Can someone tell me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
It might sound stupid but I heard from someone that Cable, the time traveler, was the son or descendent of Jean and Cyclops. Is this true? I doubt it because Cable the time traveler is a thousand years in the future. Or are they talking about another Cable? It is stupid of me asking this but I'm not a huge fan of X-men so thats why I don't know. I'm a big fan of HULK though. HULK IS THE BEST (that's just me, don't respond to that). confused confused

pr1983
Originally posted by Hulk Power
It might sound stupid but I heard from someone that Cable, the time traveler, was the son or descendent of Jean and Cyclops. Is this true? I doubt it because Cable the time traveler is a thousand years in the future. Or are they talking about another Cable? It is stupid of me asking this but I'm not a huge fan of X-men so thats why I don't know. I'm a big fan of HULK though. HULK IS THE BEST (that's just me, don't respond to that). confused confused

its the same cable, and yes, he's the son of scott and jean (technically a jean clone by the name of madelyne pryor but close enough)

its a long story...

and this should go in q & a... embarrasment

Hulk Power
This is very interesting. I'm sorry to ask but can you explian it to me in details if its not too much to ask you for? Besides, what does "q&a" mean? smile yes

rouge24
This is very interesting. I'm sorry to ask but can you explian it to me in details if its not too much to ask you for? Besides, what does "q&a" mean? smile yes

q&a means question and answer wink

Hulk Power
Can you explian it to me in details if you know?

pr1983
theres a questions and answers thread...

basically jean died, then scott met maddie, fell in love and so on, had a baby (who grows up to be cable), jean comes back, maddie turns out to be evil, maddie is killed, and jean becomes the mother... then as a child cable becomes infected with a techno organic virus, the only way to heal him is to send him to the future (which they do), then cable grows up in the future...

Hulk Power
So basically what you're telling me is that Jean is like the step mother of Cable? Does Cable recognize Jean and Cyclops as his parents? How did Jean die and come back? Please answer my questions.

pr1983
So basically what you're telling me is that Jean is like the step mother of Cable? Does Cable recognize Jean and Cyclops as his parents? How did Jean die and come back? Please answer my questions.

jean died in the space shuttle (the whole phoenix thing), and yes, cable considers them his parents...

rouge24
um... i can't really explain the cable part, but i think he does recognize scott and jean as his parents.

and the jean dieing thing is a long story, so i'll try to shorten it a little: everyone thought jean "died" but in reality was replaced by the phoenix force. and the real jean was put a pod at the bottom of some bay. meanwhile the Phoenix got corrupted by it's power and went crazy and later ended itself to save the universe. and after a while jean comes back.... and somewhere in that story maddie comes in... someone further explain...... or correct me if i messed up somewhere.......

edit: sry that's really long. and thanks paul smile

Hulk Power
So does this mean that Jean and Cyclops are grandparents since Cable has a son?

pr1983
Originally posted by rouge24
um... i can't really explain the cable part, but i think he does recognize scott and jean as his parents.

and the jean dieing thing is a long story, so i'll try to shorten it a little: everyone thought jean "died" but in reality was replaced by the phoenix force. and the real jean was put a pod at the bottom of some bay. meanwhile the Phoenix got corrupted by it's power and went crazy and later ended itself to save the universe. and after a while jean comes back.... and somewhere in that story maddie comes in... someone further explain...... or correct me if i messed up somewhere.......

edit: sry that's really long. and thanks paul smile

embarrasment if id known you were posting i wouldnt have...

pr1983
So who is right. Does he recognize them as his parents or not?

both of us said he did...

Hulk Power
Yes, I made a mistake. Sorry.

pr1983
Yes, I made a mistake. Sorry.

no problem...

i wonder if pao can merge this with q & a...

rouge24
Originally posted by pr1983
embarrasment if id known you were posting i wouldnt have...

same here, i wouldn't have had to post that long story if i had known you were gonna post,but oh well roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hulk Power
So, are Jean and Cyclops grandparents since Cable has a son? Also what is the name of Cable's son. He looks young, how old is he?

pr1983
Originally posted by rouge24
same here, i wouldn't have had to post that long story if i had known you were gonna post,but oh well roll eyes (sarcastic)

indeed...

Hulk Power
So, are Jean and Cyclops grandparents since Cable has a son? Also what is the name of Cable's son. He looks young, how old is he?

Answer the question please. yes

rouge24
actually i don't know anything about his son, ask pr......
scott would be his grandfather, jean would be his step-grandmother i think....

pr1983
Answer the question please. yes

is that the cartoon or the comics?

