Freaky Friend of May

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

novice
Hi all

Just watched "May". Freaky shit!
Though what bothered me more was the ending... WHY and HOW did "amy" come to life? Is it meant to create an opening for a sequel??
Any ideas?

papabeard
Is this film any good?

MildPossession
It is good, underrated horror film. I just thought the end was in her mind, the coming to life bit that is.

novice
Never thought of it that way, mild possession.
Kinda makes sense.
Thanks!

And yeah it is a good flick, papabeard.. you kinda feel for the main character throughout the movie... kinda sucks you in that way.
I'd give it the thumbsup too.

BREN
i gotta tell ya this film from my point of view sucked arse!,and it wasnt just me that thought it the wife did aswell its a slow borin mess of a movie,it aint horror i wouldnt say,it was marketed as horror but id say its total dross!
opinions are like arseholes every1 has 1 smile

Cinemaddiction
Eh, I found it just this morning for $5 at a pawn shop. Yoink!

novice
Well, "May" isn't an action pack horror. It's leans more on character development. Shows how a delicate, out-of-place creature is transformed into a hell-bent monster.

Kinda like "Carrie" in some ways. Was "Carrie" slow and boring to you as well, bren? Probably is in the movie. I actually prefer the book. lol

Cinemaddiction
There've been a lot of "Carrie" and "Frankenstein" correlations thrown about when talking about "May".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.