Your favourite Star Wars death scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
Self explanatory. Mine is Mace Windu's. Or possibly that scene where that Twi-lekk dancer falls through a trap door and her breast pops out.

Mist
i like stass allie (sp) that was friggin sweet seeing the bike flip and crashbig grin

Tulak Hord
My fav is Mauls. He deserved to die. Plus the Dark Side surrounded Obi-Wan for just that brief instant.

Tulak Hord
What does (sp) mean?

Mist
(sp) = spelling...as in im not sure if thats how you spell it.

both boba and jango had cool ones....(ignoring the eu that boba didnt die)

Vanquish
Watching Plo Koon die, without saying a single fricking word. Just kept thinking of how many guys on this forum will be PISSED OFF !!!

kenobi2004
I hated the way the 3 other jedi which were assisting mace in fighting palpatine died...like less than 9 seconds and they are all dead...i thought kit fisto was powerful of what i've seen in clone wars...disapointed i'm.

astrofan428
Bail Organa, quick and painless. stick out tongue

((The_Anomaly))
mace's death was sweet...i have to admit...

macgeek2005
My Favorite death is Ki-Adi Mundi. That was one of the greatest looking battles ever. It looked better than kashyyk. It was absolutely mind blowing. Epic. Grand. Realistic. It didn't look like any effects were used in it. It looked real.

And Ki-Adi Mundi has a very cool death. They way it shows the clones feet coming to a stop. Brilliant.

Mist
yoda, as if he didnt have the best death sceneno expression

HateWork
mace was such a pussy when he took it. when luke got his hand cut off, he let out one little scream, mace was screaming like it was his manhood cut off & then lemon juice & salt poured on the wound.

Robin Darkside
The one Jedi, I dont know here name but she was green, during Order 66. Order 66 was sad, but when I think about it when I'm ok, She was gunned down by the troops, and when she died, the troops just kept firing at her while she was dead. It;s pretty funny I guess because shes a no name. I just think why do they have to keep shooting at her while she was clearly dead

ArthasKnight
Her name's Aayla Secura btw. Funny isn't the word I'd use for it but whatever. They kept shooting her because it showed just how brutal and merciless the killings were. It was representing the evil of Sidious. Just sending a message.

Moosooman
mine of course would be qui gons smile

Clone-pilot
It's gotta be Bobba Fett's rebounding off the sail barge and into the ravenous mouth of the Sarlak pit !!!

Clone-pilot
Vader's death is cool too .

Moosooman
wait! Changed my mind was The emperors death when darth vader through him down that shaft.

Clone-pilot
Originally posted by Moosooman
wait! Changed my mind was The emperors death when darth vader through him down that shaft.

Yeah that ones cool too ... dammit!!! I can't decide now!!!

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
The one Jedi, I dont know here name but she was green, during Order 66. Order 66 was sad, but when I think about it when I'm ok, She was gunned down by the troops, and when she died, the troops just kept firing at her while she was dead. It;s pretty funny I guess because shes a no name. I just think why do they have to keep shooting at her while she was clearly dead

yeah, that was the initial feeling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.