Mace Windu and ROTS Obi-Wan vs. NJO Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Windu
what do you guys think?

Bobafetty
Obi and Mace

Lord_Windu
Any reasons?

Bobafetty
Obiwan Kenobi beat the hell out of his dad alone. i think him combined with this bad ass jedi could easily takle him.

Bobafetty
take*

Bobafetty
Plus, Obi trained Luke.

Lord_Windu
Well, NJO Luke would also wipe his ass with ROTS Anakin. He was just as powerful with even more wisdom and control. I agree with if you combine Mace's power with Obi-Wan's resourcefulness the duo can pull it off. But I'm just saying, it isn't as easy as you make it seem.

Darth_Nefarus
I'm sorry to all you Vader haters (this includes skywalker haters like Janus lol) but NJO has got this on lock. The force has far too much invested in him to let him die. His power, control, and ninja abities that he got from Obi-Wan are too much to handle, even for these two.

Darth L. Dipsit
I'm not sure...
I mean, Luke's not invincible, but I do think he was one of the best, if not THE best. Maybe that sounds fanboyish - he is just subjected to some of the most important and difficult conflicts of SW history ever, in my opinion. So, I think he MIGHT be able to pull this off. 60/40 chance ratio against the chances of Obi Kenobi and Mace the Ace, maybe less.

Bobafetty
Yah I mean Obi and Mace are two very awesome jedi.

Lord_Windu
Luke may have been insanely powerful, but at the same time, he is NOT immortal. If he was, I wouldn't have created this thread. Where did it ever say that Luke's strong connection to the force prevents him from dying?! No offense, but that IMO is a very fanboyish comment. No way can the force grant you immortality unless if you die like Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan or Yoda. Combine Mace's power with and Obi-Wan's intelligence and resourcefulness, they are a very hardcore team. I agree Luke can win, but it certainly won't be a cake walk.

Bobafetty
Luke does stand a chance but I don't believe he can pull this one off.

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Lord_Windu
Luke may have been insanely powerful, but at the same time, he is NOT immortal. If he was, I wouldn't have created this thread. Where did it ever say that Luke's strong connection to the force prevents him from dying?! No offense, but that IMO is a very fanboyish comment. No way can the force grant you immortality unless if you die like Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan or Yoda. Combine Mace's power with and Obi-Wan's intelligence and resourcefulness, they are a very hardcore team. I agree Luke can win, but it certainly won't be a cake walk.

Huh? Who said Luke is immortal? I know I didn't. I think everyone who has posted here has recognized the power of Obi and Mace and we all know that this is a good fight, which is why this thread is also excellent. I think I speak for everybody when I say that we all respect the fact that Luke is NOT invulnerable. I respect your work a great deal and certainly did not mean to ridicule this thread if I seemed fanboyish. Know this: I do NOT think and NEVER SAID that Luke is unbeatable. You have my sincere apologies if it seemed otherwise.

Bobafetty
(chuckle)

Lord_Windu
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Huh? Who said Luke is immortal? I know I didn't. I think everyone who has posted here has recognized the power of Obi and Mace and we all know that this is a good fight, which is why this thread is also excellent. I think I speak for everybody when I say that we all respect the fact that Luke is NOT invulnerable. I respect your work a great deal and certainly did not mean to ridicule this thread if I seemed fanboyish. Know this: I do NOT think and NEVER SAID that Luke is unbeatable. You have my sincere apologies if it seemed otherwise.

I was talking to Nefarus. My apologies for not making it clear. I read your post, and I know you don't think NJO Luke is god.

Bobafetty
Dont ask why I did this.
http://images.indymedia.org/imc/twincities/image/13/Ass.jpg

Bobafetty
HOW DOES HE DO IT!

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Bobafetty
(chuckle)

Boba is enjoying a joke that is undoubtedly above my head.

Perhaps he jests at my rudeness or my wordiness. It seems I need a lesson in manners...

But I hope not.

Lord_Windu
Don't worry, you're all fine. As I said before, my "Luke is not god" post was directed at Nefarus, not you.

Bobafetty
Im chuckling because you where getting all scared becasue Lord Windu was mad. You don't need a lesson in manners, you the most polite person on the forum.

Darth L. Dipsit
I know that now, man. There are usually several posts that are made before I finish each of mine, so I sometimes get left behind and have to update them. I appreciate that you took the time to read my post, sir.

Lord_Windu
No problem. We're all cool. btw, Bobafetty, I wasn't exactly mad. I was just annoyed by all this "NJO Luke is god" crap.

Bobafetty
oh

Fishy
Luke is dead

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Dont ask why I did this.
http://images.indymedia.org/imc/twincities/image/13/Ass.jpg
You dickweed,that's my pic.You pikvis,pisnek f***doll.Arghhhh.

Lord_Windu
sick

Bobafetty
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.