Juggernaut vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth M@ce
in the battle of these two who would win

LordFear
It's a sad day in Hell when someone posts this kinda garbage here.

long pig
If anyone is high enough to negate Cyttorak's magic it has to be Galactus.
Although, he wasn't able to break his bands.

Doesn't matter anyways, just teleport him away or use telepathy or use one of a million way G' could beat him...way too easy.

lol@ lord, ya know this has been done before right?

Darth M@ce
i searched this thread

Darth M@ce
LordFear u need to watch your mouth

LordFear
Originally posted by Darth M@ce
LordFear u need to watch your mouth

Why?
Cuz you are the one to stop me?
How about not posting up distracting crap such as this.
You are pitting an earthborn (human) against a cosmic entity.
What the hell do you think is gonna happen.
Have you read comix where Galactus would even entertain an idea like fighting Juggernaut?
C'mon man how can I not insult this thread or the maker of it for that matter

whirlysplat
Originally posted by LordFear
Why?
Have you read comix where Galactus would even entertain an idea like fighting Juggernaut?

Top Post

LordFear
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Top Post

Thank You my fair lady.
I aim to insult hmmmmm... I meant please.

Darth M@ce
Originally posted by LordFear
Why?

if u didnt like the thread topic dont respond DUH

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Darth M@ce
if u didnt like the thread topic dont respond DUH

long pig
I mean, seriously.....Jug can't win.
But without teleportion and such.......can Galactus negate Cyttoraks magic??

He's shown in the past, he couldn't.
And Galactus hates magic, seeing how Magic negates Galactus scientifically based powers.

I mean, Strange beat G'......this isn't the WORST thread.

whirlysplat
A big yes, little piggie big grinOriginally posted by long pig
I mean, seriously.....Jug can't win.
But without teleportion and such.......can Galactus negate Cyttoraks magic??

He's shown in the past, he couldn't.
And Galactus hates magic, seeing how Magic negates Galactus scientifically based powers.

I mean, Strange beat G'......this isn't the WORST thread.

leonidas
i think you're making more of this thread than should be made. the question you're wondering about is a good one, but would be more accurately asked in a galactus v cyttorak thread. gal v juggs IS a bad thread because for it to be some sort of fight, both combatants should be able to do something to the other. clearly juggs can do NOTHING to g, and g can eliminate juggs in a million ways. galactus is also an omnipowerful telepath and i'm guessing here, but i think big g is tough enough to knock juggs's hat off . . .

galactus v cyttorak has probably been done somewhere, but it would be a very interesting thread.

Darth M@ce
Originally posted by leonidas
i think you're making more of this thread than should be made. the question you're wondering about is a good one, but would be more accurately asked in a galactus v cyttorak thread. gal v juggs IS a bad thread because for it to be some sort of fight, both combatants should be able to do something to the other. clearly juggs can do NOTHING to g, and g can eliminate juggs in a million ways. galactus is also an omnipowerful telepath and i'm guessing here, but i think big g is tough enough to knock juggs's hat off . . .

galactus v cyttorak has probably been done somewhere, but it would be a very interesting thread.

like i said before if you dont like the thread dont respond

leonidas
i wouldn't have, but long made something interesting of it - something outside the battle. which is why i've moved the discussion to a more fair/balanced thread. if you make a ridiculous (sorry to say that, but it IS a kind of ridicluous) thread, someone - often more than one person - will tell you it's ridiculous. if you don't know the guys, just say 'i'm kinda new and don't really know the guys.' most folk 'round here are understanding and polite. if you DO know them, then, well . . . (shrugs) why make this uneven of a thread? in any event, you will apparently get the last laugh because you have inadvertantly started an interesting discussion. er, thanks.

ZephroCarnelian
Wow. This is a nasty thread lol.

Big G could probably erase Jugs from existence. It's not physical damage and thus Cytorrack's magic shouldn't counteract it.

Darth M@ce
seriously u shouldnt be so rude

Darth M@ce
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Wow. This is a nasty thread lol.

Big G could probably erase Jugs from existence. It's not physical damage and thus Cytorrack's magic shouldn't counteract it.

can u read i said if u didnt like the thread u shouldnt of responded to this garbage

long pig
Well, Whirley's rude because he was touched as a child....at least he has an excuse.

The others were just being hostile.....big grin We are angry people here! argggghh!