Hulk Power
The cartoon. embarrasment

pr1983
The cartoon. embarrasment

ah, see, i do remember him having a son (in the cartoon not the comic), but i dont think the cartoon even confirmed scott and jean were his parents... the cartoon doesnt follow cable like the comics does...

im no expert on the cartoon (as much as i love it) embarrasment

rouge24
actually i just looked up his name, his sons name is Tyler Dayspring, and he's cables adopted son, and he's deceased.

Hulk Power
What does "deceased" mean rouge24? What can you tell me about him in the comics pr1983? How did Cable adopt Tyler Dayspring (his son)?

pr1983
What does "deceased" mean rouge24? What can you tell me about him in the comics pr1983? How did Cable adopt Tyler Dayspring (his son)?

in the comics he's rather different... heres a bio you can read...

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=64

no idea bout the son though...

mr.smiley
yeah.lets drindk pweo;e
beer is life!!!!!!!xmenis life!!!!!!!!!!1getting laid andmuzic life!!!!!!!!!

rouge24

deceased means dead wink

Hulk Power
That sucks. Hulk is deceased. This makes me so angry. Stupid Hyperion killed the Hulk with his atomic what ever the hell it was (I can't remember). I feel like killing that b*tch Hyperion for what he did to Hulk. If only I was powerful enough to kill Hyperion and he existed, I would make him deceased. HOW COULD HULK DIE? I just don't get it. Anyways, thanks a lot for answering all my questions rouge24 and pr1983. I really appreciate it. mad

pr1983
That sucks. Hulk is deceased. This makes me so angry. Stupid Hyperion killed the Hulk with his atomic what ever the hell it was (I can't remember). I feel like killing that b*tch Hyperion for what he did to Hulk. If only I was powerful enough to kill Hyperion and he existed, I would make him deceased. HOW COULD HULK DIE? I just don't get it. Anyways, thanks a lot for answering all my questions rouge24 and pr1983. I really appreciate it. mad

no problem... hulk is dead?

Hulk Power
Yeah, it said it in the link to Cable's bio you put in you post. I went to look at the Marvel Universe section and when I looked into Hulk's bio, it said that he was killed by Hyperion. This really sucks.

pr1983
Yeah, it said it in the link to Cable's bio you put in you post. I went to look at the Marvel Universe section and when I looked into Hulk's bio, it said that he was killed by Hyperion. This really sucks.

i didn't know... aw f*ck...

Swanky-Tuna
It might sound stupid but I heard from someone that Cable, the time traveler, was the son or descendent of Jean and Cyclops. Is this true? I doubt it because Cable the time traveler is a thousand years in the future.
I know you said you weren't a big X-Fan but you answered part of your question right there. Cable the time traveler.

Hulk Power
Even though. How was I supposed to know that he was their son?

Hulk Power
So pr1983, do you happen to have any info on Cable's son, Tyler Dayspring?

pr1983
So pr1983, do you happen to have any info on Cable's son, Tyler Dayspring?

no, sorry, if i did i'd tell you...

Swanky-Tuna
Even though. How was I supposed to know that he was their son?
Now you have another resource to check out x-men characters in uncannyxmen.net

Marveldirectory.com has a bunch of bios like that too. Some a bit dated though.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by pr1983
no, sorry, if i did i'd tell you...

All I know is that he is deceased. I know this because rouge24 told me. I've seen him in the cartoon and he looks a lot like Cable but I didn't know he was his adoptive son. Sometimes Marvel characters are full of surprises.

Hulk Power
I still can't believe that punk b*tch of Hyperion killed the Hulk. How could that happen? It's just hard for me to understand that. mad censoredfuriousblowup

Swanky-Tuna
I still can't believe that punk b*tch of Hyperion killed the Hulk. How could that happen? It's just hard for me to understand that. mad censoredfuriousblowup
I'm pretty sure Hyperion is like way stronger, durable, and faster than Hulk initially. And I think he absorbs radiation. No matter. Hulk will regenerate from an eyelash or something.

Crimson Phoenix

Are you sure u read that right. Is this a Hulk from an alternate timeline? I'm sure hulk in the mainstream universe is still alive (the hulk comics are still coming out)

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
Are you sure u read that right. Is this a Hulk from an alternate timeline? I'm sure hulk in the mainstream universe is still alive (the hulk comics are still coming out)

Yeah, it's the Hulk from an alternate timeline, but it doesn't matter. It's still Hulk. mad

Crimson Phoenix
Well apparently, that Hyperion killed everyone in that universe including Galactus (which i highly doubt)

Paola
any further questions, post them here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t15812.html

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.