Zelda FMC series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Evil
You heard me, I'm going to write a Zelda fic. (Based roughly on the game I plan to create.) so if you want in the plot simply post so. The first five become heroes, the rest of you bitches will most likely be villains or some sortof npc to make us go on an inane geas of sorts. XP

Clearly the first slot is closed.

Big Evil.

Darth Merlin
Well looks like i'm signing up.

Big Evil
One down, three to go..

shadow12
same

hotsauce6548
I would sign up, however, this is an RPG so it should go in the RPG thread or the Unhosted RPG thread. If or when this thread gets moved, (I'm not sure if they move threads in the Off-Topic Forum) then you will need to post your idea in the I WANT TO START A NEW GAME THREAD. After you post your idea, you have to wait for a mod to give you permission to start the game. Once people say they want to play, the mod will most likely give you permission. After you get permission, you may start to play! smile

Big Evil
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I would sign up, however, this is an RPG so it should go in the RPG thread or the Unhosted RPG thread. If or when this thread gets moved, (I'm not sure if they move threads in the Off-Topic Forum) then you will need to post your idea in the I WANT TO START A NEW GAME THREAD. After you post your idea, you have to wait for a mod to give you permission to start the game. Once people say they want to play, the mod will most likely give you permission. After you get permission, you may start to play! smile
It's not an rpg, it's a fan-fic being thought out..

HimoKun
Right here, I am a heroe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.