Mider
Cant Juggs servive anything Galactus can throw at Him i mean He can take a full hit from the Odinforce and that was strong enough to shatter the Celestials dome and it didnt even scratch Juggernaut but then again im sure Galactus could also just flick Juggernaut off with His finger my point is i dont think Galactus can kill Juggernaut but i also dont think Juggernaut could really do anything to Galactus.

kgkg
Galactus can kill Juggernaut

Jug's source of power isCyttorak

Galactus >>> Cyttorak

long pig
how so?

LordFear
I mean when a being is limited in the sense that his powers are really only really great if in his own dimension, it kinda doesn't buy my vote that he is all that powerful. If he ventured out of his world and into the current Universe where G resides, clearly advantage G.
It's like Mephisto. In his realm he is God but outside guys like Adam Warlock, Thanos and Dr Strange can ***** slap him around and punk him because he is not omnipotent beyond his world.
So in that sense I say yes G has a greater advantage plus with a mind like his it's not difficult for him to plan his attack in a very methodical manner and take C down.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by kgkg
Galactus can kill Juggernaut

Jug's source of power isCyttorak

Galactus >>> Cyttorak

Listen to the man peps. Cytorrak is just above skyfather level. Hes probably on the same level as the cube beings when not in his own realm. Galactus could incinerate Jugs because he's more powerful than his source of power. Juggs isnt absolutely indestructible. It just takes a very powerful being to be able to do finish him off physically.

Swanky-Tuna
You forget that he'd regenerate.

None the less. Galactus is a telepath and Juggernaut's helmets probably won't regenerate with him.

ragesRemorse
I wouldnt be surprised if they ever had juggernaut beat Galactus. Marvel writing is that bad anymore.

long pig
He couldn't ever beat him, or hurt him.
But he surely could take more from Galactus than 99% of the rest of marvel earth.

Oh, and I'm reading a lot of DrStrange about Cyttorak.....man....we give him TOO much credit.
Ol' boy somehow get beat by his OWN creation.

Swanky-Tuna
You mean when he got knocked down? Real big loss there.

long pig
No no, not that issue....he didn't even fight.

Jugs came back with that evil spirit in his body and massacred Cyttorak.

leonheartmm
i understand and agree with the fact that galactus is above juggernaut, but i refuse to believe that galactus is FAR above cytarrok, cytarrock is very powerful.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by long pig
No no, not that issue....he didn't even fight.

Jugs came back with that evil spirit in his body and massacred Cyttorak.
In what comic? Dr. Strange?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
You forget that he'd regenerate.

None the less. Galactus is a telepath and Juggernaut's helmets probably won't regenerate with him.

Not if he is disintegrated at a molecular level. It is said in his bios that it would take that kind of force to kill him. Plus coming from Galactus who is more powerful than his source how is Juggernaut going to come back from that? Especially when you consider that Juggs doesnt have all of Cytorraks power, but instead a mere fraction. Galactus could and would incinerate Jugs if it came down to it. Come on see sense people. Are you forgetting who Galactus is? lol

A good example would be the supposedly indestructible destroyer armour which was infused with the totality of the odinforce and the powers of the entire asgardian pantheon which is debatably greater than Cytorrak on his own. What happened when that armour went against a being who was greater than the armours source of power? A celestial f*cked that sh*t up with a gesture. The destroyer got melted.

Juggs is empowered by a fraction of Cytorraks powers therefore he is completely indestructible to anyone or anything that isnt greater than Cytorraks energies.

Galactus>Cytorrak which equals a frazzled juggernaut.

Xplosive
Galactus could kill Juggernuat, Galactus could kill Cytorrak, but Juggernaut has only little of Cyttorak power, Galactus would kill him.

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
If anyone is high enough to negate Cyttorak's magic it has to be Galactus.

because Galactus knows where to get the best stuff???

confused

Mider
Juggernaut cant be killed by Galactis if Galactus fears Odin and Odin cant even hurt Him it makes sense that He couldnt either oh and Galactus cant break the Crimson Bands Of Cyttorrack how could He beat the real Cyttorack and if you know the spell that Juggernaut says to gain His powers youd see it clearly states getting the power of the Crimson Bands Of Cyttorack.

Mider
Dr Strange Himself said that not even He could remove the Sacred Ruby of Cyttorack i dont know if Galactus can remove it but if He does remove it with i dought since not even the Master of the mystic arts can do it only then would Juggernaut be defeated. But i dont think He can ever die.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mider
Dr Strange Himself said that not even He could remove the Sacred Ruby of Cyttorack i dont know if Galactus can remove it but if He does remove it with i dought since not even the Master of the mystic arts can do it only then would Juggernaut be defeated. But i dont think He can ever die.

