So how did Johnny do???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

((The_Anomaly))
In your guys opinions, how was the music in ROTS?

was it the best of the Star Wars scores?

I'd have to say that overall, yea, it fit the movie perfectly.

but i still love ROTJ - Battle of Endor, the part that coinsides with vaders defeat by luke...when luke gets pissed "if you will not turn to the darkside, then perhaps she will!" thats my all time fav johnny score! its so good...

Go Mr. Williams, I salute you! for 6 great musical scores! for 6 great movies!

astrofan428
I loved it. Some parts didnt fit(temple march).

This movie easily had the most emotional moments of the saga, and the music in these parts where brilliant.

Texansfan05
I think the music was great I liked it in the scene were Obi-Wan tell's Padme that Anakin had turned that was one of my fav scenes from all 6 movies. I also thought the music was great during order 66. I also liked the version of battle of the heroes that was playing during the duel.

((The_Anomaly))
i loved the temple march music... confused

but id have to say that the anakin vs. obi wan is my fav (not battle of the heroes) it pretty much is, but its not...lol...2 different songs on the CD

i also really loved the space battle music....very good...

Texansfan05
I'm hoping ROTS win's best score at the oscar's.

astrofan428
Originally posted by Texansfan05
I think the music was great I liked it in the scene were Obi-Wan tell's Padme that Anakin had turned that was one of my fav scenes from all 6 movies.

Hell yeah, that part was great, the music went from soft during the padme part to loud and heavy as Anakin stood on Mustafar. That was my favorite musical piece in the movie.

I have been trying to find out what music it was.

Texansfan05
Yeah that scene was so great the acting and the music I really liked that scene alot.

astrofan428
"Anakin is the father isnt he?................Im so sorry."

Perfect

Mist
battle of heroes, anakin vs obiwan, anakins dark deeds, anakins betrayal and the opening space music......perfect droolio

darthmonkey9206
i loved this music, it was the best out of all 6 movies!

DeVi| D0do
Williams' work was fantastic... the music editing wasn't.

astrofan428
Okay I dont know if I have my files out of order or my listing is messed up, but some of the track names I have make no sense when compared with wherer they are played.

Such as Anakin's Dream fro order 66, and GG during the Obi-Wan Padme scene. Both of those scenes music was perfect, but are those the right names?

Mist
the songs are just in the wrong order...stupid people....grievous speaks to sidious is like one of the last tracks...idiots...

astrofan428
NO I didnt mean the track number they had, I was wondering if the track name had anything to do with where it was in the movie. Because the song playing during Order 66 according to the names I have is Anakin's Dream.

Darth MoonPIE
I agree 100% dodo devil.

umraan
the whole order 66 part has the best music. they play all of the song anakin's betrayal.

aj_vader
The part where the imperial march kicks off in all its glory when palpatine and yoda begin there lightsaber duel is prob may fav musical moment, even tho its from empire strikes back, i think the version in revenge is much more powerful and stronger brass!

so overall i think that revenge has to be the best score

P.S JOHN WILLIAMS RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz excuse me but john williams has pretty much changed my life with his music and made me wanna do wot he does

((The_Anomaly))
yes, the order 66 music is also very good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.