~EXTREMELY IMPORTANT~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
If you are aged 8-16 and want the chance to interview JK Rowling VISIT THIS SITE!!!

Sadly, I am three years too old... sad

RoguePw25
Unfortunately, I'm the same age as Phoe and can't do it too! sad But great opportunity for you all!

keiji
it's only for ppl in the UK!!!!!!!!!!!
wah!!!!!!!

Morning_Glory
cry I only like 10 yrs over the age limit sad whaaa

Tassie
hey-hey, I'm within the age limit. But I'm waay out of the region, so there goes that

dark1365
Yeah, I'm in Canada; erm

keiji
Originally posted by keiji
it's only for ppl in the UK!!!!!!!!!!!
wah!!!!!!!
abd i'm in CA

Raven Guardia
one....always one.....one dang filthy bloody year!

Clovie
Originally posted by Phoenix
If you are aged 8-16 and want the chance to interview JK Rowling VISIT THIS SITE!!!

Sadly, I am three years too old... sad same here cry

but i wouldn't go anyway stick out tongue

Tassie
Me, too, I'd probably be too shy to even talk to her

lilmisskitten
im ok yay !!!

xxEmma_Fanxx
Cool!!!!!! I Am 13 Years Old And Live In The UK!!!! How Can You Interview J.K Rowling!?!?!? I Am A Huge Fan Of Harry Potter!! Please Contact Me As Soon As Possible! Thank You!

Auror Chk
I read that aswell.. the creators of Mugglenet and TLC are so lucky but i guess all their hard work paid off huh.. Unfortunately im 4 years older then the oldest age required lol but even if i was within the age restriction then i still wouldnt be able to go.. im no where near the UK..

DanFan4000
cool

tigress
me too aurorski i hate that im too old for it id love to know what jk thinks about the slash fics lol and im in the uk 'giggles' i might try and email TLC to see if theyll ask onour behalf lol

Hermione202
Jus curious.How do u guys become moderaters?

Clovie
Originally posted by Hermione202
Jus curious.How do u guys become moderaters? by not asking yawn

ilovedaniel
I'm a massive harry potter fan too, how did you get hold of this information about the interviewing?
N XX laughing

shaber
argh! she likes children I suppose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.