grand moff tarkin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Moosooman
i don't know how to do spoilers so was that him in the you know what scene? wink i'm sure it was. and a good lookalike messed

smoker4
Yeah it was a younger Tarkin

Moosooman
Good i was wondering what we would see of him. He seemed to be superior to vader in episode4... But only in rank wink

smoker4
Yeah i think thats one thing that Lucas would change if he could

Robin Darkside
Tarkin destroys Alderaan, he also seemed like he was in charge of Vader. later Bail

Fishy
Thats what I always thought at first, but they could just as well have been equal in rank... Working together under Palpatine... You need more then a Jedi to lead your army's.

Moosooman
I always figured it was a properganda thing. Because most of the charectars change the atitude towards the force. I.e remmember the immperial oficer that had ago at vader callnig what he practised a "Dead religion." Meaning perhaps they were trying to keep a low profile with their jedi powers. For what purpose i don't know. Han solo is also sceptic on the force. Everything seemed a bit hush hush though. if you ask me

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by Fishy
Thats what I always thought at first, but they could just as well have been equal in rank... Working together under Palpatine... You need more then a Jedi to lead your army's.

yeah I guess, but Vader seems to have more control in ESB, him killing and apointing admirals and all. I guess in ANH, the members of the old galactic senate have been swept away. And the reginal governors took control of the different systems. So, the goverenments changed quite a bit, making Vader having more control

KaNeKnOx
Moosooman, it wasn't a look-alike, it was actually him from the original Star Wars but they just put a bunch of make-up on him and dyed his hair.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by KaNeKnOx
Moosooman, it wasn't a look-alike, it was actually him from the original Star Wars but they just put a bunch of make-up on him and dyed his hair.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

The original actor is dead.

Jedi Styles
His face was too CGI-ish... They could have made mask that looked a lot better.

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
roll eyes (sarcastic)

The original actor is dead. Thats why they needed the make-up and hair dye!

stick out tongue

((The_Anomaly))
i agree, vader looking like he is under the command of tarkin is stupid...

somehow lucas needs to change this...

DeVi| D0do
Why?

Darth Plagueis
no more changes to the OT should ever be done.....

DeVi| D0do
indeed... and no changes should have been made either.

Rikketyrik
Wayne Pygram (Scorpius on Farscape) was Grand Moff Tarkin. His name is in the credits at the end of the film, and on IMDB.com.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.