What was the name of the Jedi who saves Bail Organa from clone troopers at temple?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eddy Urquia
What is the screen name of that teenage Jedi padawan who leaps out on the ship platform at the Jedi temple, and saves bail Organa?
First, this characters fictional screen name + his real name should scroll up at the end credits. However, I beleive it to be Lucas's son, he always is sneaking his kiddies in in his prequel SW films. Did everyone see his FAT AZZ daughter in AotC! OMG, what an ugly alien. And the worst part, haden(Anakin) gives her a head nod as he walks by. ILLLLLLL! So, was that jedi padawan who saves bail Organa, Lucas's son, and what is that jedi's screen name? Anyone know? If not go see the flick and be the first to post it!

DeVi| D0do
Zett Jukasa or something I believe... or maybe I'm just making that up... Yes, it's Lucas's son.

He didn't save Bail, the Troopers weren't going to kill him...

mephistodesigns
right, and right!

....so....you got any gum?

DeVi| D0do
Only sugar-free crap.

Eddy Urquia
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Zett Jukasa or something I believe... or maybe I'm just making that up... Yes, it's Lucas's son.

He didn't save Bail, the Troopers weren't going to kill him...
That is debatable, that kid lounged out to save that man! Rember, that jedi padawan's heart rate must be at billion thumpts per sec! He just witnessed the slaughter of his entire religion/beliefs go down the drain. even if the troopers would not kill Bail, that kid needed a ride outta that temple. and bail had a pod car + gas in the tank. He needed a lift off of hell, and bail put dreams of Holloywood in that boys eyes! bazzin!

Eddy Urquia
Oh, you did not answer the portion that indicatted his name "on screen' you mentioned not being sure. I need absolute answer. his screen name is on the end credits. I thought YOU TWO in particular had all the answers. i guess i just caught you two off this time.

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by Eddy Urquia
Did everyone see his FAT AZZ daughter in AotC! OMG, what an ugly alien.

I actually thought she was kinda cute as the chubby little Twi'lek Lunae Minx... not so much as senator Chi Eekway.
But Amanda, his other daughter, looks a lot more unfortunate in her senator costume, at least in my opinion...
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/terrtaneel/

As for the Jedi boy, DeVi| D0do was 99% right - his name is Zett Jukassa, and the actor is Jett Lucas.

stingray005
What scene was his fat @ss daughter in anyway?

tlbauerle
Originally posted by Eddy Urquia
Oh, you did not answer the portion that indicatted his name "on screen' you mentioned not being sure. I need absolute answer. his screen name is on the end credits. I thought YOU TWO in particular had all the answers. i guess i just caught you two off this time.

Shut your hole....Quit being a cocky, arrogant ass and people might treat you better.

Bail was leaving...he was in no danger.

jedijunky1138
OK the jedi padawan was not trying to save Organa. The Youngling was trying to escape the temple. Bail just happened to come along at the precice moment the Padawan rushed through the door. Didn't you see all those Clones rush out behind him?

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by jedijunky1138
OK the jedi padawan was not trying to save Organa. The Youngling was trying to escape the temple. Bail just happened to come along at the precice moment the Padawan rushed through the door. Didn't you see all those Clones rush out behind him?

ah, good point you have yes

supercybergeek
she didn't put up much of a fight

Boris
She?

astrofan428
Originally posted by supercybergeek
she didn't put up much of a fight

First off, she? stick out tongue

And second, not much of a fight? A little twelve year old just took out about 10 Jango/Boba Fetts.

supercybergeek
I guess she did a little better than the other jedi, but if it only takes a few clones to take out jedi, thats not saying much for the jedi

DeVi| D0do
It was a HE! And there were more than a few Clones...

Lord Neix
The padawans name is Zett jukassa

Eddy Urquia
Originally posted by tlbauerle
Shut your hole....Quit being a cocky, arrogant ass and people might treat you better.

Bail was leaving...he was in no danger.
I see that you l8ike to follow me around KMC and reply to anything i post. ' Much hate in you" you have a problem with me buddy, sorry i make you feel insignificant, but you and me have had problems on all my other post, back off! " now, go to the commandship and await my orders, your work is finished here my friendZ'. lol " I told you to remain on the commandship" BAZZIN!!!!

Eddy Urquia
is not Lucas family ugly.lol I still would bang his daughters in order to get into the family, I'd even change my nam,e to Eddy lucas. lol BAZZIN!!!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by supercybergeek
I guess she did a little better than the other jedi, but if it only takes a few clones to take out jedi, thats not saying much for the jedi

He was like 14 years old, and he took out a few troopers. IMO he put up the best fight, other then yoda. Hell he was a padawan and he managed to live twice as long as some of the masters.

Darth Bong
He is Jedi Master Leorge Sucas' Gon. smokin'

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
He was like 14 years old, and he took out a few troopers. IMO he put up the best fight, other then yoda. Hell he was a padawan and he managed to live twice as long as some of the masters.

You're right about that (except the thing about yoda). The kid was going well but they were too many. tough luck I say. Now about Yoda. He never had a chance against palp and forseeing that, e droped the bomb on those two imperial guards (hahahaha). Then he had to flee or get killed and that's that.

Delta 62
The skilled Padawan's name is Zett Zakusa..Jakusa..one of those I believe.

All along we thought Yoda was the grand Master of the Jedi..and he was given a beat down by Sidious. That honor goes to Master Windu..he actually matched Sidious.

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by Delta 62
The skilled Padawan's name is Zett Zakusa..Jakusa..one of those I believe.

Jukassa. Read the whole thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.