Yeah well onslaught ripped that sh*t out of Juggs chest and then slapped Juggs across the continent so whats your point? roll eyes (sarcastic)

At the end of the day my previous post above says it all. Just check out the destroyer example.

"Juggernaut cant be killed by Galactis if Galactus fears Odin and Odin cant even hurt Him it makes sense that He couldnt either"

Thats rubbish reasoning. A weak Galactus didnt want to get into battle with odin because he needed to conserve his energies. Galactus is far from being scared of Odin. Also Odin isnt as powerful as Cytorrak so of course he isnt going to be able to destroy Juggs. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galactus would fry Juggernaut end of story

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Plus coming from Galactus who is more powerful than his source how is Juggernaut going to come back from that?
You have a very... shallow way of thinking about things. It's not unusual for things in Marvel to regenerate from an atoms regardless of the source that destroyed it. Not to mention Juggernaut is a magical being and magic can do pretty much whatever it wants.

I'm not saying Juggernaut has an even remote chance of winning. It's just it wouldn't be a shock for Juggernaut to survive as a magic spectre or something only to come back in a physical form. Even from a blast from Galactus.

leonheartmm
i dont think galactus could kill juggernaut, defeat him YES, but kill him, NOWAY.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
You have a very... shallow way of thinking about things. It's not unusual for things in Marvel to regenerate from an atoms regardless of the source that destroyed it. Not to mention Juggernaut is a magical being and magic can do pretty much whatever it wants.

I'm not saying Juggernaut has an even remote chance of winning. It's just it wouldn't be a shock for Juggernaut to survive as a magic spectre or something only to come back in a physical form. Even from a blast from Galactus.

Shallow? Far from it Swanks roll eyes (sarcastic)

If Juggernaut was destroyed down to a molecular level there would be nothing for him to regenerate from. I know Juggernaut is mystical in nature im well aware of that. However Juggernaut abilities are all sustained by the fragment of Cytorraks power that was bestowed on the ruby. That power enables him to stand up to anything which isnt more powerful than its source. If Galactus set out to kill Juggernaut he very well could. He wields more power than the energies which sustain Juggs and enable him to do things such as regenerate. Therefore those energies would not be able to compensate for Galactus' greater power which results in a dead Juggy.

Swanky-Tuna
Shallow? Far from it Swanks roll eyes (sarcastic)
Things aren't always as simple as "PLUS ONE EQUALS WIN!"

Energy.

Destruction is destruction is destruction. When Galactus is done shooting, Juggernaut'll come back and lose again if he gets stuck in a one sided fight like this again.

GalacticStorm
Magic cant do absolutely anything Swanky. Just some things which seem impossible or highly improbable in scientific terms. I cant believe that you dont think that Galactus can kill Juggernaut thats ridiculous. Galactus is greater in power than Cytorrak who sustains Juggernaut yet youre telling me because its mystical energies Galactus wouldnt be able to kill Juggs despite his far greater power.

Under your same reasoning are you telling me that Thanos with the Infinity G or THOTU or Phoenix or even LT wouldnt be able to kill Juggs also because of his mystical abilities allowing to come back from anything? Puh-lease. Come on Swanks see sense.

Swanky-Tuna
Magic cant do absolutely anything Swanky. Just some things which seem impossible or highly improbable in scientific terms. I cant believe that you dont think that Galactus cant kill Juggernaut thats ridiculous. Galactus is greater in power than Cytorrak who sustains Juggernaut yet youre telling me because its mystical energies Galactus wouldnt be able to kill Juggs despite his far greater power.
Does it really matter if he's stronger than Cyttorak or not? You're thinking too one dimensionally.

That's not my reasoning at all. Removal from existence and being disintegrated are different.

GalacticStorm
"That's not my reasoning at all. Removal from existence and being disintegrated are different."

So by saying that are you agreeing that those entities can kill Juggs?

Swanky-Tuna
So by saying that are you agreeing that those entities can kill Juggs?
Yes. I'm sure Galactus could kill Juggernaut too. Just not by blasting him.

newjak86
Listen guys a thread has been going on about big G and Cyt and in that thread there hasn't been any real evidense that big G is in fact stronger than Cyttorak. I mean it hasn't 100% proven Galactus can toast Cyt so can't assume that just yet.

Crazymaniac
Cant Galactus eat the planet juggy's on when they fight?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
Cant Galactus eat the planet juggy's on when they fight?
He doesn't literally eat it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.