Madagascar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BaronOBeefDip
I apoligize if a thread about this film has already been made. Anyway, I was wondering if anybody else is looking forward to the film. From what I saw in the sneak previews, it looks hilarious.

Penguin: Wave and look cute boys. Wave and look cute. laughing

Poliahu
I saw this movie this past weekend and I was a bit disappointed. I think there was so much hype that I expected a lot from it and it fell short. It was funny though and a little entertaining.

dawsey28
I think the problem with this movie, is that it is going to be compared to Shrek, Incredibles, Robots, and all the other CGI movies. It was good, but it was no Shrek.

While there were enough "cute" moments to make the movie a little bit more than "worth a watch," it lacked the freshness, charm, and plot strength of the other movies. I also thought the animals acted a little too "human" in the movie. Normally that wouldn't even bother me, but in Finding Nemo and Ice Age, the animals acted like the animals with human emotions. In this movie, they seemed more like humans in animal suits instead of actual animals.

Now, with that said, I'd still recommend watching it. The movie is good. Just don't go in expecting another Shrek or Finding Nemo.

jnr hiphop
Im looking forward to seeing this movie.

Next Venom_girl

Killer_Dennis
It was hillarious..I suspected that the actor who played Gloria was in her late 20's..She acted good..especially at the beginning..

"It's Field Trip day, lets get up and go in 10 more minutes.."

BaronOBeefDip
I just saw it last night at the drive-in. It was actually better than I thought.
My favorite scene-
(The penguins are in Antarctica.)
Penguin: Well, this sucks!

LLG
In my opinion, it was okay.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by BaronOBeefDip
I apoligize if a thread about this film has already been made. Anyway, I was wondering if anybody else is looking forward to the film. From what I saw in the sneak previews, it looks hilarious.

Penguin: Wave and look cute boys. Wave and look cute. laughing

I liked the movie, got it on boothleg.
"I like to move it!"
laughing out loud

Clovie
THe giraffe was great eek!
and penguins eek!

classic.

and that lemur's song lol

in other words:
great movie thumb upthumb upthumb up

Freaky Zeeky
Lemur's song was funny. laughing out loud

«§hõnknêss»
Im going to see it thursday

Freaky Zeeky
You should get it on boothleg.

Clovie
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
Lemur's song was funny. laughing out loud we've been singing it on the street afterwards lol

Freaky Zeeky
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.