Tecknos crying room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tecknoyashi
welcome here u may cry or threat cuse anything 2 make u happy again

Mistah DEVIL
I dont know what to think of this place? I am emotionless.

tecknoyashi
no its for people who do have emotions and my human side is wining causing me to make this

tecknoyashi
Forever falling in 1 black hole seeing that there is nothing in this worl nothing to hunt nothing to be as i look at my scratches and wounds the failor pasts me now i am nothing in the world of happyness when will it end .... when will i shut down like everyone elnse .....when will i give up
alone

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by tecknoyashi
Forever falling in 1 black hole seeing that there is nothing in this worl nothing to hunt nothing to be as i look at my scratches and wounds the failor pasts me now i am nothing in the world of happyness when will it end .... when will i shut down like everyone elnse .....when will i give up
alone
come on where are these words coming from? Have you always been able to do that?

tecknoyashi
yes im a dark poem writer u should see my binder

Mistah DEVIL
yes im a dark poem writer u should see my binder
i wish I could. stop being lazy and type 1 up and send it to me

tecknoyashi
i will

i rule
what r we cring about?

La Vierge
I will cry. And scream. And swear.

*AHEM*

*CRY*

*SCREAM*

*CURSE*

Thanx. I feel better!

tecknoyashi
lol

Morbid4Daniel
I have no reason to cry other than I miss Daniel, but Ill try and keep my chin up and think of this Thursday and Saturday, cause I get to see him again. love

Anna85
not very sure that i'll use this place but anyways
it seems nice!

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
I have no reason to cry other than I miss Daniel, but Ill try and keep my chin up and think of this Thursday and Saturday, cause I get to see him again. love aww, Nice words under your sig..Shows how much you love him yes

Mistah DEVIL
alone
these words feel differently today than when I first read them

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
aww, Nice words under your sig..Shows how much you love him yes

Thank you smile I hoped someone would notice.

Yes it does, and its only a fraction of my love for him, written in those words!

tecknoyashi
wahhhhhhhhhh i miss u mistah devil

BENITO
Ras sum fassum ric rastardly

tecknoyashi
wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Storm
sadwalk crybaby

tecknoyashi
* pats ur shoulder * wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Storm
Don' t do that cry

tecknoyashi
ok wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhh

Storm
*Sobs.*

tecknoyashi
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Storm
laughing

tecknoyashi
laughing out loud

Mistah DEVIL
wahhhhhhhhhh i miss u mistah devil
Hey. I'm here today. I don't know for how long, but hopefully we get to talk. smile

tecknoyashi
im tired

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.