doubt the battle would ever end. oh, and i doubt throwing him into the sun would do much to juggs. he'd withstand it then keep coming til he finally had the chance to catch glads. glads could 'win cheap' byb putting him in space and leaving him, or some such, but stronger have tried ko'ing juggs without success. just not sure how glads could logically win this.

Scoobless
if Juggs got thrown into the sun.... how would he keep coming?.... he can't propel himself.... he'd be trapped until the sun went nova in about 5 billion years..... i'd say that was a win for Gladiator

leonidas
<<if Juggs got thrown into the sun.... how would he keep coming?.... he can't propel himself.... he'd be trapped until the sun went nova in about 5 billion years..... i'd say that was a win for Gladiator>>

i suppose it would be tough getting out of the sun since he can't fly - what i meant was the sun alone wouldn't destroy him. i guess you could label this one of the cheap wins i mentioned. by cheap i mean glads didn't knock him out.

Xplosive
Gladiator

long pig
Wouldn't he just rise out of the sun, via forward motion?

Not a very good fight, I'd like to see Manhunter fight him though.

Scoobless
whistling

endrict
jugg wins, cause the fight will keeping going until gladiator will loose his powers.

Horrificus
I want to see a list of how many times characters have been thrown into the Sun.
He we are saying that G throws J into the sun, just because he can, then we have toalso say that J breaks G's neck, because J can.

galan7777777
full confidence galds would beat current juggs, but wouldnt stand a chance to classic juggs

badabing
Originally posted by Scoobless
whistling You're on a roll today bro. eek!

badabing
This fight goes down just like the fight fron the Juggernaut B*tch video.

shifty

Horrificus
Originally posted by badabing
This fight goes down just like the fight fron the Juggernaut B*tch video.

shifty

???

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Horrificus
??? = Juggy getting owned.

David_Richards
Remember in the cartoon, juggernaut getting thrown off of Cassidy Keep? oh yeah and across the ocean ?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by David_Richards
Remember in the cartoon, juggernaut getting thrown off of Cassidy Keep? oh yeah and across the ocean ?

CARTOON.

Not applicable here.

Aren't you supposed to be quoting yourself repeatedly, by the way?

Back on topic...Stalemate. Neither can really do anything to the other.

golem370
Gladiator would lose like Thor did

badabing
Edit.

badabing
Originally posted by Horrificus
???
You haven't seen that video? Go onto YouTube and type Juggernaut B*tch. It is funny as hell.Originally posted by Metalmanx
CARTOON.

Not applicable here.

Aren't you supposed to be quoting yourself repeatedly, by the way?

Back on topic...Stalemate. Neither can really do anything to the other.
laughing

Is BFR a viable tactic in this battle? H2H, Juggy would win. Gladiator would tire eventually or Glads would lose his confidence.

DickBlazer
gladiator throws juggs somewhere and it's over

Rols
Glads throws Jugg on a blackhole, win via BFR dont even know if his forward motion could overpass Blackholes Gravity..

Jesse7
What makes you think Juggs forward motion could surpass the gravitational pull of a sun, Can juggs just walk off of earth and into space? Now imagine how much harder it would be for Juggs to walk out of the sun.

Rols
I quess for forward motion to work hes got to have friction unders his feet, i quess you could use gravity as a friction but his got no way of knowing his place inside a blackhole but in a sun he might be able to walk out of it... but that would take a very long, long time..

Horrificus
Well, first of all, Gladiator would not be able to hold him long enough to throw him anywhere.
Second, if Gladiator is holding Juggs, Juggs can also hold Gladiator. That means being hurt by Juggernaut as well. Unless somebody can show me that Glads can just sit there and take punches from Juggs on the way to the sun, without letting go. And, that is if we are ignoring the fact that Juggs shield would not allow any of this.
No.. I don't think there will be any "Sun Throwing".

Ultraman Baltan
In the cartoon, Gladiator beat Juggernaut easily. I'm assuming similar results here.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
In the cartoon, Gladiator beat Juggernaut easily. I'm assuming similar results here.

You must be new

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Soujaboy
You must be new

Not really, so go **** yourself. The cartoon stayed true to the characters, and Gladiator beat Juggernaut, which I believe he will do here as well.

outarddwarf
The cartoon didnt stay true to anything. Juggernaut wouldn't have been even been put back through the wall by rouge because she would be trying to counter his forward momentum. so scratch that. Juggernaut has walked while being levitated into the air by jean so scratch the needing friction for his unstoppability.

Tassadar
Not really, so go **** yourself. The cartoon stayed true to the characters, and Gladiator beat Juggernaut, which I believe he will do here as well.

Calm down. Your risking getting banned for no reason.

Tron

Yeah, true to their characters, cause we SO know that Rogue can trade fists with Gladiator. roll eyes (sarcastic)

(You've already been warned about this comment, so I don't need to repeat it)

Horrificus
... I say that Juggernaut uses Gladiator's head for a butt-brush.

KillAll
why isnt juggernauts reality crashing ability a viable reason for him to escape black holes or suns gravitational pulls??? i dont think you can really BFR the juggernaut. if he doesnt want you to.

Khem-Adam
I think we can rule out Gladiator picking up someone this big and strong and carrying him much of anywhere, much less the Sun. The Juggernaut could probably palm Gladiator's face.

Khem-Adam

Omega-level
Gladiator. He's at least as strong as Juggs, and has way more skill and brains.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Omega-level
Gladiator. He's at least as strong as Juggs, and has way more skill and brains.

Err...no offense...but what's he gonna do to Juggernaut to win? confused

General Kon-El
Gladiator SHOULD lose his confidence fighting Juggernaut when he finds out Juggernaut is indestructable.

Horrificus
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Gladiator SHOULD lose his confidence fighting Juggernaut when he finds out Juggernaut is indestructable.

Juggernaut's abilites are outside normal physics. that's why theycall it "magic".

where he wants to go, he goes.
he is the prime example of Gladiator's worst nightmare. G won't be able to hurt him, effect him, and G will soon get a case of "the Blues".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.