Does this annoy anybody else?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rob Owns You
Dude what really pisses me off is when the phone rings like every fvcking second while your trying to do something. It happens to me all the time. Ill be in the middle of doing something really important and the damn phone rings. It frustrates me

jinzin
i've never had a phone call........ever....

silver_tears
Mine rings non stop after school till like 9, I ****in hate the phone

Wickerman
if i'm doing something more important i just ignore it. After all, if it's REALLY important, they'll call later right?

~wickerman~

Rob Owns You
Yeah but I mean the ringing gets so damn annoying so I just answer it, tell them that Im busy and hang up. It still annoys the hell out of me

Wickerman
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Yeah but I mean the ringing gets so damn annoying so I just answer it, tell them that Im busy and hang up. It still annoys the hell out of me

well if you're talking bout normal phone then you should have some sort of volume control, and if you're talking bout mobile phone you can just switch it to silent.

~wickerman~

silver_tears
I have my own line and it never shuts up, although I kinda only use my cell and even that's odd because I just let voicemail get it, I don't like talking to people stick out tongue

Rob Owns You
Same here, I hate when people wont shut the f*ck up and let you get on with your life stick out tongue

GuitarBunny

the phone only rings when i'm busy
my "friends" are out to get me

Rob Owns You
I want to ***** slap each and every one of my freinds each time they call

GuitarBunny
same here dude

Wickerman
I want to ***** slap each and every one of my freinds each time they call

you must do it thumb up

~wickerman~

Rob Owns You
Will do, Ill just tell them that random people off an internet forum said to smack the hell out of you guys each time you call me. They will be thrilled stick out tongue

carnival_junkie
Dude what really pisses me off is when the phone rings like every fvcking second while your trying to do something. It happens to me all the time. Ill be in the middle of doing something really important and the damn phone rings. It frustrates me

my phone isnt working right now.
the quiet is kind of nice.

Wickerman
Will do, Ill just tell them that random people off an internet forum said to smack the hell out of you guys each time you call me. They will be thrilled stick out tongue

Yeah, i can see them go all "Bluntman and Chronic" on me by finding out where i live laughing

~wickerman~

shaber
unplug it. It's never for me and I hate taking messages.

Wickerman
Originally posted by shaber
unplug it. It's never for me and I hate taking messages.

laughing i bet the people you live with love you

~wickerman~

Mistah DEVIL
voice mail?

turn the ringer off? if the really want to talk to you they'll call back.

Jackie Malfoy
Ya that annoys me too.Sometimes I would be the only one home and be taking a nice hot bath and suddenly the phone is ranging just as I really get into the book I am reading.
I have to get out only to find I miss the message.JM mad

dark1365
I know, the phone rings when you're the only one left on your team in CS. My responce: "OH MY GOD THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE...."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.