What did Padme see in Anakin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
The guy's a creep. Sure he's good-looking, but he's a psycho. I can't believe Padme married him after he told her he slaughtered those infant Tuskan Raiders. Also, after seeing her for the first time in ten years, the first thing he does is start whining about Obi-Wan and doesn't shut up about it. Why would Padme want someone who was so clearly some kind of megalomaniacal freak?

macgeek2005
Guys, let's not even try to explain anything to DarkAge, he's hopeless.

Tulak Hord
Women find that sexy.

CharmedGrl420
young sexy man with a fine body? good possibility!

kenobi2004
darkage man maybe she only married him because of what he did....maybe she thought that he is really strong enough and not fear anything and that gives her the idea that he can let go of anything for their love......I'm only guessing.

Tulak Hord
Maybe because she knows he has the power, if he can bring himself to kill innocent little sandpeople, then if she see's a dress she wants on Naboo, and it's too pricey, she can send him in to slaughter the owner and she can take the dress..or maybe I'm paranoid.

DarkAge
Originally posted by macgeek2005

Um.. What the ****?

((The_Anomaly))
haha! yea, anakin is crazy rock

CharmedGrl420
I know a couple pricey dresses I would like to have. dev

adele2k5
the sand people tortured his mother how are they innocent?

Moosooman
the good in him obviously the same kind of good that luke saw in return of the jedi... and he was right smile

smoker4
Originally posted by macgeek2005

No need for that especailly considering your track record

Cheesiness
She didn't see anything, aint you ever heard of pheromones?

smoker4
He had two lightsabers eek!

Ahhhnakin
Newbie here..... Darkage, you know there was something dark and lonely about Anakin.... and I'm sure Padme was drawn to that. A lot of women love a man who shows vulnerability... and Anakin has that. He's a wounded soul.... and I agree with Moo... remember, the sand people tortured and killed his own mother.... and we know that Anakin has a rage problem and is driven by the love of the two women in his life.

Sidenote: how do you post pics on this board? I can't get it to work. Thanks.

Fishy
Jedi Mind trick

Robin Darkside
What didn't she see?

Darth_Otaku
Padme never saw anything in Anakin,GL made her.

WindDancer
Originally posted by DarkAge
The guy's a creep. Sure he's good-looking, but he's a psycho. I can't believe Padme married him after he told her he slaughtered those infant Tuskan Raiders. Also, after seeing her for the first time in ten years, the first thing he does is start whining about Obi-Wan and doesn't shut up about it. Why would Padme want someone who was so clearly some kind of megalomaniacal freak?

Agree, that is why this whole love story sucks. Heck, Han's and Leia's romance was kinda annoying but they had chemistry.

hana_skywalker
Originally posted by DarkAge

... why there should be a reason? She loves him. Period. Love cannot be explained. Oh, and he's HOT (very HOT) love :P

Lord Yoda
she sees:
argue(Ani and Obi disagree) then starwars(they start aggressive negotiations) then pokey (Obi upsets and infuriates Ani) then mad(Ani doesn't like Obi) then furious(Ani gets mad and hot) then blowup(Boom!!!) then stretcher(he is taken to the emergency room) then coooPuurrrr. robot ( Dun Dun Dun dun da nah dun da na.

star22
Have you seen how hot he is? I would marry him in a heartbeat. I can sympathize with him as well. She couldn't have known that he would go dark.

Master Mawi
Anakin is one crazy madman. He kills Shaak Ti and all the Jedi kids at the temple. He's suppose to be a Jedi Knight who will bring balance back to the Force.

Darth Koroni
In mny opinion, either he had to revive the Sith order to it's former glory, or stomp out the Jedi to bring balance back to the Force, the light and dark sides are parts of the same whole.

Morning_Glory
Anakin was hot!

ragesRemorse
chiks dig lightsabers.

Ladyluck
anakin is gorgeous!! and incredibly sexy!! that's why!

Darth_Nefarus
She just liked it when they made love and she felt the force.
YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!

Ladyluck
LOL

ShadowKing
glare Hey, Lord Yoda, go to Revenge of the Smilies thread and join in.... star-wars-smiley-026

Padme saw what all women see in troubled men, strength, underlying emotional turmoil, the little boy he used to be...

damn those guys...every hot chica since High School went for them!sigh

Darth Vicious
girls usually go for the bad guy type or maybe she tought he had a big "light saber", lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.