A duel of unparellel skill...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Tulak Hord & Marka Ragnos vs. ROTS Anakin & NJO Luke Skywalker

Darth_Glentract
The Sith win.

Anakin ROTS isn't very skilled and Tulak would manhandle him. Marka Ragnos would also barely beat NJO Luke.

Bobafetty
agreed

Lord_Windu
Yeah, ROTS Anakin is an ignorant fool. Even my eight-year-old sister's intelligence dwarfs his. ROTS Anakin will definitely be the first one to fall. NJO Luke against either one of them would be an awesome fight, but ROTS Anakin really has a whole ton of space for improvement. The ancient sith win.

Darth_Nefarus
Assuming Anakin never fell to the darkside, I'll give this one to the Skywalkers. The force is in their blood, literally and figuratively, and with a wiser, argueably more powerful version of himself, Anakin wouldn't be as reckless.

But as I've always thought, Anakin isn't always reckless, he's just doing what the force tells him, and the force would tell him to waste these fools.

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, I think Luke against Ragnos is anyone's fight (though I really do think Luke would win - it's in the story first I wrote in the Storytime thread). However, Anakin is the weak link in the fight. IF he were replaced by Yoda, then I actually think the Jedi could pull it off.

Kun-ni Habeo
agrree with dipsit

Darth_Otaku
Tulak Hord would beat Anakin,and after that he would join Marka Ragnos to fight Luke and beat him.

TsubasaJusenkyo
The Siths would win. I mean come on now...Tulak Hord is considered the best swordsmen in SW history and Ragnos is supposedly the greatest user of the force alive (he did reign for over a century).

Now, ROTS Anakin shouldn't even be considered in this. Besides, Luke would have been whipped by the Emporer, had Vader not saved him.

green dude
Good Guys win eventually end of story if this wasn't true whata messy world we would have stick out tongue

Bobafetty
um....In the real world bad guys ussally win sister

Darth L. Dipsit
TsubasaJusenkyo - no offense, but I think you are WAY underestimating the power of NJO Luke. Admittedly he is not, by any means, unbeatable, and Marka Ragnos is certainly a match for him. However, he is not a pushover. In the NJO books, he is shown to be very powerful, perhaps more than any other Jedi became (PERHAPS - not necessarily, though I like to think so). Now, again, I apologize if this offends you - however, we ARE NOT talking about ROTJ Luke (maybe you knew that - in that case, forgive me, but I still think you are underestimating NJO Luke). Also, Luke wasn't really prepared when the Emperor attacked him, but that's an entirely different point.

Bobafetty
Yah, but I don't think Luke is the best jedi.

Fishy
Neither do but that doesn't matter, he will get his ass handed back to him when fighting against Ragnos and Hord

ImmortalOne
I think... Tulak would beat the shit outta Ani..
Luke would beat Ragnos, although getting wounded in the process

So.. HORD vs. NJO Luke (wounded)

Guess which one will win ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.