How much do you get paid for your job?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rob Owns You
I recently got a job at a restaurant and I make $35 a day so Im pretty happy with that. As long as I get paid then I dont give a shit about what I make. I just started so thats pretty good anyways. So how much do you get? If you have a job that is

Ken Kenobi
$7.50 an hour, it sucks, but I'm due for a raise.

Rob Owns You
Heh what is your job?

D-Double
Alot less than I'm worth... erm

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Heh what is your job?

All kinds of stuff. I drive houseboats, I cashier, I am a certified propane technician, I deal with septic systems in the houseboats...all of this in 120 degree (F) weather.

D-Double
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I deal with septic systems in the houseboats...all of this in 120 degree (F) weather.

That doesn't sound pleasant... messed

silver_tears
Originally posted by D-Double
Alot less than I'm worth... erm

ditto stick out tongue

Rob Owns You
All kinds of stuff. I drive houseboats, I cashier, I am a certified propane technician, I deal with septic systems in the houseboats...all of this in 120 degree (F) weather.

Wow I demand that you get a raise mad

Rob Owns You
Oh Irene and DDouble stop complaining, $5 is well worth both of you put together stick out tongue Just kidding big grin

Phoenix Aska
only 12.50 an hour sad

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
only 12.50 an hour sad

Dude whats so bad about that? How many hours you work?

D-Double
Originally posted by silver_tears
ditto stick out tongue

We should go on strike! ranting... STICK IT TO THE MAN!!

silver_tears
Oh Irene and DDouble stop complaining, $5 is well worth both of you put together stick out tongue Just kidding big grin

Scumbag disgust

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by silver_tears
Scumbag disgust

Well you work in a chocolate shop, whats wrong with that Irena? stick out tongue Not hard at all, give people their chocolate and get paid for it happy

D-Double

Monkey-nutz... disgust

Rob Owns You
Monkey-nutz... disgust

Where do you work my good sir? big grin This should be rather interesting euro

Ken Kenobi
Wow I demand that you get a raise mad

I haven't had a raise in 11 months. erm

My manager liked my work and within me being there a month I got a $.50 raise.

D-Double
Where do you work my good sir? big grin This should be rather interesting euro

You probably wouldn't believe me if I told ya, Rob-a-lob-a-ding-dong. big grin

Rob Owns You
I haven't had a raise in 11 months. erm

My manager liked my work and within me being there a month I got a $.50 raise.

Dude you should really get a raise, that shit sounds hard. Plus the weather conditions dont help

Rob Owns You
You probably wouldn't believe me if I told ya, Rob-a-lob-a-ding-dong. big grin

Tell me now!!!! mad

Phoenix Aska
Dude whats so bad about that? How many hours you work?

Uhhmm maybe 4 a day

D-Double
Tell me now!!!! mad

Wow... So forceful blink ... Have you been work'n out? flirt

I'm an animator for a small cartoon company... geek

Ken Kenobi
Dude you should really get a raise, that shit sounds hard. Plus the weather conditions dont help

It is tough. I'm the only person currently working there that has been there for over a year. Everyone else ends up quitting.

The weather isn't too bad. It's hot, but that means when boats pull into the Fuel Dock (where I work) they are in skimpy bikini's to stay cool. cool

Plus all the sweating and hard work helps me lose weight. Since I started there I have gone from 250 lbs. to 229 lbs.

Rob Owns You
Wow... So forceful blink ... Have you been work'n out? flirt

I'm an animator for a small cartoon company... geek

laughing out loud Yeah I have my good sir big grin And I can believe that. DDouble sounds pretty cartoonish to me stick out tongue

Rob Owns You
It is tough. I'm the only person currently working there that has been there for over a year. Everyone else ends up quitting.

The weather isn't too bad. It's hot, but that means when boats pull into the Fuel Dock (where I work) they are in skimpy bikini's to stay cool. cool

Plus all the sweating and hard work helps me lose weight. Since I started there I have gone from 250 lbs. to 229 lbs.

Well I suppose thats good. And you must have a good tan from being out in that damn sun stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Well I suppose thats good. And you must have a good tan from being out in that damn sun stick out tongue

In a couple pics I posted in the GDF you can see the tan line from my watch and where my work shirt has left my body white and my face red. laughing out loud

D-Double

I bet it's the hot poop that turns them off... wink

229!!? Holy crap! You must be like 8 feet tall! eek!
... cuz you don't look fat at all...

Ken Kenobi
I bet it's the hot poop that turns them off... wink

229!!? Holy crap! You must be like 8 feet tall! eek!
... cuz you don't look fat at all...

My face doesn't. stick out tongue My body is another story.

I'm 6'4".

Rob Owns You
In a couple pics I posted in the GDF you can see the tan line from my watch and where my work shirt has left my body white and my face red. laughing out loud

Oh yeah laughing out loud What sucks is when your wearing a tank top and your shoulders get like all sunburnt. Shoulders getting sunburned hurts like crap but anyways the outline of the tanktop and the part of your body that got the tan combined looks wierd

D-Double
laughing out loud Yeah I have my good sir big grin And I can believe that. DDouble sounds pretty cartoonish to me stick out tongue

yes... I am quite animated... no expression

Rob Owns You
yes... I am quite animated... no expression

The Loony Doubles... yeah I see how that works no expression

D-Double
The Loony Doubles... yeah I see how that works no expression

laughing out loud .... That sounds like a gameshow. big grin

Seeya later, Rob the hob-nob'n snob... stick out tongue

... I got bunnies to draw... smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.