Is my little brother a psycho?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
My little brother weighs about 240 pounds and he has a large nose. He lives next to a local park an alley runs between his wall and the park. Kids kick footballs (soccer to you yanks), (but footballs to the rest of the world), into his garden he never gives them back. He has put spikes up to stop them climbing in. He keeps an Air-horn in his car and in incidents of "Road Rage" usually instigated by him, hides it behind his back and lets it fly in peoples faces. Last Halloween some of the local kids called on at his door trick or treating, he was prepared his girlfriend said, "he had been preparing all week". He had buckets of water and a hose ready. One of their fathers came round and swore at him. He punched him out. My brother is well known in the locale, I am surprised anyone went round his house, let alone the father, he must not frequent local pubs.
Anyway he has the alley beside his house he never bothers to go down and last week he went into it and found daubed down his side wall, "Oy bignnose stop nicking ou f:::::::g balls". He was devastated.

Three questions

1) Is he a psycho
2) Would you disown him
3) Did he deserve the graf. on his wall

Uneeklyconfused
more views than posts...

thats always a sign no expression

sexylexy32
Originally posted by whirlysplat
My little brother weighs about 240 pounds and he has a large nose. He lives next to a local park an alley runs between his wall and the park. Kids kick footballs (soccer to you yanks), (but footballs to the rest of the world), into his garden he never gives them back. He has put spikes up to stop them climbing in. He keeps an Air-horn in his car and in incidents of "Road Rage" usually instigated by him, hides it behind his back and lets it fly in peoples faces. Last Halloween some of the local kids called on at his door trick or treating, he was prepared his girlfriend said, "he had been preparing all week". He had buckets of water and a hose ready. One of their fathers came round and swore at him. He punched him out. My brother is well known in the locale, I am surprised anyone went round his house, let alone the father, he must not frequent local pubs.
Anyway he has the alley beside his house he never bothers to go down and last week he went into it and found daubed down his side wall, "Oy bignnose stop nicking ou f:::::::g balls". He was devastated.

Three questions

1) Is he a psycho
2) Would you disown him
3) Did he deserve the graf. on his wall

Wow that's an oxymoron, little brother and 240 . He seems to be a bit overreactive and odd but the graf is going a little far. confused

whirlysplat
So his Sane? Yipeee Happy Dance

Originally posted by sexylexy32
Wow that's an oxymoron, little brother and 240 . He seems to be a bit overreactive and odd but the graf is going a little far. confused

BakaXero
im not sane or insane

Piggle Humsy
Three questions

1) Is he a psycho yes
2) Would you disown him yes
3) Did he deserve the graf. on his wall yes

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Three questions

1) Is he a psycho yes

embarrasment no sad

Piggle Humsy
embarrasment no sad

I was only jokin.. but he does need some kinda kick up the ass!

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I was only jokin.. but he does need some kinda kick up the ass!

People try his in his 30's and hasn't had one yet sad and he lives in a pretty rough area

Piggle Humsy
People try his in his 30's and hasn't had one yet sad and he lives in a pretty rough area

IN HIS 30's!!!!! then I repeat my first post!!...

1) Is he a psycho yes

I know he is your brother an all and I apologize if my next comment upsets or offends you but.. he sounds like a right weirdo who need to get a life! If his only jollies is upsetting kids... wacko

Again sorry..just voicing my opinions.

srug

Killer_Dennis

Three questions

1) Is he a psycho
2) Would you disown him
3) Did he deserve the graf. on his wall He's a psycho..

BlackC@t
What a freak!

My brother would kick his ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.