Mr. Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
I know he's wildstorm, but apparently he has battled characters in both dc and marvel (from what i have obesrved in the forums) can someone tell me where i can find these battles.
just throw them out!
any battle!
(pictures would be nice big grin )

DigiMark007
I don't know issues or anything (only going by what I've heard). But apparently he stalemated and/or beat the entire JLA in a crossover...I'm interested about him too so I'll look around for stuff. It seems like Khellendros is the only guy who knows anything definitive about him though.

-DM

dawsey28
Here's a bio. http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/majestic.htm

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/comics/who/who-intro.php?topic=mr-majestic

http://www.thefourthrail.com/reviews/snapjudgments/120301/mrmajestictp.shtml

Quick Freeze
thanks
ok im gonna pm khell and ask him to post where he fought the jla and marvel characters.

Khellendros
OKAY. These first issue summaries are copied from supermanhomepage.com.

Superman in Action Comics #811:
Superman has been missing for a week. Lois learns how much people respect Superman. John Henry Irons sends Natasha and Superboy to enlist the help of the Eradicator to stop the "Time Storm" brewing over Metropolis. Reality suddenly starts to shift. In danger, Lois is saved by a man resembling Superman... Mr Majestic.

The Adventures of Superman #624:
Mr Majestic continues to save Metropolis. John Henry Irons formulates a plan with his niece, Superboy and the Eradicator. However when Lois introduces them to Mr Majestic he disagrees with their plan to blow out the Time Storm, and a fight is on. The Eradicator transports Majestic into the Phantom Zone, but is soon released by Lois who trusts him.

Superman #201:
As the Eradicator flies to the Time Storm to place John Henry's device, Mr Majestic fights his way through to stop him. Majestic takes out Steel, Superboy and the Eradicator, destroys the device, as the Time Storm removes all the future B13 tech, and returns Metropolis to its former glory. Proving Mr Majestic right in his actions.

Okay, after that, he had a four issue miniseries in DC.

Majestic #1:
Superman shows up in a diner Majestic is in, and talks to him about how he is scaring everyone on earth, including the JLA. Later on, we see Superman walking up to an ashamed looking Kyle Rayner and handing over his GL ring, saying "he said you could have this back now"(yes, that's right, he TOOK Kyle's ring away from him). Later on, Majestic is working on a satelite he's bult himself to help return to his own unvierse when Eradicator attacks. They scuffle, he knocks Eradicator back, then the kryptonian weapon sprouts a huge battle suit of kryptonian war technology left over from the fortress of solitude. Majestic cuts the suit open with his laser vision and reporgrams it by manipulating photons which apparently causes Eradicator to self destruct (I say apparently because it's not clear of Majestic wanted that to happen, or it was a defense measure).

He doesn't fight any other DC character in the rest of the series, except a reformed Eradicator, but that fight breaks up quickly. That's it for his recent appearances, the only other one that springs to mind is the JLA/WILDCats crossover in which Majestic has a little scuffle with energy supes. In it, Majestic threatens the JLA, Superman knocks him into a building nearby and goes after him. The rest of the JLA fight, while Supes and Majestic go at it off panel. It's inconclusive what happened, but when we see them again neither loosk too worse for wear. Still, some people chalk the fight up in Superman's favor since he gets in the only punch on panel. Kinda of moot for judging fights between them now, since he's back in his regular body again.

I'm aware of the WILDCats crossover, but never read it, so I don't know if Majestic starred in those books or not.

whirlysplat
Where he swaps places with Supes in Metropolis. I will hunt it out and put the name up. Its still in a box after my house move!

big grin

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I don't know issues or anything (only going by what I've heard). But apparently he stalemated and/or beat the entire JLA in a crossover...I'm interested about him too so I'll look around for stuff. It seems like Khellendros is the only guy who knows anything definitive about him though.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.