Doing anything for Memorial Day/Weekend?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
Tell me about it... Are you doing anything? or nothing?

Surprisingly, Im actually booked for the weekend...except tonight. Tomorrow Im going to Green River for the first (of many) times this summer and riding the pontune with my family. Ill get so fried and wish I had never went...but I need the tan wink
Sunday Im going to my farm and getting to bring Daniel for the first time..there will be half dad's side fo the family...which is around like...a bazillion people lol. We get to ride fourwheelers and grill out and just chill the whole day... smile So thats my weekend!!

§P0oONY
no.... no expression... No I'm not no expression

Morbid4Daniel
Lol.. sounds fun! stick out tongue

Wickerman
memori....oh...nope...not american....phfiew...

~wickerman~

Fellatio
I lvoe life so much that everyday is a memorial one for me! big grin

shellie
Ive no big plans, tis just another day for me.

Jackie Malfoy
Well my birthday is tomorrow and I am going to be at my mom's house so on monday since there is no school I am going to be celebrating this on Memorial day with my dad and some relieves by opening our pool and eating hotdogs and hamburgers.JM

LLG
My parents, brother, and I are going on vacation during the Memorial weekend.

HimoKun
I'm faking sick so I can get out of work and go over to So Cal to meet my fiancee's parents.

WindDancer
Aaah! Memorial day! BBQ and Baseball games. This is indeed an awesome holiday. happy

I'm thinking of going fishing. But nothing is certain.

Kagome2005
I'm seeing star wars 3 tomorrow. AND SLEEPING IN!!!! I'm sleeping until 1pm Tomorrow, Sunday and Monday!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Well my birthday is tomorrow and I am going to be at my mom's house so on monday since there is no school I am going to be celebrating this on Memorial day with my dad and some relieves by opening our pool and eating hotdogs and hamburgers.JM

Fun times! Happy early bday

Morbid4Daniel
Daniel and I had a fun day today. We rode the four wheeler most of the time big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.