best star wars score

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Moosooman
whats your favourite music score smile

i must say i'm torn between dual of the fates and epsidoe 3 which mixed alot of them in.

Robin Darkside
EPIII, a hero falls is my favorite right now
dont know about the future though

atheist
I really didnt think the Battle of Heroes was the best choice for the Obi-Wan vs Anakin duel. Perhaps it should of been used in episode 1 when Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan fought Darth Maul. Then the Duel of Fates could of been saved for episode 3 when Anakin fought Obi-Wan.

The best duel music is Duel of Fates

((The_Anomaly))
theres already a thread on this...

JKozzy
Originally posted by Moosooman
whats your favourite music score smile

i must say i'm torn between dual of the fates and epsidoe 3 which mixed alot of them in. You do know that Episode I is called The Phantom Menace, not Duel of the Fates, right?

Lord Yoda
for me it is between Luke's Theme (Ep.IV) and Battle of the Hereos (Ep.III), and i ended up voting for Ep.IV. With Duel of the Fates (Ep.I) in 3rd of course. big grin

Morning_Glory
so many threads just like this

DeVi| D0do
My God! Worst. Post. Ever.

episode I - dual of the fates
epsidoe 11 - Atack of the clones
episode III - ROTS
episode IV - new hope
Episode v - empire strikes back
Episode VI -rotj

There are too many things wrong here for me to even begin to correct.

anyway... it seems people are talking about their favourite piece of music, so...

For me it's too hard to choose. The Imperial March is a classic, and if I had to pick I'd have to go with that. I also love the Force Theme. Clash of Lightsabers is great too... but only in Empire, its use in Sith was shameful.

GangusGrievous
No doubt its Duel of Fates

nano_probex
Duel Of Fates, The Imperial March and Battle Of Heros are the Best. I believe though that ROTS encompassed the best music as it had almost all of those that i just named. Imperial MArch when Palpy begins to fight yoda, Battle OF Heros when Obi V Anakin and Duel Of Fates when Yoda and Palpatine fought in the Senate Chamber.

tlbauerle
I think I'm leaving the board. Not sure if I want to associate with people who so hyped up on SITH that they vote that the best score over the original STAR WARS or EMPIRE.

Un****ingbelievable

"Hey ma! The fourteen year olds have taken over KMC!"

"Get out while you still can!"

"Toooooooooo laaaaaaate! Mind....numbing....becoming....schtoopider!"

ZephroCarnelian
Imperial March. Always and forever.

Duh! duh! duh! duuh! duhduh! duuh! duhduh!

daah! daah! daah! daaah! daahdaah! daaah! daahdaah!

Baaahm! Dum! Baaahm! Dum! Badabadam! Dumdum! Baaahm! Badabadam! Dumdum! duuh! duhduh! duuh! duhduh!

My musical talent knows no bounds.

DeVi| D0do
Is it wrong that I could actually follow that?

ragesRemorse
the imperial march and the staple star wars theme. Everyone remembers exactly where they were and how they felt the first time they heard that piece.

Duel of the fates is actually nice, but doesnt set up a scene quite like the original scroe did.

nazgūl-lord
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do

you're not the only one stick out tonguebig grin

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Imperial March. Always and forever.

Duh! duh! duh! duuh! duhduh! duuh! duhduh!

daah! daah! daah! daaah! daahdaah! daaah! daahdaah!

Baaahm! Dum! Baaahm! Dum! Badabadam! Dumdum! Baaahm! Badabadam! Dumdum! duuh! duhduh! duuh! duhduh!

My musical talent knows no bounds. smokin' thumb up play it again maestro

pr1983
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do

no... and imo its the best... star wars through and through...

umraanisback
rots

HAROLD
Originally posted by JKozzy
You do know that Episode I is called The Phantom Menace, not Duel of the Fates, right? laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.